Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210115-163720_Gallery.jpg

Another example of a grubby Lorna. Greasy hair, even her chest looks greasy like she needs a good wash. Her hands are a different colour to her body, then there's the grubby nails, urgh. And let's throw in an empty handbag to finish off the look šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I actually quite like her collection, the knitwear isn't amazing quality or anything but it's no worse that Topshop or river island.

The trousers, dresses and coats are better quality and fit than some of my higher end pieces! Love them!
Adds @riri23 to suspicious list šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ruching around her chin with this ā€œcar filterā€ is ridiculous !
Lorna, seriously. Thanks for showing me your car after Iā€™d said yesterday youā€™re always in Johns. šŸ¤£
Considering she says she hardly wears any foundation these days, her face still looks caked here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s disintegrating in front of our very eyes. That shocking clip in placement in her hair, no wonder sheā€™s wearing hats all the time. Ginger roots, black patches in her hair, mascara all over her eyelids, plastic clip in hair extensions dangling from her barely existent natural hair. And those eyebrows. VOM.

FA3C0E2C-FDF2-448A-806A-C8490F3CB282.jpeg

577302B0-3EC9-421C-AA87-9397CC12ABE6.jpeg

4564F243-746D-48E0-8594-78287DFC9369.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s disintegrating in front of our very eyes. That shocking clip in placement in her hair, no wonder sheā€™s wearing hats all the time. Ginger roots, black patches in her hair, mascara all over her eyelids, plastic clip in hair extensions dangling from her barely existent natural hair. And those eyebrows. VOM.

View attachment 385674
View attachment 385679
View attachment 385680
The hungry caterpillar brow thing remains an utter mystery to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one wondering if she's still in the doghouse or has John found the car key? Let's face it, it can only be in one or two rooms šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 385674
View attachment 385679
View attachment 385680
The attention to detail (or lack of) with the eyes! Why doesnā€™t she wipe the mascara off the eyelids?!

I think her natural hair colour would be nice. She should go back to it and then the roots wouldnā€™t be so bad. Although she needs to stop with the extensions! Seriously good AD for PhillipKingsley... NOT!

Reactions: 6
Think the keys thing is another one of her Tales of the Unexpected aka a load of bullshit. For what reason.....Who knows? Bulk out her 'content'?:rolleyes: Could be that she just had to come up with a way of responding to the comments on here about her always filming in the Bent. Didn't one of us suggest that she probably didn't have her car any longer. Who knows the workings of her mind? Is the Sun in Virgo, maybe Uranus is aligning with her Moon? F*ck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well whilst Iā€™ve been volunteering at a covid vaccination centre today . Watching the smiles on all these vulnerable old peoples faces . It doesnā€™t look like Ol Yawna has done much with her time The lazy Fukkin bint .
AND
Can I say that if Iā€™d lost OH car key I wouldnā€™t be hiding in my car Iā€™d be bloody well trying to find it .
But do you know what it really shouldnā€™t surprise me as she has absolutely NO RESPECT for anything albeit a person or an item. Selfish twit ..
why is she getting so dressed/made up she even admitted she didnā€™t have to go anywhere !!

My theory on using the car as a filming studio..
They only seem to live in the wooden room so the Ol Raisin is WFH ( still tickles me that she announced that as if he was the only one šŸ™„) so she canā€™t sit on the floor and play.
The Spare room is littered with shite and unpacked cases from Paris.
The museum doesnā€™t have a tv and maybe the acoustics arenā€™t right for IG.
The kitchen has no window.
The bathroom isnā€™t vurry photogenic or clean.
Oh and sheā€™s a Fukkin twit !!!
Thatā€™s my theory

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would someone who has the funds to buy multiple handbags, I would say worth around 20.000Ā£(?) in the previous year wear plastic hair??? How much is a decent set of clipins? Somewhere around 250Ā£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would someone who has the funds to buy multiple handbags, I would say worth around 20.000Ā£(?) in the previous year wear plastic hair??? How much is a decent set of clipins? Somewhere around 250Ā£
I don't understand it, I don't have extensions but I pay a fair bit to get my hair done šŸ˜¬ I'd rather have amazing hair then the next Chanel bag!

Reactions: 10
The attention to detail (or lack of) with the eyes! Why doesnā€™t she wipe the mascara off the eyelids?!

I think her natural hair colour would be nice. She should go back to it and then the roots wouldnā€™t be so bad. Although she needs to stop with the extensions! Seriously good AD for PhillipKingsley... NOT!
Agreed, itā€™d suit her so much better than the dark patchy black colour she dyes it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well whilst Iā€™ve been volunteering at a covid vaccination centre today . Watching the smiles on all these vulnerable old peoples faces . It doesnā€™t look like Ol Yawna has done much with her time The lazy Fukkin bint .
AND
Can I say that if Iā€™d lost OH car key I wouldnā€™t be hiding in my car Iā€™d be bloody well trying to find it .
But do you know what it really shouldnā€™t surprise me as she has absolutely NO RESPECT for anything albeit a person or an item. Selfish twit ..
why is she getting so dressed/made up she even admitted she didnā€™t have to go anywhere !!

My theory on using the car as a filming studio..
They only seem to live in the wooden room so the Ol Raisin is WFH ( still tickles me that she announced that as if he was the only one šŸ™„) so she canā€™t sit on the floor and play.
The Spare room is littered with shite and unpacked cases from Paris.
The museum doesnā€™t have a tv and maybe the acoustics arenā€™t right for IG.
The kitchen has no window.
The bathroom isnā€™t vurry photogenic or clean.
Oh and sheā€™s a Fukkin twit !!!
Thatā€™s my theory
Good for you @Ohmydays great work and must feel so rewarding. Itā€™s bloody ridiculous that Yawna, the lazy madam, canā€™t even help him find a key she lost!! My guess is it was bull!! However, Iā€™m not surprised she wouldnā€™t help, if it was lost, as she canā€™t manage any ā€œworkā€ no matter how small!! Stop with the stupid ITS collections every fortnight and go out and do something where you may just earn some respect from people! Make a difference in the world as your hiyas from your car, with stick on rats tails simply arenā€™t gonna have a positive impact on anyone! Period!

Reactions: 7
Agreed, itā€™d suit her so much better than the dark patchy black colour she dyes it
Donā€™t forget she likes her hair dark cos .....
ā€œIt really shows up my eyesā€
Smug vain twit !!

View attachment 385674
View attachment 385679
View attachment 385680
AND
This version of LUXE has 1M Fawnas followers !!
What a Fukkin state of affairs šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
am i missing something or isn't the point of lockdown to get essentials ie once a week? rather than a fake pint of milk everyday

also what car does queen luxe drive? looks as grubby as her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.