Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos sheā€™s a vile selfish deceitful witch šŸ§™šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yet another effing FREE dyson hair thing ..!! When These brands gift instablaggers they must seriously just go on The number of followers they have .. cos her hair still looks Shite using the other dyson thing !! Sheā€™s not made me run out and buy one !!
quite the opposite, I was actually after a Dyson hair wrap but after seeing efforts I changed my bloody mind!!

Reactions: 2
Just had a little search for some of the ā€˜treasuresā€™ sheā€™s going to try and sell. Came across some smashing photographs of her on google images šŸ˜³Iā€™m sure youā€™ve already looked her up there, but there is a vid she did for George at Asda that is worth a view - not the same person!!
Whaaaat I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen this?!

• Haha
She bought a chair for 99p on eBay.. makes a bleeping change to actually pay for something. Alas she said herself, she loves a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank the lord !!!! We were spared from ā€˜quality content ā€˜ šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This is 2017? Whereā€™s all the hair gone ?
The lips have undergone extreme expansion havenā€™t they? Good
This pic screeches .. I really wannabe a wannabe .. thereā€™s nothing stylish about her in this pic ... HTF as she got 1M followers ... Iā€™d love to know who she had an affair with .. maybe he had something to do with her boost in followers and PR šŸ§

Attachments

Last edited:
First post! Been reading this and watching her for about a week.. I donā€™t know where to start.

firstly, why does she say ā€œwe can go through my clothes together and decide what to sell!ā€ Like people are waiting with baited breath to help her make this decision. No one cares.

why does she admire herself and say ā€œmy skin looks beautiful todayā€ with a smug look..who does that?

why does she keep posing with her legs literally bending out like sheā€™s got rickets?? Is it meant to be chic? Why does she refer to things she posts things like ā€œcandid shotsā€ - itā€™s just a selfie.

does she actually fancy the oap?

rant over for now
Since I read your comment itā€™s been bugging me a little. Consequently Iā€™ve come up with some (not surprising) conclusions.

So we have already established that she doesnā€™t really have many real friends. The way she talks to the camera/her followers like ā€˜doesnā€™t it?ā€™ ā€˜donā€™t you think?ā€™and ā€˜weā€™ll go through the clothes togetherā€™ itā€™s really weird, something I did as a kid. I know influencers are all about their audience but it comes across as childlike and seeking validation or attention.

Then thereā€™s the constant need for getting dressed up. I love getting dressed up, and often do but it gets tiring when I have a lot on (Christmas period anyone?) and I love my days slouching at home with my guy, no make up, loungewear etc. Again, I get itā€™s her ā€˜jobā€™ but it makes me exhausted watching her sometimes, especially now!

And so my conclusion is, she lives in a bubble of impressing her fans who canā€™t see through her and Mr Luxe who a) funds her lifestyle and b) letā€™s her dress up like a little girl for him (not literally-Iā€™m not sure heā€™s that perverted? Maybe?) and tells her how pretty and fabulous she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s definitely child like in her responses - everything from the dressing up to the silly voices and the ā€œneedā€ for more new stuff each day...as if it will make her feel better.. an attempt to fill the void, that will evidently never be filled, on top of the fairly standard ā€œinfluencerā€ need for validation and approval. The extreme altering of her face. The deleting and blocking of anyone who questions her. The marriage to the geriatric. Sheā€™s unable to deal with any kind of critique. I see this a lot in kids who had unhappy childhoods.

I realised earlier that not acknowledging or mentioning whatā€™s going on in the world now is a very deliberate move. If she did mention it - she risks inviting people to comment on the total banality of her world in the context of key workers and such like. The world is struggling and Lorna continues to play dress up and gaze at herself. Why talk about the NHS/ pandemic/global unrest when she can talk about herself. Doesnā€™t look good does it?

Reactions: 10
Since I read your comment itā€™s been bugging me a little. Consequently Iā€™ve come up with some (not surprising) conclusions.

So we have already established that she doesnā€™t really have many real friends. The way she talks to the camera/her followers like ā€˜doesnā€™t it?ā€™ ā€˜donā€™t you think?ā€™and ā€˜weā€™ll go through the clothes togetherā€™ itā€™s really weird, something I did as a kid. I know influencers are all about their audience but it comes across as childlike and seeking validation or attention.

Then thereā€™s the constant need for getting dressed up. I love getting dressed up, and often do but it gets tiring when I have a lot on (Christmas period anyone?) and I love my days slouching at home with my guy, no make up, loungewear etc. Again, I get itā€™s her ā€˜jobā€™ but it makes me exhausted watching her sometimes, especially now!

And so my conclusion is, she lives in a bubble of impressing her fans who canā€™t see through her and Mr Luxe who a) funds her lifestyle and b) letā€™s her dress up like a little girl for him (not literally-Iā€™m not sure heā€™s that perverted? Maybe?) and tells her how pretty and fabulous she is.
Your conclusion sounds bang on ... ! She doesnā€™t seem to do anything ... her Mum rounds rounds for her .. the OAP works and she says does the cooking shopping and laundry .And sheā€™s always quoting bits from films ... We all know she thinks sheā€™s Carrie and heā€™s Mr OAP !! really it will end like one of those Old Hollywood movies where the ā€˜has been ā€˜ actress still thinks sheā€™s ā€˜fabulous ā€˜.I bet sheā€™s a right moody stroppy witch if she doesnā€™t get her own way . I would be absolutely bored out of my skull without my friends ... let alone sit indoors and play dress up all day !!šŸ˜³šŸ™„

The fact that he works, cooks, cleans etc while she does nothing but sit there and apply her mask and ā€œstyleā€ her locks obviously reinforces her delusion that she is indeed a true princess. she wholeheartedly believes this now so each video she ā€œtreatsā€ us too she probably feels we have really been given a wonderful gift - a sneak peak into her fairytale world.

Actually sneak peak is the wrong term seeing as we get to see every damn second of it

Reactions: 6
At least Carrie had a job! A real career!
The very fact that her fake tan can be THAT bad and she doesnā€™t even see it is quite telling. Sounds silly but she thinks sheā€™s that amazing that she can just get away with such an awful looking patchy grubby tan.
And the house thing is weird too. She says she doesnā€™t want to open her house up to potential burglars but come on. Why does she want us to believe she lives in this big old Manor House or something, some apartments are worth a lot of money too. She lives in cuckoo land.

Reactions: 6
I so agree with what you are saying her life is so devoid of anything meaningful, it's ok not to have children but it does give you a sense of reality and purpose that you have a life to nurture and grow; you have responsibility before your own. Her opinions are on herself, nothing intelligent on the news arena, political or anything to give us something. This lockdown has shown herself in such a bad light, if I was a brand looking forecasting and Influencers I would be spending a lot of careful viewing right now to see who is actually worth their Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£.

Anyone seen "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" or "Death Becomes Her" ...........LL this is you in a few years šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Her mundane makeup routine again this morning!!!! Wtf!!
Itā€™s really starting to anger me, she uses the same products, in the same spot in the house, in the same clothes, sheā€™s just so DULL. How can she not acknowledge whatā€™s going on in the world and the amazing selfless work key workers are doing right now? It just baffles me. I think sheā€™s coming across as a nasty self-absorbed narcissist, even more so than usual.

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of hers but questions about kids is rude no matter who you are. Maybe theyā€™ve struggled, maybe they just donā€™t want them. No one elseā€™s business

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.