Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, was much nicer than the stuff we see now which is 100% acrylic
She styled them all horrendously however! Shoes, hats, bags. Vicky Beckham would not have approved of those accessories 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

The clothes she’s selling? I didn’t like any of it, looks dated and horrible. She should have at least had it all cleaned and pressed before showing.
Some very old stuff! Who wants that!?

Reactions: 1
E
She styled them all horrendously however! Shoes, hats, bags. Vicky Beckham would not have approved of those accessories 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Some very old stuff! Who wants that!?
OMG FFS ... it’s even worst than that .. LL didn’t even remember she had them ... cos she found the box in the cellar !!

I’ve flicked through the boring clothes sale zzzz . Seriously do people still wear puff ball mini skirts !?

Last edited:
E
OMG FFS ... it’s even worst than that .. LL didn’t even remember she had them ... cos she found the box in the cellar !!
Bit of a coincidence that she’s clearing out her dressing room but she found a load of old clothes in the cellar. More like she’s cleared out her wardrobes & wants rid of all the old toot (she found crumpled at the bottom) & trying to pass it off as ‘treasures’ whilst looking like she’s doing good for charity!

Reactions: 5
I just felt like I could smell them. Dusty old been the cellar for years kinda smell 😷

Reactions: 4
Shame on you Lornaluxe.. Your content has been constant me me me !! I wore this in blah blah I wore this to blah blah .. no Fukkin mention of don’t forget to stand on your doorstep at 8pm and clap our NHS workers .. AND you should be ashamed of yourself buying designer clothes and now selling them still with their labels in !!!! Why did you buy them ?????

My favourite comment of the night is her claiming that Instagram has been the catalyst for her mental health recovery!
What? It’s evident there’s still significant mental health concerns at play and instagram is just allowing her to normalise her issues. Her choice obviously but she’s just manufactured a reality that allows her to carry on believing her own hype under the pretence of it having contributed to her recovery.

They’d have to get out of bed for 5 minutes to clap for the NHS. Mr luxe would Have had to bribe her with 17 new bags to get her to show any form of concern beyond her own fillered face and nasty fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really hasn’t addressed it all has she. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say it could be triggering for her in some way but hmmm what we know of Lorna, I doubt that’s the case.

Despite her constantly playing dress up I bet she has no respect for clothes .. easy come easy go !!!
I bet the OAP will be busy today washing and ironing 😂😂

I just can’t get my head around the fact she hasn’t mentioned anything that’s going on atm?? No Mother’s Day mention, no NHS & specifically no CORONAVIRUS. Weird & un relatable

Reactions: 3
Shame on you Lornaluxe.. Your content has been constant me me me !! I wore this in blah blah I wore this to blah blah .. no Fukkin mention of don’t forget to stand on your doorstep at 8pm and clap our NHS workers .. AND you should be ashamed of yourself buying designer clothes and now selling them still with their labels in !!!! Why did you buy them ?????
Maybe she didnt want to show everyone that her 'house' is really a flat and all her neighbours would be there clapping giving the game away haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This poxy charity thing she’s doing when a lot of people are worrying about finances at the moment, why doesn’t she offer them to NHS staff? Or some of the other crap she’s blagged for free like the Penhaligon’s perfumes? Or Rodial products? I’m sure they would appreciate it. No she would rather smother it all over face and get everyone to buy it via her swipe ups 😡

• Angry
First post! Been reading this and watching her for about a week.. I don’t know where to start.

firstly, why does she say “we can go through my clothes together and decide what to sell!” Like people are waiting with baited breath to help her make this decision. No one cares.

why does she admire herself and say “my skin looks beautiful today” with a smug look..who does that?

why does she keep posing with her legs literally bending out like she’s got rickets?? Is it meant to be chic? Why does she refer to things she posts things like “candid shots” - it’s just a selfie.

does she actually fancy the oap?

rant over for now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First post! Been reading this and watching her for about a week.. I don’t know where to start.

firstly, why does she say “we can go through my clothes together and decide what to sell!” Like people are waiting with baited breath to help her make this decision. No one cares.

why does she admire herself and say “my skin looks beautiful today” with a smug look..who does that?

why does she keep posing with her legs literally bending out like she’s got rickets?? Is it meant to be chic? Why does she refer to things she posts things like “candid shots” - it’s just a selfie.

does she actually fancy the oap?

rant over for now
Cos she’s a vile selfish deceitful witch 🧙🏾‍♀️ 😂😂

Yet another effing FREE dyson hair thing ..!! When These brands gift instablaggers they must seriously just go on The number of followers they have .. cos her hair still looks Shite using the other dyson thing !! She’s not made me run out and buy one !!

Last edited:
Cos she’s a vile selfish deceitful witch 🧙🏾‍♀️ 😂😂

Yet another effing FREE dyson hair thing ..!! When These brands gift instablaggers they must seriously just go on The number of followers they have .. cos her hair still looks Shite using the other dyson thing !! She’s not made me run out and buy one !!
I was blocked for mentioning the Dyson hair wrap was wrong for her hair type

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a little search for some of the ‘treasures’ she’s going to try and sell. Came across some smashing photographs of her on google images 😳I’m sure you’ve already looked her up there, but there is a vid she did for George at Asda that is worth a view - not the same person!!

Just had a little search for some of the ‘treasures’ she’s going to try and sell. Came across some smashing photographs of her on google images 😳I’m sure you’ve already looked her up there, but there is a vid she did for George at Asda that is worth a view - not the same person!!
I did to see this!!

why the duck is she always heat styling her hair!? My hair is probably similar texture to Lornas but thicker and longer and looks like tit if I don’t blow dry it but bloody hell I’m grateful for this time to give my hair a break from all the styling! She’s close to going bald, she needs to stop!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.