Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even other influencers whose partners/husbands do all their filming - Alex (husband not brother) McGrath, Claire's husband Paris, Jamie's husband Jack etc, they are not joined at the hip like these two twats. Constantly sat in the bloody Bentley like a couple of extras on Towie. It's not a normal relationship, no one else just swans around drinking rose and eating at Cecconis. Most other influencers show the normal side of their lives from time to time. Lorna's life is so empty, you never see any other family members (apart from the dog), she's only taking off or putting on make up in her robe, or posing around in her crappy outfits. It's very dull, and not content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m soooooo tired of seeing the same blue and tan knit outfits over and over and over. Give it a bleeping rest. It’s horrible and her DIY jeans are even worse. Wish I had just stopped looking at her when I unfollowed now!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get this wearing it back to front?
I said this last week! Why would you want to do that?! She's just out of ideas, let's flog my tit again

OMG she can unhinge her jaw like a snake!
Is it the filler in her lips or cheeks causing it? She can't even talk properly, the way she says some words is so jarring, along with the jaw all over the place. It's like she's trying to put on a non northern accent at times. I liked her before stories, when you have to see and hear above the shoulders it went downhill 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Even other influencers whose partners/husbands do all their filming - Alex (husband not brother) McGrath, Claire's husband Paris, Jamie's husband Jack etc, they are not joined at the hip like these two twats. Constantly sat in the bloody Bentley like a couple of extras on Towie. It's not a normal relationship, no one else just swans around drinking rose and eating at Cecconis. Most other influencers show the normal side of their lives from time to time. Lorna's life is so empty, you never see any other family members (apart from the dog), she's only taking off or putting on make up in her robe, or posing around in her crappy outfits. It's very dull, and not content.
This is so true. You absolutely never see her with her family? School friends? Mum? Any other normal relationships. Her life seems so empty.

Reactions: 3
I said this last week! Why would you want to do that?! She's just out of ideas, let's flog my tit again

Is it the filler in her lips or cheeks causing it? She can't even talk properly, the way she says some words is so jarring, along with the jaw all over the place. It's like she's trying to put on a non northern accent at times. I liked her before stories, when you have to see and hear above the shoulders it went downhill 🤦‍♀️
She’s got filler in her jaw too ! She really does think she’s beautiful and we are all jealous of her !

This is so true. You absolutely never see her with her family? School friends? Mum? Any other normal relationships. Her life seems so empty.
I think she would find having a ‘real friend ‘ a bit of a competition ..is she prettier , is her jumper nicer , why is everyone looking at her , is her handbag better ??? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Am I the only one who finds this jumper revolting it’s offending me more than the knit co-ord
Vile !

All the ‘friends’ she does have are just as shallow as her. I couldn’t be friends with someone like her. Sometimes she seems like a sweet girl, and prob would be fun to go out with but she’s too materialistic for things she doesn’t even deserve just to show off for the gram.

I think her jaw swings because of her bite probably doesn’t meet properly so the muscles or whatever are out of control. I had Invisalign a few years ago and it’s hard to explain but if I don’t clench my teeth together into what is now a correct bite my jaw will automatically move to the left a little. Mine isn’t as bad as her (I don’t think!) but given that her teeth are so crocked I suspect that could be it.

And so the rodial ads start to appear !! The OAP isn’t a good ad for those eye masks !!! WTF is wrong with her face .. she looks like she’s been skiing and just taken off her ski mask ... but we all know she doesn’t ski !😂😂. Has she done half her face with make up or is it fake tan !!! Her make up tutorials are as boring as her Q & A 🤦🏻‍♀️ Same ol same ol LL !

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t live in a mansion. She lives in an apartment, one of 12, in a grade II listed building in grounds in Horsham, and then PRETENDS she owns the house and lives in a mansion. Ever wondered why you only get a glimpse of the living room / garden. She says it’s because she’s ‘private’ when really it’s because it’s all smoke and mirrors!!! That garden... is a shared garden!!!
I’d love someone to ask for a house tour on insta !

I’d love someone to ask for a house tour on insta !
Someone did and she’s come out with she is private (yet she tells people her and me luxe had sex on a NYC hotel balcony) or just links you to some 6 question interview about her house with photos of just the living room.

Someone did and she’s come out with she is private (yet she tells people her and me luxe had sex on a NYC hotel balcony) or just links you to some 6 question interview about her house with photos of just the living room.
This🙌🏻 So damn accurate. There is nothing attractive about her flat except for the living room which they don’t use as living room... they don’t use it for anything but Instagram. it is just a ‘show off’ room and that’s all.

All the ‘friends’ she does have are just as shallow as her. I couldn’t be friends with someone like her. Sometimes she seems like a sweet girl, and prob would be fun to go out with but she’s too materialistic for things she doesn’t even deserve just to show off for the gram.

I think her jaw swings because of her bite probably doesn’t meet properly so the muscles or whatever are out of control. I had Invisalign a few years ago and it’s hard to explain but if I don’t clench my teeth together into what is now a correct bite my jaw will automatically move to the left a little. Mine isn’t as bad as her (I don’t think!) but given that her teeth are so crocked I suspect that could be it.
She used to have really good friends . Very decent people were very close to her but eventually her mask fell off and they all left her.

It stinks of control, I agree. No trust your doomed in a relationship.

It’s healthy having time apart, like you I get to watch crappy telly, feet up, snacks It’s great 😂😂😂
Exactly my partner works away, given I hate when he’s away but also nice to watch crap and pamper yourself more! 😂

Guess what word she’s saying
“And”? Why the hell does she do this?? And what is with the eyebrows brushed up like that!

This🙌🏻 So damn accurate. There is nothing attractive about her flat except for the living room which they don’t use as living room... they don’t use it for anything but Instagram. it is just a ‘show off’ room and that’s all.

She used to have really good friends . Very decent people were very close to her but eventually her mask fell off and they all left her.
Sounds like there’s a bit more to this story ☕ We’re all ears here you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.