Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! How cringe! His phone cover is of her taking a selfie 😂😂😂View attachment 692663

Also, notice how his teeth are yellow today in comparison to those luminescent A4 pieces of paper that were hanging out of his mouth in that black and white photo last night
Oh my god that’s horrible. What has she done to her face? Why is it so lumpy down the jaw line?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hola everyone! I’m new and I’m from Spain (I actually live 30 min away from Marbella area where they are now) I’ve been following Lorna for ages but in the last few months I started thinking that she was totally losing the plot… and that’s how I found this page! You’re all seriously hilarious! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hola everyone! I’m new and I’m from Spain (I actually live 30 min away from Marbella area where they are now) I’ve been following Lorna for ages but in the last few months I started thinking that she was totally losing the plot… and that’s how I found this page! You’re all seriously hilarious! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Get on Your bike and have a little cycle round their hotel 😂😂 @elegaga pack a little bottle of WA courtesy of us TITS as she’s reading here so much .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god! How cringe! His phone cover is of her taking a selfie 😂😂😂View attachment 692663

Also, notice how his teeth are yellow today in comparison to those luminescent A4 pieces of paper that were hanging out of his mouth in that black and white photo last night
See now I wanna say daddy and daughter day but knowing these two they'd quite like it 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That photo of her and John.. look at the inside of her arm. She needs a good damn wash.. that tan is rank!! How on earth she goes out in public looking like that.. wow.
Whatever you do don't look at her feet, I beg of you 🥴:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Okay here you go @miss trixie !
These drunk videos in her “new dresses” are…out of this world. You’d think with the amount of prerecording she does she could wait until morning when she’s sobered up before posting these too. That is if she ever sobers up. If I had to sleep next to that lawnmowered head I’d be hammered all the time too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay here you go @miss trixie !
These drunk videos in her “new dresses” are…out of this world. You’d think with the amount of prerecording she does she could wait until morning when she’s sobered up before posting these too. That is if she ever sobers up. If I had to sleep next to that lawnmowered head I’d be hammered all the time too.
Someone shop a cat teat onto that last pic.

• Haha
A very big Holaaaaa & a warm welcome to our new Marbella correspondent @elegaga 👋. Delighted that you have joined us. What superb timing! If, and I do mean if, you happen to find yourself at their hotel by any chance and you happen to have your phone handy, please remember to put it to good use. There would naturally be a reward for any unfiltered pics/videos you were able to snaffle. Am thinking along the lines of something like a FoK pouchette or that other popular go-to, the Mac pouchette. Hell, we'd even throw in some Iconic Illuminating Drops.🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really am bewildered by his hair. Yesterday afternoon (and on the plane) it looked like Jedward, and in that pic last night and the sinister one of him staring at her today, it is very short. The hotel website does offer men's haircuts in their spa menu, so perhaps that explains it. Must have been too busy wanking banking to do it in Horsham or London before they left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies, I give you....The FoK-y Horror Show. 😱😱😱
Sorry but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 🤯
Each to their own and all that but he looks terrifying. Face like a melted welly 👢
He is 20 years older than her 🤢 she must spend her whole life steaming drunk to wake up to him every day. She is no oil painting either like but jheeeeeeeezo 🥴
Followed her for a few months but not intently so had no idea this was her fella 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s had a top up to her face before the big trip and not even the filters can fix that fucked up filler. Gramps has gone to the hotel for a haircut because he seemingly spent several days driving to London. Or maybe he bought her a horse instead of a car to teach her how to properly do those kicks, and ended up riding it home with no time to spare at the barber’s. We know he’s got hats to press and rats to comb and pleather pouches to pack oh my!
Does that Cinderella song come to mind for anyone else when they think of this wrinkled raisin running around the flat frantically trying to get everything done for Pwincess Loonatic?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 🤯
Each to their own and all that but he looks terrifying. Face like a melted welly 👢
He is 20 years older than her 🤢 she must spend her whole life steaming drunk to wake up to him every day. She is no oil painting either like but jheeeeeeeezo 🥴
Followed her for a few months but not intently so had no idea this was her fella 😲
Yes, he is indeed the lovechild of Gary Glitter and "Heeeeere's Johnny!" from The Shining. He also smokes a pack a day, just to add to the allure. I'm getting a stirring in my loins just thinking about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.