Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you mean looking SWELL !!! Look at those moobs 🙈

Anyone know who they are out with tonight ?
Bambi Haines. Never heard of her. Looks fake and entirely made of plastic. Runs her own business, apparently, as an "Influencer Management and Talent Booking Agency"

Reactions: 6
Does she seriously just spend all of every ‘holiday’ indoors?! What a sad existence!! Use some factor 50 and enjoy your holiday FFS.

she actually looks like a blind person looking for their dog in those stories Maybe she’s trying to see what it’s like to be Boo (is that the dogs name?!, who knows. Don’t even think she remembers at this point!)
Oh god she does… if someone could Bob a white stick in her hand … 🤣

Bambi Haines. Never heard of her. Looks fake and entirely made of plastic. Runs her own business, apparently, as an "Influencer Management and Talent Booking Agency"
Never heard either. They are a trans woman who just decided to set up an influencer agency. Say no more. Lorna is really trying to make herself happen isn’t she? Is this what she plans to do now that she’s “ taking a break” from in the bin??
Is the Dear John a reference to leaving ITS rather than Mario Testicular? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It pisses me off so much when she claims all these discount codes are super generous and exclusive to her. LookFantastic and Cult Beauty regularly email me 20% off codes, there’s nothing exclusive about them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just a dirty little truffle pig squeezing her filthy truffle trotters into those vile shoes!
fat little stumpy snorker 😂
Think that’s about enough swine references in one sentence for this morning.
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her face looks wrecked, money grabbing with the discount code. I mean the lies just flow out like the wine she’s been downing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skin looks nice and glowy??? What 😳 Why does she grace us with her moon face on stories if she’s going to edit it to half the size & shape for photos
Nice and glowy. ..REALLY 😂😂😂😂😂. That’s not what I’m seeing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Johns organised a day on a boat… how original. 😳🙄 it’s the same tit every holiday. It’s so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When will she realise no one wants to see her bulging, bloated face shoved into the camera first thing in the am? She really is repulsive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When will she realise no one wants to see her bulging, bloated face shoved into the camera first thing in the am? She really is repulsive
Tbf she's making me feel like a goddess. Glowy=greasy pores that can be seen from space. Hopefully she'll dive off the boat and let the sea salt water scrub those orange pores out, cos that honestly looks rank.

• Haha
It pisses me off so much when she claims all these discount codes are super generous and exclusive to her. LookFantastic and Cult Beauty regularly email me 20% off codes, there’s nothing exclusive about them!
Difference is she gets a cut!

• Angry
Do you think she chose this particular bag so she could use it to soak up the orange sweat caused by the polyester?!
Could use it to wipe John down after touch night. 🤣🤣🤣

sorry!! 🤣🤣🤣

Tbf she's making me feel like a goddess. Glowy=greasy pores that can be seen from space. Hopefully she'll dive off the boat and let the sea salt water scrub those orange pores out, cos that honestly looks rank.
Funny , I was power washing my flag stones the other day and all I could think of was how much Lorna would benefit from a really good powerful industrial strength hosing.

Her face and head looks like it’s been boiled in a pan and the lips are really really terrible. That “shelf” is everything well done filled lips should not be.
Her oily skin does not need that AB rich cream either.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.