Lorna Luxe #46 5ft and a fag end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re already ‘friends’ and Jades husband is superdry owner who she’s already done quite a bit of work with pretending she likes their coats

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to be morbid but I think John is terminally ill. She has hardly ever featured him on her IG and now he’s splatted all over it, with gushing posts of her unwavering and undying love for him. It all just seems a bit fishy to me! Apologies if this has already been said before, I’m new to this thread and haven’t had chance to catch up on anything said on here yet. X
it’s sad but I think the same. I wish she would actually cherish the time with him in private instead of posting all these declarations on Instagram in an attempt to seem all loving.

Reactions: 11
What drugs are these two on??
…the drugs that make you desperate for money and online popularity as you literally have nothing else - no real friends, never had a family, had failed marriages/cheated, both average looking (sans filters), she never really had a career, his was dull, even their ‘home’ was just something someone else did…

A woman with daddy issues who married a simp on his 3rd marriage desperate for this one to work!

Reactions: 9
Does that stupid model,with her phone on WOS stories get on anybody else’s nerves or is it just me ! ?

Reactions: 3
What on earth happened to her home? I wouldn’t have ever called it “lovely” or my cup of tea at all… I must have missed it all as I’ve only just started watching her stories again. But it looks like she lives in a Warehouse now?! It looks so cold and it is so echoey?! Their flat / apartment whatever it was used to have a bit of “class”… I use that term very loosely. Whatever she’s done to the place (or has she moved?) it just looks horrendous! X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.