Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s definitely child like in her responses - everything from the dressing up to the silly voices and the “need” for more new stuff each day...as if it will make her feel better.. an attempt to fill the void, that will evidently never be filled, on top of the fairly standard “influencer” need for validation and approval. The extreme altering of her face. The deleting and blocking of anyone who questions her. The marriage to the geriatric. She’s unable to deal with any kind of critique. I see this a lot in kids who had unhappy childhoods.

I realised earlier that not acknowledging or mentioning what’s going on in the world now is a very deliberate move. If she did mention it - she risks inviting people to comment on the total banality of her world in the context of key workers and such like. The world is struggling and Lorna continues to play dress up and gaze at herself. Why talk about the NHS/ pandemic/global unrest when she can talk about herself. Doesn’t look good does it?

Reactions: 10

Spider12

VIP Member
Seriously considering unfollowing now, even having a laugh at her isn’t enough to keep me. How old is this woman?! She behaves like an immature teenager. No mention of what is going on in the world and just continues to ‘eyyyya’, ‘happpyyy errrm *looks to John/the ceiling/floor/whatever* Tuesday’ and then proceeds to bore everyone to tears about what she has bought or been gifted. With 1 million followers she could use that platform for so much good. Vain, lazy, self entitled, stunted mentally, clown! Phew. Sorry, needed to get that off my chest 🙈

• Haha

ELT1506

That’s what I couldn’t understand- what is she using that enables her to change her whole face and frame when she’s talking on her Instagram? Surely the bog standard filters you get with Instagram don’t do that? The thing is she looks fine in the Lydia video, very different yes but fine. Influencers draw you in by making you feel you can relate to them and trust their opinion on products etc. If Lorna is completely altering what she actually looks like every time she turns the camera on, then why would anyone ever believe any recommendation she ever makes when we now can’t trust what her true face looks like? It feels like being conned.

ELT1506

Here’s a suggestion, the £1200 spent on those shoes that she won’t be going anywhere to wear any time soon can be refunded and the money given directly to the meath charity?? But no, she won’t do that will she because the money she will be giving to charity is other people’s money for her tan stained cast offs?! Also two pairs of £600 shoes is not a ‘nice gesture’ - absolute spoilt ungrateful cow, she didn’t even seem that appreciative? All of this ‘I dug deep in my closet’ that’s either to make us believe she has huge huge storage for all her stuff or she has sooooo much stuff that she can’t remember what she has. Both are infuriating to be honest.

Lastly put a bra on and change out of those nappy shorts for god’s sake!! No-one needs to see any of this!

aaaaannnndddd breathe!

• Haha

Jasmine

It’s going to be quite a testing time for these vacuous narcissistic influencers. It’s going to be quite interesting to see how and if this whole thing is sustainable...if they can’t go out and stand in pretty london streets or outside the Chanel boutique. I’m using this time to actually not buy a thing! No point as no one is going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Lorna will just buy more stuff on line obviously because that’s all she needs in life. Stuff.

OAP comes across as such a whipping boy. I wonder if he was like this when he was with his ex wife Jasmine, who posts on here? And has Lorna ever mentioned his ex wife ? ( sorry if this has been covered before!) Just curious !

I feel like she’s going to have to pull something “big” out of the hideous white Chanel bag to maintain content. I suspect she will be stamping her princess trotters at OAP demanding a house move whilst the rest of the world is in lock down.
I truly believe that they are made for each other, a match made in heaven. If I hadn't of met him, then I would never of met the person I'm with now, so I thank John for that.
I couldn't live the materialistic shallow existance. The look at me aren't I a wonderful husband false image. Trying to make everyone love him. His treatment of his first wife.. awful.
I wish them well tho. Hope they are fulfilled in life.. with.. stuff. 👍😜

• Haha

Moneybags

I'm not blocked yet, but she isnt replying to my message.......

"Hi Lorna, do you do the clap for our carers and NHS at 8pm on a Thursday? I thought with John's brother needing to be cared for, it would be something you would definitely advocate across your millions of followers? Xx"

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Slightly off topic musing, with so much closing and enforced Isolation on the cards I’m interested to see the state of these influencers after all this. No Botox, free hair and nail appointments. They are really going to look like the rest of us aren’t they! Bet they will all be using filters to the ma.x.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why are you guys even following her just unfollow you can still see her stories, I refuse to give her my one follow 😂

Ohmydays

VIP Member
When I looked around the flat (way before they lived there) it was a two bedroomed, one bathroom flat. Huge lounge, very small kitchen off lounge with no window. A pantry opposite the lounge door( I think) which may have been part of the access to the original cellar of the original house. A back door out of the lounge giving access to the communal garden. The maintenance bill each year is or was around £1000 a year from each flat, that was back in 1996!!
Welcome back !! You’ve been missed !😂😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
Omg she’s a fucking arse hole!!!!!!!!! Who actually needs to ask when pay day is!? I don’t care of you’ve never even had a job in your life EVERYONE with half a brain KNOWS that pay day for most people is the end of the month or end of the week for those that get paid weekly.

OMG I am so angry I need to type more 😂😂🤣🤣 Like what the actual fuck!???? I think even my nieces and nephews who are all under 12 know pay day is end of the month!!!! What an absolute prat!!!!!

• Angry

Peepers

Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.
She doesn’t live in a mansion. She lives in an apartment, one of 12, in a grade II listed building in grounds in Horsham, and then PRETENDS she owns the house and lives in a mansion. Ever wondered why you only get a glimpse of the living room / garden. She says it’s because she’s ‘private’ when really it’s because it’s all smoke and mirrors!!! That garden... is a shared garden!!!

This doesn’t come across as cutesy at all, this suggests he knows he’s an animal and absolutely destroys a toilet every time he uses it so decided to make it someone else’s problem instead of making her aware of it. Sorry to bring the tone down guys 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
She might do the unboxing tomorrow... hmm... another day of lazy slow content!
Says it all doesn’t it, someone buys you a gift and instead of opening it there and then you’re waiting for the right time to ‘unbox’ it. It makes my toes curl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Its because she lives in flat, theres probably no room!!!!

People are obviously asking to see her MANSION, but shes "not tidied' her kitchen today so it "wont happen"

🤣🤣🤣🤣
EEEEEE YYYY. AAAAAA
HAPPY BLAH BLAH
What !!!!! LL has no dressing table but She’s MINTED .. maybe she can’t find one SPENNY enough !! or one with freckles .. or one that’s juicy or one that’s low enough so she can still flash her fanny !!!
I haven’t checked her out yet .. I’ts not in my new daily routine .. I’m still exfoliating , rubbing copious amounts of products in my face then gonna put 10 ton of make up on and dress up in my needed delivery so I can decorate my cupboard !!!! FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9