Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truuuueeeeeee.

Weird to me as well that she’s now on a mission to get Mr Luxe new alloys. Leave it out, seems she’s trying to prove he’s not her sugar daddy by buying him a car and now pandering to his needs over it. You can’t fool us Lorna.
More like trying to beg freebies on her Instagram....

Reactions: 2
The questions we actually want asked...
Where's the Paris flat?
why spend what £4K in Chanel when you so desperately want a Birkin?
Why did you get back with the OAP after your split?
Where's your dog?
why do you edit your pictures when promoting beauty brands?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see the Max Mara coat is back. Maybe she really does have decent stuff in her wardrobe other than the ITS shite. I never seen anyone else push their collection like she does.
I watched their BBC documentary (whilst I was painting a bedroom and just wanted light fluff, I didn’t spend 6 hours on just that as a disclaimer) and the bloke running it seemed to bend over backwards for her, ITS pay for a lot of these trips she’s on as it’s deemed necessary to shoot content. Honestly the way they talk about her and what she “needs” you’d think they’d bagged Meghan Markle.

Also margin on their product is mad and I’m guessing they do a profit share with these influencers collections, I’d guess she’ll be taking home at least 35% of the ticket price. Most of the other influencers they use have other meaningful incomes (eg not just the odd #ad post here and there) whereas this is it for LL as far as I know...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it VERY odd but VERY telling that she says she turns down work if it’s more than 1 night because ‘they miss each other too much’??? Major give away that their relationship is weird as hell and there’s no trust there.
Literally 100% of the people I know to say this kind of stuff are women who I know either met their men through cheating, or are with someone they don’t trust, or vice versa. Probably one of the terms and conditions when they go back together after they broke up....

I mean, I love my husband to death. But if he’s away with work for a few days I certainly don’t have a melt down. I pour myself a lovely wine, slap on a face mask, and enjoy my own space for a change. It’s actually bliss. Am I the only one?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it VERY odd but VERY telling that she says she turns down work if it’s more than 1 night because ‘they miss each other too much’??? Major give away that their relationship is weird as hell and there’s no trust there.
Literally 100% of the people I know to say this kind of stuff are women who I know either met their men through cheating, or are with someone they don’t trust, or vice versa. Probably one of the terms and conditions when they go back together after they broke up....

I mean, I love my husband to death. But if he’s away with work for a few days I certainly don’t have a melt down. I pour myself a lovely wine, slap on a face mask, and enjoy my own space for a change. It’s actually bliss. Am I the only one?
It stinks of control, I agree. No trust your doomed in a relationship.

It’s healthy having time apart, like you I get to watch crappy telly, feet up, snacks It’s great 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

It’s often the people who can’t be trusted themselves who have the biggest trust issues. My partner often goes away for 2-3 nights at a time I love it 😆 Of course I miss him but I enjoy the chance to have a bit of me time at home by myself.

That chain necklace the oap wears is dreadful.
He’s dreadful full stop he actually looks as old as my dad. in fact he probably is? What is he 57?

It’s often the people who can’t be trusted themselves who have the biggest trust issues. My partner often goes away for 2-3 nights at a time I love it 😆 Of course I miss him but I enjoy the chance to have a bit of me time at home by myself.

He’s dreadful full stop he actually looks as old as my dad. in fact he probably is? What is he 57?
Same !!!

I go on holiday with my husband throughout the year but I also love booking girls trips with my sisters, mum and friends. Like the majority of my friends who have got married have had spa weekends or hen trips abroad for a few nights. Imagine saying ‘no I can’t leave my husband I’ll miss him too much’ 😭. My friends would disown me 😂
I’ll never understand these couples who have absolutely no lives outside of each other.

Same !!!

I go on holiday with my husband throughout the year but I also love booking girls trips with my sisters, mum and friends. Like the majority of my friends who have got married have had spa weekends or hen trips abroad for a few nights. Imagine saying ‘no I can’t leave my husband I’ll miss him too much’ 😭. My friends would disown me 😂
I’ll never understand these couples who have absolutely no lives outside of each other.
Well said 😂😂.
With the same answers and same pics 🙄
exactly !
‘Exactly ‘the same questions with ‘exactly’ same pics !!!
surely you’ld think 1M followers would throw up a few more bloody questions !!

No you’re not .. I love my time with my mates and my time alone too .. bliss

WHY ... is she constantly ‘promoting’ this bloody Team Luxe Love.
Especially as we all know she’s an adulteress and he’s now looking like he’s a control freak ..
Certainly not ‘couple goals ‘ in my eyes ..
Can’t believe her followers are still looking at them through rose tinted glasses !

Last edited:
  • Sick
Justifying her bag purchase on her stories now and WHAT is that jumper she’s got on!? Her face looks awful too, too much fake tan and orangey make up she looks dirty.

Justifying her bag purchase on her stories now and WHAT is that jumper she’s got on!? Her face looks awful too, too much fake tan and orangey make up she looks dirty.
She always looks dirty !!!! That’s an adulteress for you !😂😂😂

34 bags of clothes given to charity shops .. Some 10 years old .. I think you need to go through your wardrobes more regularly #lazycow. Bloke in Sussex picks them up then distributes them regionally so some of you In the north might get some of my clothes’ !!!! WTF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.