Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this outfit? 😂 It looks awful. No shape, and not even something my nan would wear 😂 Separately, maybe, but an oversized long blazer over a long skirt? So shapeless and dowdy.
The MINUTE I Saw it my head went "oooooh the ladies will be BUZZIN off this".. F*** me this is a whole bag of shite this outfit isn't it? None of the clothes fit, they all look awful & if I saw any of my friends wearing this outfit I'd actually piss myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well we have to award her with the Fashion Influencer's "Worst Dress Sense and Fashion Advice Ever" Award

Tastemaker - my arse 🖕:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she buys even 50% of the stuff she says she does?
And what happened to her closet sale she was organizing? Imagine all the tat lying around ….
And WHERE IS BOO?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No doubt she will send it all back tmw. When she has another look at her pictures without the wine glasses.
you say that assuming shes ever actually sober 😂

And what happened to her closet sale she was organizing? Imagine all the tat lying around ….
And WHERE IS BOO?????
its like all the h&m rocha stuff inc the trench which was so hard to get hold of - never seen again after a few photos…

Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s effortless cool but she’s a wreck and doesnt know how to do the oversized look. She should stay in her lane and wear clothes that fit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And WHERE IS BOO?????
I don’t know why she’d buy it .. she’s got a closet full of her ITS stuff and freebie undeclared gifted items of clothing and they don’t Fukkin go OUT anywhere only to shoot dump stuff !!! Fukkin weird existence .. so much for living THE LUXE LIFE !! They’re more like Boring Barry and Brenda from Horsham 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No jokes … I can’t do this anymore (it’s only been about 3 weeks)…. I’m gonna peace out ✌🏼 Thanks for the laughs but I can’t watch it- my skin crawls at how bad, false and disingenuous it all is… it’s a pantomime of the ugly step sisters(the ill fitting shoes & outfits) , Lord Farquhar and a constant trade off with rumpelstilskin for something shinier and better. I can’t even watch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Boo will get a token mention tomorrow… before he gets booted out again when they check in to london.
Princess will need MORE STUFF!

• Sad
  • Haha
The faces Loona makes when checking her bank account after completely scamming her Fawnas.
This is as funny as it is scary 😂
She’s got to be galloping around London at some point before the weekend she’s had a couple nights at HH the soles of her dirty trotters must be itching to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The belated anniversary card. Yuck. Shouldn't some things just be soppy in private? Also, why do they always dig out the same wedding photos on anniversaries? Do they not have any other up-to-date photos of them together.
Anyway, jusy gonna go and heave up my breakfast...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time posting on this thread. What has happened to her?? I genuinely used to like her page, used to actually like the way she dressed and even some of the earlier in the styles collections had some really nice bits in them. She just looks SO scruffy all the time now. Her hair is awful..I know she’s had some problems with it but surely she could do something with it other than those awful extensions 😕. And her stories are just so cringe. I just don’t know..agree with others she doesn’t look well. Mentally or physically! Very strange.

Reactions: 13
What 60-year-old man writes like this? And doesn’t proofread before they confirm? 😂 And don’t get me started on the ellipsis. Three dots, John, THREE!
I mean I do get soppy cards sometimes from my OH but would I share on social - err no!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.