Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I came downstairs in that outfit for a day in the house my boyfriend would have me
Sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check the terrible editing of her legs and look at the front foot 😂🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean it's pathetic she's dressed like that anyway when it's like 0 degrees, the editing though she's got so many issues with herself!
Can’t get past the camel toe in all the jeans shots! I recall someone commented on that once on her page and she of course shot them down with some trolling accusation. Not trolling - merely calling out the hoof 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her life is quite boring isn’t it? Same crappy content, same crappy clothes. No real friends, only her Hubby for company.
I know for a fact that these ‘influencers’ aren’t friends. They are all ruthless & are fake friends just for the gram! They would sell their Granny For likes!!

Reactions: 3
I honestly was one of her biggest fans, and I loved how down to earth she seemed before. She has changed a lot, and now I’m just really annoyed by all her photoshopping. Yuck! It’s 2020, have we not stopped with all the photoshopped pictures!? I haven’t noticed it before yesterday, when someone here pointed out the LV in back.

But look at all these images and crooked walls. And last but not least the yellow chair, it changes size and shape.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s what I couldn’t understand- what is she using that enables her to change her whole face and frame when she’s talking on her Instagram? Surely the bog standard filters you get with Instagram don’t do that? The thing is she looks fine in the Lydia video, very different yes but fine. Influencers draw you in by making you feel you can relate to them and trust their opinion on products etc. If Lorna is completely altering what she actually looks like every time she turns the camera on, then why would anyone ever believe any recommendation she ever makes when we now can’t trust what her true face looks like? It feels like being conned.

Reactions: 10
I actually think I prefer those shots of her from the video tbh. But maybe that’s because I can’t see the bizarre lines drawn above the brows

Also is it just me do you get the vibe the oap is very short? Like 5’6 max

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what I couldn’t understand- what is she using that enables her to change her whole face and frame when she’s talking on her Instagram? Surely the bog standard filters you get with Instagram don’t do that? The thing is she looks fine in the Lydia video, very different yes but fine. Influencers draw you in by making you feel you can relate to them and trust their opinion on products etc. If Lorna is completely altering what she actually looks like every time she turns the camera on, then why would anyone ever believe any recommendation she ever makes when we now can’t trust what her true face looks like? It feels like being conned.
What is odd is that no filter name comes up under her name in the top left corner as it does usually when an influencer uses one. Someone said she records it then edits that out? If so then yes, we all know how slim faced, sharp jawed, wrinkle free and bright eyed we can look thru a snapchat filter, sadly she seems to live permanently trying to use one, and avoiding situations where she may get snapped and isn’t in control of the photo or video - step forward Mr Luxe; chief cook and bottle washer to also be photographer to this star! It is dysmorphic. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Her charity sale is annoying me, how is she going to send all that stuff out?? Post office trips to post a load of old tat are NOT ESSENTIAL. It's her just not caring again.

Reactions: 6
I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

I actually think I prefer those shots of her from the video tbh. But maybe that’s because I can’t see the bizarre lines drawn above the brows

Also is it just me do you get the vibe the oap is very short? Like 5’6 max
Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.
wow 'minted' 🤣🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ she is in flipping la la land she's just bonkers

Reactions: 9
Stacked heels a la Simon cowell 😆 hahahah dying. Cuban heels 😂

Her followers are “minted” (if you say so Lorna) because she And others paid them for a follow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her followers are brought I remember looking once I’ve followed her for a long time she was desperate to get to 1 million. I’m not saying all of them are but a vast majority

Reactions: 1
I think if you save your video or photo before you post it then re-upload it it takes the filter bit out x

I can’t believe she’s promoting a flash sale that will mean lots of people have to risk their lives to pack and ship and deliver this tat she sells.
ITS ought to have a long look at themselves.

Reactions: 4
I think if you save your video or photo before you post it then re-upload it it takes the filter bit out x

I can’t believe she’s promoting a flash sale that will mean lots of people have to risk their lives to pack and ship and deliver this tat she sells.
ITS ought to have a long look at themselves.
Exactly this. Remember she was always using the Kylie filter and we all mentioned it here? I wonder if she perhaps didn’t even realise that it tells follwers you used a filter coz she lives in her own world I doubt she even looks at others stories. So she then started using a filter, saving and uploading it without the stamp.

Shes the most insensitive person ever it’s literally painful to watch this charity thing unfold. I can’t believe I ever said she sometimes comes across as a nice person. Shes horrible.

Reactions: 8
Can’t get past the camel toe in all the jeans shots! I recall someone commented on that once on her page and she of course shot them down with some trolling accusation. Not trolling - merely calling out the hoof 😂🤪
I remember that ..!! She actually ssid Csmek foot 😂😂😂 She offered LL advise as to how edit pics ,, booomm shot down

Reactions: 2
Alls she has is Instagram everything she does is for the gram I actually feel a bit sorry for her she hasn’t really got a real life. It’s all fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.