Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
links if you have them x
[/QUOTE]

( I’m going through my history to find out which articles I was reading , I read loads 🤣🤷‍♀️)
Which came first, the narcissism or the social media?
I found something on “admiration demand” which was interesting plus Social media addiction.

That filter is definitely what’s responsible for making her face seem fluffier with the fuzz.

Reactions: 1
Have you guys den this video? 😂 She describes herself as “quite petite”, and the reporters reaction is priceless! 😂 Go to 4 min 05 sec.
So the door to the left of the main staircase is their apartment front door.

Reactions: 2
So sick of seeing her do her makeup everyday. Who needs to wear makeup everyday in isolation.

Reactions: 5
She’s had to have a sleep because she’s so exhausted from staring at herself. Having had to be woken at 8pm last night because she had a 2 hour phone call and drank wine and therefore needed to day-sleep to recover from this excessive activity.

How can she be so tired???? It’s not like she’s doing 18 hour shifts for the NHS! I’m getting wound up now.

She couldn’t cope with real life. This is why she’s built this life for herself which involves doing Absolutely duck all. Bone idle.

Surely it’s about time for the next instalment of second hand clothes ? Has she posted the last lot yet and any sign of the Fendi bag purchased by Lydia? Content is really running dry.

She’s had to have a sleep because she’s so exhausted from staring at herself. Having had to be woken at 8pm last night because she had a 2 hour phone call and drank wine and therefore needed to day-sleep to recover from this excessive activity.

How can she be so tired???? It’s not like she’s doing 18 hour shifts for the NHS! I’m getting wound up now.

She couldn’t cope with real life. This is why she’s built this life for herself which involves doing Absolutely duck all. Bone idle.

Surely it’s about time for the next instalment of second hand clothes ? Has she posted the last lot yet and any sign of the Fendi bag purchased by Lydia? Content is really running dry.
I can’t even be bothered to watch anymore

Reactions: 1
She’s taking the piss. Suspect she’s been raging with Lydia about the tattle life backlash.
Suddenly their self absorbed natures aren’t sitting so well with anyone with half a brain. Even Lydia has not posted. ( the tattle life Lydia thread is brutal! )

I can’t even be bothered to watch anymore
Best way, she ( and so many others) are just an infantile waste of oxygen.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

because she’s hungover from drinking a bottle of rose last night

Me too, hearing her chew and swallow - no need for it. Aaaaannnddd I absolutely don’t believe she takes a mug and weetabix away with her, so full of crap, just saying stuff for the sake of it. And why have weetabix in a cup anyway, it seems so childlike? I would understand if it was a big bowl like mug but that was a mug you would have a cup of tea from, just so so odd...
maybe she’s aiming for a weetbix “sponny” 🤣

She’s taking the piss. Suspect she’s been raging with Lydia about the tattle life backlash.
Suddenly their self absorbed natures aren’t sitting so well with anyone with half a brain. Even Lydia has not posted. ( the tattle life Lydia thread is brutal! )

I literally can’t keep up with the Lydia thread it’s a full time job!

• Haha
I’d love to hear what her justification is for such a vacuous life in the pandemic context.
Smarmy comments and “ low level irony” really don’t wash.
What people like LL refuse to acknowledge is the amount of damage they cause to young impressionable girls. It’s all over-ridden in her brain by the “free stuff” she now gets. Validity is defined by what she has. Not what she gives.

She claims to have had an eating disorder/ mental health issues (relatable?) so why not factor this in to the bullshit she submits on Instagram ?
“Recovered“ from Mental health issues? Really .. ? so why is she posting pictures of a hugely altered fillered-face & body? Why does she pretend to live in a manor not a 2 bed flat? She’s evidently not recovered at all. She’s just transferred from one control issue, to another. It’s embarrassingly text book.

And what I get upset about is that young girls feel that LL is the norm. I’ve worked with some young girls in the priory who just think it’s cool to have had some sort of issue, alcohol, eating, drugs, etc.
Girls who only want to have designer handbags and go on fancy holidays and be defined by as such.

I only discovered the depth of it all when I went to Instagram and researched for myself and now I see why.
Sorry to get so serious.

Reactions: 13

WTF .. have I missed ... I’m knackered .. I’m not NHS but I’m out there !!! Humour me please .. I need to be in fantasy land right now

Omg......she is literally just posting pictures she has before with EXACTLY the same comment. we know the wardrobe is painted with farrow and ball, we know it chips occasionally, and we know OAP has a small brush to touch them up!!!!

Definitely SSDD LL

😴😴😴

• Haha
I’d love to hear what her justification is for such a vacuous life in the pandemic context.
Smarmy comments and “ low level irony” really don’t wash.
What people like LL refuse to acknowledge is the amount of damage they cause to young impressionable girls. It’s all over-ridden in her brain by the “free stuff” she now gets. Validity is defined by what she has. Not what she gives.

She claims to have had an eating disorder/ mental health issues (relatable?) so why not factor this in to the bullshit she submits on Instagram ?
“Recovered“ from Mental health issues? Really .. ? so why is she posting pictures of a hugely altered fillered-face & body? Why does she pretend to live in a manor not a 2 bed flat? She’s evidently not recovered at all. She’s just transferred from one control issue, to another. It’s embarrassingly text book.

And what I get upset about is that young girls feel that LL is the norm. I’ve worked with some young girls in the priory who just think it’s cool to have had some sort of issue, alcohol, eating, drugs, etc.
Girls who only want to have designer handbags and go on fancy holidays and be defined by as such.

I only discovered the depth of it all when I went to Instagram and researched for myself and now I see why.
Sorry to get so serious.
She also doesn’t take ownership for anything..
She promotes the Launch of her ITS FOR ABOUT 2 weeks before it happens then when it’s launched .. there’s no reference to it ..
Same Thing with the Charity closet sale .
It’s all such a bloody sham .. she might think she’s reaping the benefits ££££££££ now but in a year she’ll be struggling both ££ but worse mentally .. maybe that’s what comes of having an OAP for a husbandshe actually thinks she is young .You’re nearly 40 LL i you’re embarrassing yourself trying to be sexy young and flaunting and your flaunting a chubby camel toe !! ..

Seriously .. if you have a lounge full of sofas and you live in a 2 bed flat .. why would you want another sofa in your ‘dressing room’ aka 2nd .. bedroom !! surely you’ld want a bed that your friends and family could stay over in ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTF .. have I missed ... I’m knackered .. I’m not NHS but I’m out there !!! Humour me please .. I need to be in fantasy land right now
Bless you ❤

She’s a bleeping state mentally and physically

Bless you ❤

She’s a bleeping state mentally and physically
I can’t understand why these instablaggers can’t find out how to donate some of their face creams to these poor nurses that have to wear PPE masks all of their 12 hour shifts ... I remember LL saying something in the past about her skin was blemished so she sent the OAP to shuffle off to the cellar and find something ... he came back with a bag of skin products she’d forgotten she had ! She’s such a vile greedy self absorbed ugly witch ! With a fat camel toe .. ok that’s a childish comment ... but so is LL and she reads this so .. nah nH nah nah nah !😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if everyone in her apartment building showed their support for the NHS last night? Would LL have joined in? No mention in her feed just same old boring bubble fantasy world she lives in 😫

Reactions: 4
I wonder if everyone in her apartment building showed their support for the NHS last night? Would LL have joined in? No mention in her feed just same old boring bubble fantasy world she lives in 😫

I'm going to ask her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's unbelievable the thread and lidl millen is just as bad as LL
Yes they are as bad as each other. I followed Lydia for a good while years ago before she got the house and stuff then I realised what a tit show she was just money grabbing and sooooo cringe. Both of them are rude and horrible to followers too.

“Imagine meeting the man of your dreams then realising he doesn’t do pink”-or whatever it was she said along those lines.

Think I could live with that Lorna. Infact I am living with it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.