Lorna Luxe #27 Fillet 'o' Kingsley - I'm lovin' it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RaspberryCheesecake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: brilliant so funny, amazing job, thank you - Fish Salsa all round

Oh Yawna's gone out for fish and a keg of wine

No thank you, no nothing - selfish is not a strong enough word for her and her catalogue shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure she does hate it. Look at the bleeping state of her hair, teeth, tan, make up etc etc…she doesn’t see what we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is a vile show off !!!! Oh and a liar .. so she’s checked out ALL the boats on Santorini 🤥
Question. Chanel swimsuit or one of HER CREATIONS . ??? 🙄
She may not want to get the Chanel swimsuit wet. Heaven forbid she may want to preserve it to get a refund; just in case it was all for the 'Gram. Oh, let's not forget the hideously ostentatious towel. Wonder whether we'll see that again. (Although we may when Loons reads this).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oops, et voila, another ostentatious Chanel accessory appears.......D'ya think she read my comment already? :unsure: 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fruit plate is on ice. Riveting stuff Lorna. Sometimes it’s as if she’s never stepped outside of Horsham.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha.......Lorna's Culinary Hints.......You can keep your food and drinks chilled by placing them on ice. Genius Hack #saidnooneever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband and I spent a couple of days in Paris in 2015 when they had a severe heatwave and it was 43 degrees. We sat down at a little bistro down a shaded little side street and stupidly decided to order a cheese board. It literally turned to fondue within about five minutes :rolleyes:. Her ice-beneath-the-fruit had probably melted by the time she had arranged her beauty products and taken the photo. She really is ridiculously thick.

• Haha
I mean those yellow shorts show 100% she is obsessed with reading about herself on here, there is no other reason for him to only have one pair of shorts but to wind us up. They must be rank by now, my husbands swim shorts last two holidays max as they discolour and he wears more than one pair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.