Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mizuu yay well come! Love hearing from you - it’s so great to see lately how many more people are clued in to Loona’s loonacy.
Had to come on right after I saw her give that CHILD a death stare. She is such a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks guys, such a great welcome!

So what do we think is going on in Loonaville, is this normal pre-birthday behaviour? It's my first so I'm not sure how this usually works, from what I read on here I was expecting presents every day and obnoxious posts celebrating herself leading up to her oh so special day but.... this has been rather underwhelming. I'm quite disappointed - I've just been seeing a drunk woman pretending to be a flamingo in balloon-like dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s got a Cartier love bracelet with diamonds before the birthday ( that’s just under 10k)

tomorrow is going to be off the scale 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You spoke too soon. A Cartier bag has just arrived. Also the state of her fake tan today!
I did indeed. I’m not taking it back though. However, I’d like to state that my birthday is coming up as well and I will throw a tantrum if I don’t get showered in presents because apparently that’s what women in their 30s are doing these days. Alright, I’m off, need to get myself a loofah, thanks for reminding me Loona.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
8570FFA2-D575-48B9-AAAF-FAD8D9A1AFD8.jpeg

What in the heck of heck’s is that trotter! She looks like a 9month pregnant person shoving their foot into a sandal for their baby shower 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im sorry but the fake tan is the least luxe thing I have ever seen. There is absolutely no chance I could wear that dress knowing my tan on my boobs looks like that. Let alone post a video online of me with it..
A cartier bracelet in a nylon dress. How classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vile vile vile … brash couple … no matter how much he spends on her she’ll never be happy …. … why didn’t he video her face being filled with delight whilst unwrapping it instead of just her hands and dodgy trotters !!! 🙄

• Haha
I'm taking credit for guessing about the cartier box AND that today would see some heavy cat teat exposure. I wish I hadn't been right but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.