Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually got duped into buying her Lorna collab with Phillip Kingsley. I dont buy the hype. If anything it made my hair worse. She is totally lying about how it’s helped her hair
Her real hair is a tit show of a mess and it’s her use of extensions that she refuses to stop using that is making her hair thin out. Fillet Mingsley think she’s a angel, there all in it together money grabbing😐

Reactions: 10
The out takes are really dumb, I know the insta vs reality thing is a trend but like everything she does its not funny and watching her walk off beside that pool has had me laughing out loud why does she waddle like that 🐧😂😂😂
Maybe a supermodel told her to do it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lack of Chanel carriers and little boxes from Cartier is indeed perplexing. But let’s see what cat teat Tuesday brings - I have a good feeling about this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that she must be feeling pretty narked by now. No fuss & fanfare to herald her arrival at the hotel. She loves to play up the part of the returning sleb when she can say "Ooh they always spoil me"....."this is our favourite room" blah blah etc etc. No handwritten welcome note to greet her with an extravagant floral display. Oh dear, I wonder whether she's feeling like a nobody. Bet the hotel staff are wondering whether he's hired her for the week. Anyway, I reckon that on her birthday, OMR will have arranged with (paid more like) the hotel management to deliver champagne, flowers, do the room up with balloons. There's bound to be something nauseating and completely tasteless going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The real face of luxey.
isn’t this dress a rip-off of the red one she was wearing the other day?

I feel like she is smashed today?!
What is up with her face shape in the stories? Her chin and jaw takes up 60% of her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is up with her face shape in the stories? Her chin and jaw takes up 60% of her face!
I was just coming on to post that she seems to have reverted to using her actual face shape. She’s very similar to Demi Moore’s daughter with the large jaw. It’s so different to her filtered version. This is for the newbies,
Lorna’s ever changing jaw/face.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just coming on to post that she seems to have reverted to using her actual face shape. She’s very similar to Demi Moore’s daughter with the large jaw. It’s so different to her filtered version. This is for the newbies,
THAT THIRD ONE. WHAT IS THAT?!
I’M HOWLING 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The second one though! Wow, was that in early lockdown last year?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.