Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of hers but questions about kids is rude no matter who you are. Maybe they’ve struggled, maybe they just don’t want them. No one else’s business
I agree with you, we got married in 2018 and the number of people who frequently ask when we are starting a family is a joke! But whilst I agree with you, Lorna does choose to answer the questions publicly on her platform when she could just ignore altogether and then none of her followers would see she has even been asked...

I love beauty treatments, filler, Botox, the lot! But unlike Lorna I like to look natural. Is it awful that I can’t wait to see what she looks like by the end of this lockdown without her treatments? I actually think she may look better and more like the old Lorna! I’d put money on us seeing less close up self-admiring make up tutorials when her Botox (although allegedly not) and filler start to wear off! You can already see she hasn’t dermaplaned in a while with all of the peach fuzz we don’t normally see!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of hers but questions about kids is rude no matter who you are. Maybe they’ve struggled, maybe they just don’t want them. No one else’s business
I do totally have to agree with you. I know people close to me who have fertility problems in their long term marriage so I can sympathise with not wanting to be asked constantly and how it affects them. But you know what, there’s nothing like honesty. If they’re having or had problems be open about it; It may well not be anyone’s business but unfortunately you’ve chosen to put your life on show. And if you are unable to conceive would it not be better to just ignore the questions? She’s constantly answering them with her cocky responses and tbh I’ve never known someone to talk about the fact they haven’t got or don’t want children so much! It’s as boring and old as her love for rosé and oversized clothing.

I very much doubt they have any fertility problems. She’s just too self centred to want children.

Reactions: 7
It’s really starting to anger me, she uses the same products, in the same spot in the house, in the same clothes, she’s just so DULL. How can she not acknowledge what’s going on in the world and the amazing selfless work key workers are doing right now? It just baffles me. I think she’s coming across as a nasty self-absorbed narcissist, even more so than usual.
I believe so too, why does she still have “fans” I just don’t get it!!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, I think if you put yourself and your life out there you should expect to be asked all questions (re the children thing)

Why does she do that really annoying thing where she says I’m very excited through gritted teeth and puts on a different voice she did it this morning on one of her stories and said “very glowy” hard to explain what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really starting to anger me, she uses the same products, in the same spot in the house, in the same clothes, she’s just so DULL. How can she not acknowledge what’s going on in the world and the amazing selfless work key workers are doing right now? It just baffles me. I think she’s coming across as a nasty self-absorbed narcissist, even more so than usual.
Me too, I’m definitely just hate watching her at this point because every time she starts to waffle in to the camera my blood starts to boil. She hasn’t even mentioned her mum or how her mum might be coping? We know enough about her from podcasts etc to know her mum lives not far from her and that she was an only child. It’s like this crisis isn’t happening?! Lorna no-one gives a stuff about your stupid dressing room or charity sale?! Noone is going to be in a position to buy your clothes and how are you going to get them to people?! If you are so luxe and rich and this charity means so much to you, just donate a whacking load of cash and have your stupid sale once all of this is over!!! Whenever talking about this sale she says ‘I’ll try and..do this, I’ll try and do that..’ TRY? What else are you doing ALL DAY, if you cared so much it would be done, not dragged out for content for a week like it is now.

She is literally like a woman-child the way she talks in to the camera like a little girl while slapping all of that crap on her face. I’ve realised she’s actually really immature as well as showing herself to be extremely insensitive.

The hidden ad for that stupid wrap cardigan that’s now ‘sold out’ - also is there really any need for her to have her chest nearly hanging out - put a bra on for god sake. I don’t know what camera trickery she uses on a daily basis but I watched Lydia Millen’s vlog for the Laura Mercier trip (purely out of curiosity) it’s about 3/4 of the way through where they are having fondue, Lorna is sitting next to Lydia and I had to do a double take as it looks nothing like her. She’s able to morph herself into looking like numerous completely different people, quite amazing really.

These influencers sell a fake image and lifestyle to young, insecure, gullible people yet we are trolls and ‘jealous’ when the wool can’t be pulled over our eyes and they are called out. Surely we can’t be the only ones who are wondering how she can be so tone deaf to what’s going on at the moment, I feel like that’s why most people are watching her at the moment? I can’t believe I actually used to really like her!

I feel sooooo much better for getting that off my chest!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Microblader to the stars? Piss off they look awful 😂 think they look natural? Look as natural as your lips do you silly bint

Me too, I’m definitely just hate watching her at this point because every time she starts to waffle in to the camera my blood starts to boil. She hasn’t even mentioned her mum or how her mum might be coping? We know enough about her from podcasts etc to know her mum lives not far from her and that she was an only child. It’s like this crisis isn’t happening?! Lorna no-one gives a stuff about your stupid dressing room or charity sale?! Noone is going to be in a position to buy your clothes and how are you going to get them to people?! If you are so luxe and rich and this charity means so much to you, just donate a whacking load of cash and have your stupid sale once all of this is over!!! Whenever talking about this sale she says ‘I’ll try and..do this, I’ll try and do that..’ TRY? What else are you doing ALL DAY, if you cared so much it would be done, not dragged out for content for a week like it is now.

She is literally like a woman-child the way she talks in to the camera like a little girl while slapping all of that crap on her face. I’ve realised she’s actually really immature as well as showing herself to be extremely insensitive.

The hidden ad for that stupid wrap cardigan that’s now ‘sold out’ - also is there really any need for her to have her chest nearly hanging out - put a bra on for god sake. I don’t know what camera trickery she uses on a daily basis but I watched Lydia Millen’s vlog for the Laura Mercier trip (purely out of curiosity) it’s about 3/4 of the way through where they are having fondue, Lorna is sitting next to Lydia and I had to do a double take as it looks nothing like her. She’s able to morph herself into looking like numerous completely different people, quite amazing really.

These influencers sell a fake image and lifestyle to young, insecure, gullible people yet we are trolls and ‘jealous’ when the wool can’t be pulled over our eyes and they are called out. Surely we can’t be the only ones who are wondering how she can be so tone deaf to what’s going on at the moment, I feel like that’s why most people are watching her at the moment? I can’t believe I actually used to really like her!

Couldn’t agree more!!!
off to find lydias video now 😂

Microblader to the stars? Piss off they look awful 😂 think they look natural? Look as natural as your lips do you silly bint

Couldn’t agree more!!!
off to find lydias video now 😂
Sorry her microblading isn’t great at all, the pigment has gone grey for a start which isn’t good. If she’s due a top up meaning she’s only had them last done 12-18 months ago they have faded way too much. And I don’t see any ‘stars’ that she’s worked on looking at her page? Unless I missed something the only remotely known person whom she has endless pics of is Lorna. Who isn’t a great advert since she draws over them anyway!

Urghhhhh she’s really annoying me with this charity thing just stop it! Like can’t she wait? No one is buying anything right now has she not noticed that literally everywhere is offering discounts to bring in the sales. She’s so wrapped up in her herself it’s unreal. I really hope she doesn’t put them up for ridiculous prices. I know it’s for charity but most of that stuff is utter shite. Stuff she should really just be giving away and auctioning off more high value stuff like bags for charity. Now she’s saying most of the shoes are basically fucked, but she’s still going to flog them?

Reactions: 6
Urghhhhh she’s really annoying me with this charity thing just stop it! Like can’t she wait? No one is buying anything right now has she not noticed that literally everywhere is offering discounts to bring in the sales. She’s so wrapped up in her herself it’s unreal. I really hope she doesn’t put them up for ridiculous prices. I know it’s for charity but most of that stuff is utter shite. Stuff she should really just be giving away and auctioning off more high value stuff like bags for charity. Now she’s saying most of the shoes are basically fucked, but she’s still going to flog them?
She probably think people will still buy the fucked shoes because she’s had her feet in them 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe her neighbours will report her for making non-essential trips to the post office. What an absolute tool to do something like this now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know, I think if you put yourself and your life out there you should expect to be asked all questions (re the children thing)
She does say ‘Ask us anything ‘ !

Love it .rant away

This is the natural make up and tousled hair look 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
How much concealer? 😱 of course you look flawless you've just put on more makeup than I use in a year! Re all the earlier comments she is like a spoilt little girl, actually not like she is, just horrid. I'm sure most of her stories are watched by men perving, she likes to keep those legs open in pictures.

Why does she do that really annoying thing where she says I’m very excited through gritted teeth and puts on a different voice she did it this morning on one of her stories and said “very glowy” hard to explain what I mean 😂

I know exactly what you mean!! Drives me bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.