Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they fly back yesterday or Sunday or Saturday???? She'll be pissed off today back at Horsham Heights doing a rank skin tutorial because cash is cash for the next useless purchase and hunting down the next free hotel in London this weekend

Reactions: 4
Her skin is bad cos she uses too much product. Bet the skip load of make up isn't cleaned off properly either. The answer isn't more bloody products.
Also, how grubby is her robe, that won't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell me I am crazy but does she look a bit… Manic this morning?
Think it's because she'll be on a high - she's been spending plus she's just off-loaded another heap of garbage which will bring her in some more easy money. She's probably also planning her next sojourn to London so she can do the rounds in Bond Street.
NB. No you are not crazy 🤪 🙃☺
Makes me laugh that she's just been flogging more of her ITS tat then comes back to a Zara haul. No morals & no shame. She has lamentable hygiene too but I won't get started on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clothes and accessories are one thing, I just can’t fathom why anyone would pay her to advertise their skincare? There’s never any noticeable improvement, no matter how expensive the products are.. Her skin always looks so irritated 😖 having sensitive skin myself, seeing her slap any old serum on makes me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her skin is awful. What mirror is she looking in? She’s always so delighted by her own appearance. You can’t sell a different product every week and call it your must have and expect your followers to believe you. Don’t get me started on a week of selling her cheap tit in Spain to get back and have a Zara delivery waiting. What “designer” would do that? You never see her in her crappy clothes once she’s had them on once.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her skin is awful. What mirror is she looking in? She’s always so delighted by her own appearance. You can’t sell a different product every week and call it your must have and expect your followers to believe you.
I genuinely think her skin needs to breathe, just slapping tons of product in is making it worse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WTAF is that outfit? None of it remotely fits her. It looks like when I used to do 'fashion shows' using my mum's clothes around age 8 :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came on to discuss that blue / green shambles! It’s fair to say she sees something else when she looks in a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.