Lorna Luxe #46 5ft and a fag end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been watching, Married To The Game on Amazon ? There’s a girl on there who’s Lorna’s double in more ways that one - Cat Harding. Looks like her, over the top like her, loves rich men, loves herself… the resemblance is uncanny!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching, Married To The Game on Amazon ? There’s a girl on there who’s Lorna’s double in more ways that one - Cat Harding. Looks like her, over the top like her, loves rich men, loves herself… the resemblance is uncanny!
Haha omg her LAUGH - like nails down a blackboard. Now you mention it they are quite similar.. INCREDIBLY full of themselves and convinced they can style..

Reactions: 4
Haha omg her LAUGH - like nails down a blackboard. Now you mention it they are quite similar.. INCREDIBLY full of themselves and convinced they can style..
She is insufferable!!! But a producers dream. I did look for a married to the game thread but there isn’t one. A bit of chat about or on Dawn wards thread due to Taylor.

Reactions: 3
What on earth happened to her home? I wouldn’t have ever called it “lovely” or my cup of tea at all… I must have missed it all as I’ve only just started watching her stories again. But it looks like she lives in a Warehouse now?! It looks so cold and it is so echoey?! Their flat / apartment whatever it was used to have a bit of “class”… I use that term very loosely. Whatever she’s done to the place (or has she moved?) it just looks horrendous! X
God I agree! Her house looks awful! There’s no warmth or personality

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell 🫣 can’t anyone tell me why she often films with the sun (or a light) shining directly into her face?! I’ve never understood this… makes her look shiny and squinty as it would with anyone!!
Also, WHAT are you going to re-use the Errr-Mez look egg tin for?!? Just like the massive Christmas calendars that come with a whole skip load of packaging I guess these brands are all going to start doing the same for Easter now too?! Nothing wrong with a chocolate Easter egg, we don’t need the Easter egg redesigning please!! 🐰

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell 🫣 can’t anyone tell me why she often films with the sun (or a light) shining directly into her face?! I’ve never understood this… makes her look shiny and squinty as it would with anyone!!
Also, WHAT are you going to re-use the Errr-Mez look egg tin for?!? Just like the massive Christmas calendars that come with a whole skip load of packaging I guess these brands are all going to start doing the same for Easter now too?! Nothing wrong with a chocolate Easter egg, we don’t need the Easter egg redesigning please!! 🐰
….and the headband is back 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is insufferable!!! But a producers dream. I did look for a married to the game thread but there isn’t one. A bit of chat about or on Dawn wards thread due to Taylor.
There’s a few talking about it on the footballers and wags thread too.

I’m afraid I can’t say that rustley plasticy wind breaker is in my comfortable lounging around staying in the house kinda day section of my wardrobe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really was twinning Waynetta today why the need for the anorak inside
She looks so fukkin grubby and still talking absolute shite . Even if she’s just laying about indoors or on Holiday in a hot and sunny climate she always piles on the foundation. If her skin feels tight in the morning wouldn’t it be because her night beauty products aren’t right for her ?
AND don’t get me started on that Fukkin scratchy noise the anorak makes . 😱

I can't imagine who would order that 100% polyester anor-crack now for delivery in May :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is she posting pics of her in old ITS shite !! Are these outfits going in the Charity bin sale ? Funny how she’s announced she doesn’t really exfoliate .. no tit there hey 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Are my eyes deceiving me but has she got a filter on when pumping out an ad for skin care?
Unbelievable!

• Wow
Can someone do a new thread ? I’ve read how but it’s given me palpitations 🤔and I’m sure we’re gonna have plenty to say re the charity sale on sun.
---
FFS !!!!! Why have you just made me watch this !???? IMHO these women love the lifestyle more than the man OR their kids ..I’m just on episode 1 and it’s so Fukkin cringey and awful

Last edited:
Can someone do a new thread ? I’ve read how but it’s given me palpitations 🤔and I’m sure we’re gonna have plenty to say re the charity sale on sun.
---

FFS !!!!! Why have you just made me watch this !???? IMHO these women love the lifestyle more than the man OR their kids ..I’m just on episode 1 and it’s so Fukkin cringey and awful
Oh yeah cat Harding/cavelli is like a career wag. She’s made her life’s mission to get with the most famous men she can. How this new footballer can’t work that out I don’t know. She’s the most self obsessed, narcissistic pain in the arse.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah cat Harding/cavelli is like a career wag. She’s made her life’s mission to get with the most famous men she can. How this new footballer can’t work that out I don’t know. She’s the most self obsessed, narcissistic pain in the arse.
I haven’t even got to her yet !!! They must all be the same greedy bints ! I feel sorry for their kids cos no matter how ugly their Dad is .. it’s irrelevant he’s ££££££! .. in the MUMS eyes the the offspring better be pretty but not too much that it takes it away from the Mums alleged beauty ..but enough to be social media proud .. the world is truly fukked up .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.