Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to Lorna, I'm coming in at what looks like the fag end of her insta career. I see a badly put together woman, and it's all so off, her career is based on her looking totally perfect, and she looks crap. The bit I don't get, is where is her husband or the In the style people in this, why is nobody sitting her down and sorting out why basic things like hair, tan and make up are done to a professional level.
I think it’s because it did “work” for a while. And I use the word work loosely! It’s made her a lot of money in a relatively short space of time, she’s got her Hermes, Chanel, and freebie holidays. And she’s got the attention she craves. The problem with Lorna is that she’s got even more lazy, greedy, and comes across as very entitled. I do think she has issues that were inevitably rooted in childhood.. and those all lead to the way she lives her life now , with the weirdy grandad marriage and need for materialism constantly. Oh and the persistent lies. That’s not favourable.

Reactions: 11
To be honest it surprises me that people don’t unfollow immediately after this kind of pictures. Specially if they followed initially for the “luxe” contents.
I wonder what percentage of her followers just follow for the lol’s/ car crash that is Loona? I know I do

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And repetitive. It’s Been the same tit for what 2/3 years now. Someone seeing it for the first time might be drawn in,.. 300th time… less so 🤣

I wonder what percentage of her followers just follow for the lol’s/ car crash that is Loona? I know I do
Same ! I’m absolutely convinced loads watch to think “ what the duck??!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm new to Lorna, I'm coming in at what looks like the fag end of her insta career. I see a badly put together woman, and it's all so off, her career is based on her looking totally perfect, and she looks crap. The bit I don't get, is where is her husband or the In the style people in this, why is nobody sitting her down and sorting out why basic things like hair, tan and make up are done to a professional level.
Re. her getting advice from ITS that certain things are done professionally, I don't think there's a professional among them. She seems to "paddle her own canoe" (reference to boats completely unintentional!) as far as her contribution to ITS goes (certainly in comparison to the other ITS collaborators) and quite honestly, I don't think Adam is too bothered as long as the money continues to roll in. So that leaves John. Enough said. He simply heaps adoration on her and she's so far up her own rear end that she doesn't see what the rest of the right-thinking people see. Her longevity has got to be nearing its end so if she has any wit about her, she will have an exit plan.

Reactions: 5
And repetitive. It’s Been the same tit for what 2/3 years now. Someone seeing it for the first time might be drawn in,.. 300th time… less so 🤣

Same ! I’m absolutely convinced loads watch to think “ what the duck??!”
She must have a sense of the number of people who never vote when she puts a poll on her stories versus those that do. Because that’s quite telling. I honestly think you’re right - most followers are there for the entertainment factor only.

Reactions: 7
How do you know they have a mortgage? Is there a website that tells you this?
I dont think thats the point we are making - they are in a 2 bed leasehold flat pretending they are rich to a large section of impressionable people who definitely couldnt afford that lifestyle. I’m sure at his age there isnt much mortagage left (after all it would of been bought by him a long time ago - hes 60 this year) but they are not the high flyers they proport to be and hes no oil magnate/investment banker/businessman…

Their monetised insta lifestyle and life narrative versus their actual achievements dont match - thats the rub here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont think thats the point we are making - they are in a 2 bed leasehold flat pretending they are rich to a large section of impressionable people who definitely couldnt afford that lifestyle. I’m sure at his age there isnt much mortagage left (after all it would of been bought by him a long time ago - hes 60 this year) but they are not the high flyers they proport to be and hes no oil magnate/investment banker/businessman…

Their monetised insta lifestyle and life narrative versus their actual achievements dont match - thats the rub here.
Sorry, I understood that. I was just wondering for my own reasons. And totally agree, he’s a standard bank employee. Nothing special at all.

Reactions: 6
Re. her getting advice from ITS that certain things are done professionally, I don't think there's a professional among them. She seems to "paddle her own canoe" (reference to boats completely unintentional!) as far as her contribution to ITS goes (certainly in comparison to the other ITS collaborators) and quite honestly, I don't think Adam is too bothered as long as the money continues to roll in. So that leaves John. Enough said. He simply heaps adoration on her and she's so far up her own rear end that she doesn't see what the rest of the right-thinking people see. Her longevity has got to be nearing its end so if she has any wit about her, she will have an exit plan.
Stacey Solomon is more groomed than her. Yes, old slapdash Stacey who paints rooms in the clothes she promotes. 😂 When her hair is done, it's done properly, ditto tanning. I'm clutching my pearls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHAT THE FUKKITY FUKK FUKK ……😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 does she look like !! And …. Shearing 😂😂
She is obvs referring to the shirred waistline, but is so bone idle she won't correct the text. Although shearing might be more accurate - that bag looks as if it came from the rear end of a sheep. Anybody seen Belle recently?👀😭😭😭😭 She looks like a refugee from a drunken menopausal hen do.

Anyone for anti-nausea pills?
I am rather creeped-out.:sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over the tan and hair and over all scruffy look. Most of us here probably have a lot less money than they do regardless of if they use credit or not but I would put money on us looking more ‘luxe’ and polished than she does. Has she. It heard of exfoliating gloves to get that tan off?? She is so pale that she is only realistically going to get 2, 3 days max out of fake tan before she will need to scrub and reapply. Anyone who tans should know how much of a hardship it is, it’s a commitment. For being so anti-sunbathing she doesn’t look that much younger or have better skin for it!

also, does she also think it’s ‘luxe’ to not run a straightener through her hair?? Theres products out there to stop your hair reacting to humidity and protect against the heat. Why does she not use these??

with the life she has with no real job she can afford to go get a manicure every 2 weeks, blow dry, facial, pedicure so why doesn’t she? She’s so lazy!

I have grey roots but I don’t ever let them come out, I can’t afford to go to a salon as often as she does but she is in a ‘job’ where she is photographed so she needs to be doing these simple things if she wants us to believe her lifestyle.

she’s failing.

So John is filming Lorna, talking to her own reflection on her phone? Is that what’s happening here?
just rewatched it and it’s a mirror, you can see the marks all over the mirror as she moves. She’s not quite fully lost it… yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over the tan and hair and over all scruffy look. Most of us here probably have a lot less money than they do regardless of if they use credit or not but I would put money on us looking more ‘luxe’ and polished than she does. Has she. It heard of exfoliating gloves to get that tan off?? She is so pale that she is only realistically going to get 2, 3 days max out of fake tan before she will need to scrub and reapply. Anyone who tans should know how much of a hardship it is, it’s a commitment. For being so anti-sunbathing she doesn’t look that much younger or have better skin for it!

also, does she also think it’s ‘luxe’ to not run a straightener through her hair?? Theres products out there to stop your hair reacting to humidity and protect against the heat. Why does she not use these??

with the life she has with no real job she can afford to go get a manicure every 2 weeks, blow dry, facial, pedicure so why doesn’t she? She’s so lazy!

I have grey roots but I don’t ever let them come out, I can’t afford to go to a salon as often as she does but she is in a ‘job’ where she is photographed so she needs to be doing these simple things if she wants us to believe her lifestyle.

she’s failing.

just rewatched it and it’s a mirror, you can see the marks all over the mirror as she moves. She’s not quite fully lost it… yet.
Spot on. 👏🏻

Reactions: 7

she’s failing.

I don’t think it is a mirror .. it pans down to her feet but her phone is still upright and it looks as if it’s an archway behind that statue when she’s walking ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.