Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potatoes

New here. In the previous topic some of the members shared that LL's house was just an apartment in a bigger building. I was sceptic about that, so I did some digging on the internet. Turns out it's true!!

So what I did is the following
1. I looked for any online publication with her house from the outside on it, see below.
2. I used the search term Horsham (it was mentioned by a member in the previous topic)
3. Then I let Google do the work, and look for a house in Horsham that matches her house.

So I found this video with her house from the outside on it here:
Youtube video here

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-31 om 15.51.00.png

Then found property/appartments for sale IN that house here:
Source here

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-31 om 15.58.07.png

So most likely, they indeed just bought a big apartment in that house (like mentioned before in old topic) but act like the whole property is theirs. She always says she does not show all the rooms, for privacy... But what is the point if you shared your most private room, YOUR BEDROOM, already? Their kitchen and bathroom probably look like shit also, therefore are never shown.

Also, isn't it funny that John Andrews Twitter account is 'to serve princess'? > https://twitter.com/2serveprincess

Oke bye!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just looking through some of her IG pics and was wondering why she had sunglasses on in nearly all her pics then I saw a pic of her without glasses....she's got an unfortunate face.

• Haha
God he is so creepy. We don't need to see him in his robe. So she was sulking that she had to stay at home while people are dying so obviously she needed two new pairs of designer shoes boo hoo.

He doesn't like being in the room when she opens his gifts? Wtf. That's weird.

And "I"ll go make breakfast to make it up to him". That also sounds weird.

Somethis is so off with these two. She's like his little dress up doll and her job is doll her self up for him everyday 🤢🤢🤢

Very seedy.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What a horrible cunt <<<(i’m really sorry mum and anyone else who finds this obscenely offensive)

She just can’t take a few home truths can she!? First world problems? That doesn’t even make sense, she needs to fall off the face of the Instagram earth. Nasty little brat.

Reactions: 11

Jasmine

If you check this out - flats in forest road , Colgate , you can see how much they likely bought it for...( make sure you filter to flats - they are mainly 2 bed). They just all share the 18 acres of land.
All smoke and mirrors.
Mr Luxe and I had Apartment 11 from 1996 to 2001

• Wow

Robin1

She’s deranged, so shiny with a kink in it? 😐
Honestly she would just be better chopping her hair off at least an inch, having a weave to thicken her hair WITH QUALITY EXTENSIONS and stop using so much heat/products on it. I’m sure she box dyes it. For an influencer with so much money I expect more than her cheap stick on nails, frizzy hair and tiger bread tan

• Haha

boobylou

Lorna luxe, with your swinging jaw, sitting with your vag out, doesn’t detract from the warped wall

• Haha

MidnightToker

After someone mentioned her using filters on all her stories all I can see now is the wardrobe or mirror warping away in the background - it’s sooo bloody obvious now! It even accentuates the peach fuzz on her face, as this is the outline of the filter.

boobylou

Ok I can’t watch anymore. We are all paying for her second hand tat that she no longer wants, to pay specifically for the care home/charity of OAPs brother?? Now I’m not saying the care home/ charity isn’t fantastic, I’m sure it is for the people who rely on it. But why didn’t OAP donate the £1200 from two pairs of shoes, which we will see a handful of times on her grid and then they will be shoved at the back of the wardrobe with everything else. Surely during these times she could help her own public appeal by doing this charity sale for the NHS as a whole who are all risking their lives to save others. So out of touch with the real world, spoilt brat who thinks everything should and does revolve around her. 😠

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Who is this woman off the consultant clinic that you speak of?! 😳

Omg I am screaming!! The LV trunk is bending when she moves her head!!! 😳😐 I can see it now 😂😂
Don’t want to hijack the thread with talk of another lunatic.. but.. briefly.,
Fyona- she runs @consultant_clinic on Instagram. She frequently posts images of herself looking like some kind of Barbie.
The reality , however is truly horrific.
I have seen her in real life , close up and can confirm it’s the most abhorrent abuse of Instagram and filters I’ve ever seen. ( and Botox and fillers!)

She runs Consultant clinic - a Botox and filler aesthetic company and she is singularly ( along with that cat woman) the worst example of aesthetics I’ve ever seen. Yet she posts pictures of herself like this and deletes anyone who comments that she looks nothing like the images.

I’ve been thinking this for ages!!!!!!! Good spot that’s defo confirmed it!!!!!

Touseld? I’m fucking crying you guys 🤣
It looks flammable !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Was she a trolley dolly before she married the OAP?
Yep

All the volumiser in the world isn’t sorting that shit storm out! It’s rank!
Someone said it right on the Lydia ( very lengthy) thread that I’ve been reading for 2 days now. 🤣
We can cope with people who actually have a skill, talent, & have transferred over to Instagram to demonstrate their abilities.. but people who have simply decided they have skills will no discernible ecpertise just boil my piss.
LL ( along with Whipping Boy) have decided she has some sort of talent.. and he’s funded it. And the vast majority of Sheeple follow her to gawp at her insanity.
Her hair is shit.
She’s 5ft and a fag paper.
She walks likes she’s shit herself.
She’s with a weirdo OAP that colours his hair and wears an 80’s necklace.
She’s fillered her face to the point it resembles a pumpkin yet all her videos are filtered to make her not look like a pumpkin.

AND she pretends to live in a manor.

When will this insanity stop??

We need a new thread name. We’re going to get in trouble.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Laurenhelen88

Shame on you Lornaluxe.. Your content has been constant me me me !! I wore this in blah blah I wore this to blah blah .. no Fukkin mention of don’t forget to stand on your doorstep at 8pm and clap our NHS workers .. AND you should be ashamed of yourself buying designer clothes and now selling them still with their labels in !!!! Why did you buy them ?????
Maybe she didnt want to show everyone that her 'house' is really a flat and all her neighbours would be there clapping giving the game away haha

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Only I can think of without swearing

5 layers of filter and a swinging jaw,
Buy me new shoes John, before I sulk a bit more.

We just need to get the flat in... and twat just follows so effortlessly.
I want to get “ whipping boy John” in some how also but that’s too complex.

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Did anyone hear the comment about “our gardener”, more like a local contractor that’s hired by the management company of the flats to come in a trim up the garden.

Also for such a big house the live in, where’s the hired help, housekeeper, cleaner, butler??? Tour of the kitchen?? It’s all ballocks of course, it’s a flat.

if you see Ladyofthemanor77 she does actually live in a manor and she’s always doing interior and exterior tours, it’s beautiful

• Haha
Newbie here I've been blocked after suggesting the Dyson hair wrap was wrong for her fine hair !
Have followed her for about 18 months but she is now so greedy and such a liar plus the whole love story is just a lie

• Wow
  • Haha