Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wess39

Hi All,
just a quick update re suggesting Sky Glass make a few donations to care homes/wards?and hoping an influencer would pick up the baton and run with the suggestion. A person called Naomi Jane Adams, replied to my post. Accusing me of being a troll and “ why don’t I make a donation instead of trolling people”
I am bloody fuming , the post has been taken down now. I don’t publicise my profession for fear of being accused of being a martyr, however 😂 I am a nursing sister of 30 years , spent 18 months on the front line, caught Covid , have long Covid, but still giving my all. I have donated my heart, body and soul. She has no idea of the despair and traumas my colleagues and myself have witnessed , we are emotionally scarred , believe me. I am aghast and would loved to have replied , what a self absorbed madam. Maybe I should have invited her to spend a day with us. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jasmine

Well Done You 👏 👏 👏 It's good when hard work pays off @Jasmine - good honest, hard work. I'm really pleased for you.🥰
Thank you, I love my job caring for the elderly....one day it may be us! I never forget that. I'm over the moon. I may not be rich and buy designer...but I'm a multi millionaire in my job satisfaction...all I need now is a massive inverted cock....ouch! Love the pain...lol 😘🤪😜😜😜

I'm a mancunian born and bred. Came home after living down south for 24 years where I was "crew" don't you know...lol..

Anyway, I'm celebrating my promotion and a bit pissed now...love you all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MirandaPriestly

Same. I wanted to go for my birthday next year as a treat but she’s made it look so boring. She hasn’t shown either resort off to its full potential.
Absolutely, we’ve seen nothing of any fine dining - lots of burgers, mention of pizza and one brief shot of ‘crab shack’. Only the free cheese/chocolate rooms mentioned.
Verdict - mostly they ate off the bar menu as they couldn’t afford the nice restaurants.

No mention of snorkelling or sailing or any activities, one mention of swimming with rays but not a single photo of that which leads me to suspect it didn’t happen.
Verdict - none of the extra activities were gifted and they couldn’t afford them.

No views at all from the top of the slide, no shots of John coming down it etc. Nothing but the briefest view of the upstairs and recycled views of the pool / deck area.
Verdict - they didn’t really stay in that villa but a much cheaper one. They were allowed to film in it once so she’s faking it, a bit like that spa stay with her mum.

fake fake fake - this trip was wasted on Lorna, nothing she likes & she’s got no idea how to properly show resort off on IG, very little ‘fashun’ and most people are absolutely bored with her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shoot me but … first time I’ve seen her look nice in about 18 months. Nothing hanging out, not ridiculously oversized, no silly shoes or accessories & appropriate for the occasion … shame it’s going to be ruined by her awful fake tan
I still think those bottega bags look like those circular water bottles that runners have :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have my own business @Mariamariamariarose selling clothes would you believe!! (Among other things) But I pretty much work every hour god sends and far far harder than she appears to work. I’m stressed up to my eyeballs! The holiday will be amazing and we are very very lucky but we’ve pretty much killed ourselves to earn it 😬 and it is a trip if a lifetime, never to be repeated!! Thank god we didn’t book same time as the luxe’s, they are the last people you’d care to bump into at Male airport!!

• Haha
  • Heart

toggle16

Market stall vibes, especially that Chanel clip...
What 40 yr old woman wants to look ‘cute’, so cringe!
oh my god I was looking at the clip for ages wondering why you would want a hair clip that said ‘home’ - I just thought it had loops either side, I didn’t realise it said Chanel 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Wonder how Lorna is coping with no Instagram…, kind of puts things in different perspective doesn’t it … wonder if her materialism means as much when she can’t show it off?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jasmine

Don't know if John still suffers from Pilonidal sinus but his arse had loads of massive deep pustules which were really painful. He had them operated on his coccyx. Painful poor bloke. I remember when we first met and I smelt him and he smelt sour...then he told me he has a history of massive cysts and boils. His father was the same...maybe sunbathing helps the condition?

Will no longer judge her for always having an open Hermes bag. Everyone one I've seen with an actually celeb papped have all been open. Must be a right pain in the arse to shut.
So don't buy one..dickheads 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16