Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What shall the new thread be guys?
Lonely Lorna, not one mate. If she could stop being such a c*nt, that would be great!

The stained robe diaries!

Lorna Luxe, buy my spenny swipe-ups!

Lorna and John, living a con! Donโ€™t say itโ€™s a flat, iโ€™ll look like such a pratt!

These are my bad late night ideas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve just realised something .. LL doesnโ€™t answer all her IG comments cos as her followers believe ..โ€™ โ€˜sheโ€™s so lovely and real โ€˜ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She does it cos it adds another comment to her IG post count !!! Deceitful witch
Iโ€™m on fire tonight just done a zoom virtual Quiz with my MATES ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lonely Lorna, not one mate. If she could stop being such a c*nt, that would be great!

The stained robe diaries!

Lorna Luxe, buy my spenny swipe-ups!

Lorna and John, living a con! Donโ€™t say itโ€™s a flat, iโ€™ll look like such a pratt!

These are my bad late night ideas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
genius. any of those will work !

Iโ€™ve just realised something .. LL doesnโ€™t answer all her IG comments cos as her followers believe ..โ€™ โ€˜sheโ€™s so lovely and real โ€˜ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She does it cos it adds another comment to her IG post count !!! Deceitful witch
Iโ€™m on fire tonight just done a zoom virtual Quiz with my MATES ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ.
Yep this is true. They all do it.

Wonder if โ€˜sheโ€™ was blocked ?
Hope not !!
Good dm though .. ๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™d had enough, I was blocked :LOL:, I was being condescending and she fell for it. I got the exact reaction I anticipated. Bruce bonus she put it on her stories, showing herself up for what she is.

Iโ€™m bailing out in style ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™d had enough, I was blocked :LOL:, I was being condescending and she fell for it. I got the exact reaction I anticipated. Bruce bonus she put it on her stories, showing herself up for what she is.

Iโ€™m bailing out in style ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
LOVE IT! ๐Ÿ˜‚ But did she delete the post??

Reactions: 1
No idea, I only knew about the stories part as a fine member here posted a pic of it.

is it still up anyone???

Reactions: 1
Yes, I had loads of friends staying over or hanging out together. Having a normal life. Visiting both sets of in-laws for dinner etc. Staying at the in-laws Holiday home in France. We divorced in 2007 so perhaps he's totally different now in some areas of his life with Lorna.

Reactions: 2
So she still can't be arsed to do her own NHS thank you. I'm sure your next to join the Block club :)

My contribution

Lorna Luxe - face that is fake, gives us a ache, same make up everyday, blocked if you say

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Luxe my hole, sheโ€™s such a filtered twit, she reckons to live in a manor, but itโ€™s actually a 2 bed flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lorna luxe, with your swinging jaw, sitting with your vag out, doesnโ€™t detract from the warped wall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still in the LL club, I haven't been blocked....yet.

But she doesnt like to get these little piggies out too often and I can see why ๐Ÿคข
Screenshot_20200404-103917_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.