Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god I just had to come here as soon as I seen her StaMford thing! Like she’s either totally thick and genuinely thinks that’s his name or she’s being an absolute CUNT by playing on the fact she got it wrong the other day and we pointed it out on here in which case that’s even more disrespectful than ever. Someone’s best friend/father died and she thinks it’s ok to try and throw shade at us cause she’s a moron! I love SATC and I love Stanford and I loved Willie. I mean ok I might be taking this a little too personally but I just get so frustrated at how fucking stupid she is and she has absolutely no regard for others feelings. She’s a horrible person! She thinks she’s being funny and getting one up on us but in reality people are looking at that post and thinking “what a dumb cunt”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry Lorna, I didn’t quite catch where you were staying? The first?? Arrondissement? Or as you say, Arridisimant. Paris is wasted on this idiot!
Everything is wasted on her. I’m still trying to get passed ‘Stamford’ 😪 its taking all my willpower not to ask if she’s named it after the Chelsea football ground or what.

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Could she be any more foul, shallow and disgusting…

3 weeks in the Maldives and she needs something to look forward to #NOWORDS
She’s so ungrateful it’s unbelievable. And how much more materialistic can she get? She’s staying in an unbelievably beautiful place that most people can only dream of visiting, and instead of making memories with her husband she’s off buying more stuff. Is that really what makes her happy? It’s so sad.

• Angry

MirandaPriestly

Also how many days has it been since she’s mentioned Boo? I don’t think she’s mentioned him since before the London trip with Nicole … you know her seriously ill old dog that she’s left to go to London, then Paris now 18 days in The Maldives …

• Sad

balenciagandburgers

Hi titties i just wanted to bob on to offer an avatar for all the newbies who might be in need. Also wanted to let you know my life has gotten a whole lot busier and Loona is so bloody boring I honestly feel like I could disappear for a year and come back and she would still be talking about iconic highlighter and her FoKing products that don’t work 🙄 so that being said you probably won’t be seeing much of me but I’ll try to come on when I can or if I’m in need of a good chuckle! Just wanted to let you know so you’re not worrying. ❤❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Fukk me she’s lost about 2stone overnight !! Photoshopped to the max
Wtf is she wearing now???? One the hottest muggiest months in Maldives and she’s wearing a long sleeve what looks like knit dress! What’s happened to all her lovely/floaty/gorgeous/fully lined/pocketed dresses from her summer collection then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Its_Me

VIP Member
Just gone on my Timehop and it was a year ago today i accidentally on purpose bumped into her and Bonnie Bint at Four Seasons 😅

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Raisin is wearing a pair of shoes that look like a dogs chewed them and she is wearing Celine(?) flipping loafers.

Now I know women can wear what the hell they want, whatever their age (I’m in my 40’s so subscribe to this) but isnt loafers, ankle socks and a mini dress a bit, well, schoolgirl? 🤢

Also - look at that photoshop fail on her bent ankle!!! Seriously - she should be banned by the ASA lol
This 'schoolgirl/little girlie' theme is one which is recycled ad infinitum. For all our newbies, it's been quite a talking point on previous occasions. She'll usually throw in some coy, coquettish poses seemingly underpinned by a "come to Daddy " theme; often incorporated into her ridiculous reels, where she's usually to be seen balancing on one leg whilst plucking at hem of frock and doing all she can to raise hemline. Sound nauseating? Believe me, IT IS.

• Sick

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
That H&M coat she posted about back in March looks awful familiar too.. imagine it with a couple of crappy bits of additional fabric et voila!

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 14.19.27.png

That you, STAMFORD? 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
GUYS are we going to overlook the fact she’s finally learned how to spell ‘cinch’?? Tattle life - every day’s a school day..

• Heart
  • Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Here go with all the suggestions - let it begin, she'll fight it.

Few more spaces if there's anymore :)

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage​
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies​
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life​
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg​
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)​
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered​
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She looks like a granny holding a Zimmer frame. She has literally never ridden a bike ever.

And you just know that in the background there’s OMR shouting words of encouragement as the worlds laziest human is trying out her trike.

“You can do it Princess! That’s it, keep pedalling!”

*CRASH*

• Haha