Lorna Luxe #37 A Life As Empty As Her Designer Carrier Bags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wait, I just googled “dark kitchen with beams” and found this. Definitely NOT her kitchen!
1A841833-A378-4CBF-B81F-44445D81E635.png

It’s an apartment in Paris
5A784D2B-4A2D-4661-BFA8-C6ED587036D9.png

New thread suggestion #38 Dumped by In The tit, show us your real kitchen you stupid tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh wait, I just googled “dark kitchen with beams” and found this. Definitely NOT her kitchen!View attachment 1516958

It’s an apartment in Paris
View attachment 1516960

New thread suggestion #38 Dumped by In The tit, show us your real kitchen you stupid tit
I think @Jasmine mentioned her and Mr Pig had looked at the flat Team Pig currently live in and said kitchen and bathroom were like windowless cupboards !! Where is @Jasmine lately hope she’s ok .

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been keeping up to date for a while but had to come and comment - Ooh dearie me, stories today!

first up the brows, microblading is a bugger for fading 🥴, not looking good… and when did her hair start matching the wood in the bedroom?!
2nd look at the blurring around the neck area, hmmm, well you guys have been on the money with that already!
Finally the *chefs kiss* , state of the hands, practically green!

Also quick poll - if you’re just out of the shower when do you put all your jewellery back on 🤔 for me it’s last thing after dressing

yet here’s Lorna fresh out of the shower with all her trinkets already on

happy to be proved wrong but methinks someone’s telling porkies 🐽

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm amazed anyone uses her face to advertise skincare or makeup. It's like the emperors new clothes; except it's a 40 year old woman with alcohol-induced rosacea married to William Shatner's body double?

And the tan looks like how I used to apply it aged 13 - when I didn't know better and products were minimal - No excuse in 2022 to go out with orange hands, yet she parades them on camera.

It's the most confusing thing I've seen, this is what brands deem stylish and worth putting their name to? There's NO style here, no personality, warmth, intellect, integrity, I could go on but this is long enough..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody horrifying on the Aurelia ad, she must bring them in some serious dough otherwise how would they even be ok with that. She looks like she’s in rehab day 2.

Did she even mention anything about the party being Lisa’s? Unless it was in the live which I didn’t watch.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didnt have time to attach the last 2 emails from my complaint to FK during the week (zoom to read). I refer to her as Mrs Andrews the whole way as ‘Lorna Luxe’ is such a joke name (and also not her f**king name!) As you can see from their response to my response they did lie in the first email and Lorna didnt pick or share any winners. Hopefully they will tell her off for the ad hiding though…

I will pass this all along in a complaint to the ASA as theres a lot of evidence both from the breaking code in the 1st instance, them then lying and from my screenshots. I didnt even bother to reference the rats tails used for photos in ads for hair loss products 😆🙈.

What a scummy & unscrupulous company!
She was soooooooo busy on holiday, she couldn’t pick a competition winner 🤔 Too drunk all the time perhaps?

I’ve not been keeping up to date for a while but had to come and comment - Ooh dearie me, stories today!

first up the brows, microblading is a bugger for fading 🥴, not looking good… and when did her hair start matching the wood in the bedroom?!
2nd look at the blurring around the neck area, hmmm, well you guys have been on the money with that already!
Finally the *chefs kiss* , state of the hands, practically green!

Also quick poll - if you’re just out of the shower when do you put all your jewellery back on 🤔 for me it’s last thing after dressing

yet here’s Lorna fresh out of the shower with all her trinkets already on

happy to be proved wrong but methinks someone’s telling porkies 🐽
To be fair, there are a LOT of influencers and even people with their own lines of cosmetics (May Lindstrom) that I see on Instagram and think “oh wow I need to see what they are using on their skin to make sure I absolutely definitely DO NOT use any of it!!” I don’t really get it myself… surely you want to see someone with good skin advertising skin care and nice make up advertising make up…. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bloody horrifying on the Aurelia ad, she must bring them in some serious dough otherwise how would they even be ok with that. She looks like she’s in rehab day 2.

Did she even mention anything about the party being Lisa’s? Unless it was in the live which I didn’t watch.
Yeah on her live she specifically mentioned the chav n coke party, funny that Parisian Sweet went no mention at all from either. I guess they still have beef 😂

Yeah on her live she specifically mentioned the chav n coke party, funny that Parisian Sweet went no mention at all from either. I guess they still have beef 😂
Did you see his stories a while back where someone asked if something had happened between him and Lorna and he was really bloody rude to them! But anyway, said he loves Lorna.

I didn’t think PS posted a great deal from the party (guess it might be a bit off brand for him?) so hard to tell if they’re mates or not! Questioning if Lorna even went tbh.

Reactions: 3
Look at the wall warping 🤣 she tried to fashion herself a waist.
No mention of the party and no photos of her in the wild.
We reckon there’s a blanket ban on photographing the queen baby after those puffy dress / puffy chin ones.
I didnt have time to attach the last 2 emails from my complaint to FK during the week (zoom to read). I refer to her as Mrs Andrews the whole way as ‘Lorna Luxe’ is such a joke name (and also not her f**king name!) As you can see from their response to my response they did lie in the first email and Lorna didnt pick or share any winners. Hopefully they will tell her off for the ad hiding though…

I will pass this all along in a complaint to the ASA as theres a lot of evidence both from the breaking code in the 1st instance, them then lying and from my screenshots. I didnt even bother to reference the rats tails used for photos in ads for hair loss products 😆🙈.

What a scummy & unscrupulous company!
absolute scum bags. Anyone asked the girls how they were informed ??

Reactions: 2

She did say it was Lisa PD’s party, as said about her makeup having to be good (LOL). I honestly dont think she went though…theres supposed to be professional photos coming so I guess we’ll see.

Reactions: 5
Back to PK-gate! in the Live (now deleted!) she said that someone had made a 'crappy' comment (her words) on the PK website about how she shouldn't be wearing hair extensions as it didn't give a true account of whether the products worked or not. She plucked at the fringe and said she only had alopecia in the front around the hairline so there was no problem with her wearing hair extensions and fingered the rats tails. We've all seen this pic which she often shows and illustrates her hair loss has not only been at the front. I'm not saying PK products are good or bad , but stand by the fact that wearing extensions when promoting PK products is not realistic :(
1661155767725.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok let’s play spot the difference! First pic is from the live, second is from her filtered photo… check out the forehead… seems she’s shrunken her forehead in the filtered photo
A8CE40D0-5FBD-4824-9EC4-8D7FE8CF228A.png
739F551C-0BF1-4EA6-95ED-7C73AC8EDB88.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Lord Farquhar is back I see 😂 I missed the live - sounds like she had a bit of a tantrum/ meltdown. She is on a downward spiral isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.