Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ruching around her chin with this “car filter” is ridiculous !
Lorna, seriously. Thanks for showing me your car after I’d said yesterday you’re always in Johns. 🤣
Exactly 😂 I don’t buy the lost the key rubbish, just a made up excuse as to why she is now in hers.

If her constant filming in the car isn’t proof that she lives in a flat to those who have been told via IG then I don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 8
Think the keys thing is another one of her Tales of the Unexpected aka a load of bullshit. For what reason.....Who knows? Bulk out her 'content'?:rolleyes: Could be that she just had to come up with a way of responding to the comments on here about her always filming in the Bent. Didn't one of us suggest that she probably didn't have her car any longer. Who knows the workings of her mind? Is the Sun in Virgo, maybe Uranus is aligning with her Moon? F*ck knows.
😂😂😂. When I 1st read this @miss trixie i thought you said ‘ filming on the Bent’ made me laugh cos I thought you were referring to her filter 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very disappointed in the one, KarenBritChick should know better and I’ve now questioned her integrity as well as calling it LornaLuxe collection instead of ITS. She’s been paid this is not her style
I suspect it’s an ad, I’ve seen other influencers I follow who don’t usually mention her In The Style drops doing a weird amount of stories on them. Remember Lorna saying they’ve taken some of the budget for marketing her collection and given it to some influencers to promote instead of just sending it to them for free and hoping they mention it. Interestingly, a lot of these ads haven’t been declared, even by the influencers who are usually really good at declaring #ad.

Reactions: 5
I also went down the rabbit hole; Back in the day it seemed she used to like the dog. Boo also used to look well groomed and clean, also appearing in many Instagram posts - Now he is just a hindrance to her life and looks filthy when he does (rarely) appear.

Where the duck is she? The room seems to be sporting a dark blue paint.. when we all know her room is a wooden 📦

Oh no I take that back, after watching it a few times the wood paneling sort of shines through

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's in their main bedroom, she's standing up, that's a first

There is one other bedroom that is much lighter I don't understand why she doesn't use that room unless the Raisin is using it as his office and Yawna uses it a dumping ground for her In The Shite crap

There is one large lounge/diner with a tiny kitchen at the back, we never see that angle only get the mirror/door shot and a bathroom that I think is avocado green :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's in their main bedroom, she's standing up, that's a first

There is one other bedroom that is much lighter I don't understand why she doesn't use that room unless the Raisin is using it as his office and Yawna uses it a dumping ground for her In The Shite crap

There is one large lounge/diner with a tiny kitchen at the back, we never see that angle only get the mirror/door shot and a bathroom that I think is avocado green :ROFLMAO:
Is the other bedroom the painted pink room she uses for wardrobe ?

Reactions: 3
I also went down the rabbit hole; Back in the day it seemed she used to like the dog. Boo also used to look well groomed and clean, also appearing in many Instagram posts - Now he is just a hindrance to her life and looks filthy when he does (rarely) appear.

Where the duck is she? The room seems to be sporting a dark blue paint.. when we all know her room is a wooden 📦

Oh no I take that back, after watching it a few times the wood paneling sort of shines through
What Fukkin filter is she using this morning !!! All that skin care and she’s got another spot !!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What is that red blotch on her nose? Her skin seems quite sensitive and prone to break outs ably assisted by slapping on 30 random products that she’s being paid to promote that week 🙄

Reactions: 6
The dog had a lie in with her - i.e she wouldn’t get up to feed him!
Where is OMR? I’d think a menial task like feeding the dog is his job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.