Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the PR monkey for Donna Ida - more to come from that little "work" meeting. Yawna selling her soul and brown nosing her for a colab of jeans, but hang on didn't our Yawna say the Agolde jeans were the best or was it Superdry oh no it was Zara

Highest bidder gets the best review, in fact anyone who pays her gets a good review as she once said on stories and I quote "Your never get a bad review from me".

That's because they are bleeping paying you to say this shite.
Lucy isn't the PR for Donna - that's Clare Etchell - NakedPRGirl but she is also shilling Lorna's tit without an Ad in sight. Think someone thats classes themselves as a PR consultant to understand ASA rules 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's the PR monkey for Donna Ida - more to come from that little "work" meeting. Yawna selling her soul and brown nosing her for a colab of jeans, but hang on didn't our Yawna say the Agolde jeans were the best or was it Superdry oh no it was Zara

Highest bidder gets the best review, in fact anyone who pays her gets a good review as she once said on stories and I quote "Your never get a bad review from me".

That's because they are bleeping paying you to say this shite.
That’s interesting. Donna Ida has been limping along for years - struggling with sales and I don’t know how she’s still in business. She’s nice enough just a bit desperate chasing the London money & her brand has lost direction, she’s also painfully aware she’s getting older - it was so 2000. Another woman who’s an old mans darling…….

Reactions: 3
So Ive only recently become aware of Lorna because I came across some of her stuff on asos and decided to look her up (I didn’t actually buy anything, because I subsequently noticed it was ITS tatt and I just refuse to support brands like that). However, I digress….

I am just baffled by her though.
Firstly, “Luxe”….. what’s luxe about her? Do people really aspire to her life? It’s only been about a week but so far I’m yet to see an ounce of genuine style. It’s just label overload, to the point where it’s obvious that she only knows how to aspire to a price tag. She’s not bringing anything unique. The obsession with Whispering Angel says it all… that wine is the biggest marketing ploy since Cloudy Bay, it’s owned by LVMH… whenever I see people with it, I know they know nothing about wine.
Secondly, how is she such a mess for someone with 1.3m followers? Typically when you get into that category of influencer, there a bit of polish because they have access to great products, free treatments, professional camera equipment etc.
Finally, the geriatric husband??? Why is he so present? Like who aspires to that? Why do they think her audience wants to see so much of him? Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s a hard job being Loona‘a whipping boy, John looks every day of his almost 60 years and more here…
Nothing Luxe about John is there Lorna???... He's just your Bog Standard Brit abroad!... He wouldn't look out of place in Benidorm Love. !!!!!.... And let's face it, neither would you!!!!!.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lucy isn't the PR for Donna - that's Clare Etchell - NakedPRGirl but she is also shilling Lorna's tit without an Ad in sight. Think someone thats classes themselves as a PR consultant to understand ASA rules 🙄
Thanks for the correction, Yawna brown noses so many for potential cash

Donna Ida was targeting the yummy mummy influencers so I guess that wasn’t working for her and now looking at this classless twit to help sales

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the bleeping duck is the prancy knee raise all about. Also - absolutely HORRIFIC fake tan fail. She must be the sweatiest human alive. Fucks sake who goes out like this
She has named the dress ‘Dear John’!! Is she a bit thick and doesn’t know the connotations of that phrase or is it a threat that if the Birthday gifts aren’t bling enough those divorce papers might not be that far off?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the bleeping duck is the prancy knee raise all about. Also - absolutely HORRIFIC fake tan fail. She must be the sweatiest human alive. Fucks sake who goes out like this
Who goes out like that, takes a picture, looks at it and decides “yeah, I’ll post that”.
This is exactly what I mean about lack of polish.
Amateur hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is another of her futile attempts at being 'clever' whilst simultaneously reminding John of his place. Bit like her fake tan - massive fail.
Edit: was referring to her naming of the dress "Dear John" - ooh, laugh? I nearly did.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has named the dress ‘Dear John’!! Is she a bit thick and doesn’t know the connotations of that phrase or is it a threat that if the Birthday gifts aren’t bling enough those divorce papers might not be that far off?
To be fair this is the woman who thought her virgin hair wefts were made from the hair of actual Russian virgins so it’s probably a fair assumption that she has no clue about the Dear John connotation 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.