Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are all the birthday presents? What day is her birthday? Wonder if she will celebrate it on the actual day or if it will be a time travelling shindig?

Reactions: 6
Yes, he is indeed the lovechild of Gary Glitter and "Heeeeere's Johnny!" from The Shining. He also smokes a pack a day, just to add to the allure. I'm getting a stirring in my loins just thinking about it.
Hey, steady on there with the "loins" talk @RaspberryCheesecake.....if you're not careful you'll go getting yourself all steamed up. Have a bucket of rose on ice to cool your ardour! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s an unusual turn of events not showing off the gifts, which she announced would be happening. She feeds off the attention so when she’s not bragging, she’s quite unhappy. So very strange why she’s suddenly not showing new Chanel and Dior bags off and letting everyone witness their massive dysfunction and materialism.
I reckon she’s either wanting people to ask repeatedly to see them ( because there will be those people) or, ( and this is much less likely) she’s realised after the comments on tattle how awful, distasteful, and predictable she is.
The Santorini one during covid was possibly the lowest of the low..but… that’s lorna!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s an unusual turn of events not showing off the gifts, which she announced would be happening. She feeds off the attention so when she’s not bragging, she’s quite unhappy. So very strange why she’s suddenly not showing new Chanel and Dior bags off and letting everyone witness their massive dysfunction and materialism.
I reckon she’s either wanting people to ask repeatedly to see them ( because there will be those people) or, ( and this is much less likely) she’s realised after the comments on tattle how awful, distasteful, and predictable she is.
The Santorini one during covid was possibly the lowest of the low..but… that’s lorna!
I think they’re not getting the attention they desire at the Marbella hotel !!!! Plus the massive influx of newbie tits on here posting their disdain. She’s playing the ‘couple goals’ card now hoping for the Fawnas to post how lovely they are and how lucky she is, thinking they all envy her having a Mr Luxe that girls can only dream about 😂😂😂
AND then there’s the slept till 11.30 and can’t be bothered to leave the hotel posts so she’s throwing in the sympathy card so the Fawnas can say it’s because she works so hard and send her DM’s. It’s all such a load of bollox and we can read her like a book !! She’s so Fukkin predictable and boringgggg !!
It is the first time she’s not bragged about her gifts or airport purchases . Maybe she wasn’t happy with them or maybe she’s saving them all up for Wednesday ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they’re not getting the attention they desire at the Marbella hotel !!!! Plus the massive influx of newbie tits on here posting their disdain. She’s playing the ‘couple goals’ card now hoping for the Fawnas to post how lovely they are and how lucky she is, thinking they all envy her having a Mr Luxe that girls can only dream about 😂😂😂
AND then there’s the slept till 11.30 and can’t be bothered to leave the hotel posts so she’s throwing in the sympathy card so the Fawnas can say it’s because she works so hard and send her DM’s. It’s all such a load of bollox and we can read her like a book !! She’s so Fukkin predictable and boringgggg !!
It is the first time she’s not bragged about her gifts or airport purchases . Maybe she wasn’t happy with them or maybe she’s saving them all up for Wednesday ..
I can’t wait for Wednesday!! She doesn’t seem to be her normal self and I think she’s been pissed since she stepped off Easy Jet whenever that was.

The out takes are really dumb, I know the insta vs reality thing is a trend but like everything she does its not funny and watching her walk off beside that pool has had me laughing out loud why does she waddle like that 🐧😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am genuinely embarrassed for her. That walking next to the pool. The lengths she has to go to flog that tit is hilarious.

john surely just wants to go on holiday and have some geriatric time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am ever so underwhelmed by this year’s birthday week. Come on old man, up your game for princess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that hairband new? It looks ridiculous

The new reel. Jacket doesn’t fit but also why can’t she steam the clothes??? She’s supposed to be trying to sell them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fit of that jacket 😱😱😱😱😱🤢
And she says ….
THE FINALE TO MY SUMMER IN THE STYLE COLLECTION !!!!
Does that mean what I think it means 🙄
Ahhhh wonder if the Raisin’s got the hump cos we’re discussing his hair and gnashers ? 😂😂😂
It wouldn’t be such a terrible outfit if the jacket fit. And she talks about tailoring and alterations in her how to look expensive tips…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello 👋 lurker here too.
I've followed lorna for a few years now, and unfortunately even bought some of her recommended products 🙄
I started to wonder what her deal was, things just didn't add up, and I found this hilarious page! You have opened up my eyes so much, I actually started getting disappointed in myself for not realising how fake she is! The house I thought was huge, the cars I now realise are old, the caked on make up and unwashed crusty fake tan! Wow!
Anyway you have kept me chuckling away for long enough, I thought I'd say hi. Mainly because I've just noticed her latest reel has Fleetwood mac song which is used in an advert with a little trotting pony...ahe definitely reads this! Narcissist indeed x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why can she not see how awful her hair is?! I know Lydia Millen isn’t for everyone but her hair is amazing and I personally think her Ibiza stories knock spots of Loopy Loonas!! Lornas hair looks far from luxe! If she saved the money she spends on vino she may be able to achieve the luxe look she desires!!

Attachments

• Haha
No one on the face of the earth in their right mind walks like that. The arms flailing all over the show. I wonder how many times she nearly fell down those steps before they got this insane take. And then the stupidly planned swat at the end 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can she not see how awful her hair is?! I know Lydia Millen isn’t for everyone but her hair is amazing and I personally think her Ibiza stories knock spots of Loopy Loonas!! Lornas hair looks far from luxe! If she saved the money she spends on vino she may be able to achieve the luxe look she desires!!
She’s a Philip Kingsley star client . She’s bobbed on many a time to tell us how vurrry pleased she is with her Fillet O Kingsley mane !!! Incase you’re not aware that’s the stringy hair at top of her head the stringy hair at the bottom belonged to a Russian virgin !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Extensions/wigs for medical reasons ok, but for me, glueing a poor woman's hair onto your own head is a hard no. Plus, it always always looks crap.

Reactions: 6
She’s a Philip Kingsley star client . She’s bobbed on many a time to tell us how vurrry pleased she is with her Fillet O Kingsley mane !!! Incase you’re not aware that’s the stringy hair at top of her head the stringy hair at the bottom belonged to a Russian virgin !
I actually got duped into buying her Lorna collab with Phillip Kingsley. I dont buy the hype. If anything it made my hair worse. She is totally lying about how it’s helped her hair

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.