Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Me too, hearing her chew and swallow - no need for it. Aaaaannnddd I absolutely don’t believe she takes a mug and weetabix away with her, so full of crap, just saying stuff for the sake of it. And why have weetabix in a cup anyway, it seems so childlike? I would understand if it was a big bowl like mug but that was a mug you would have a cup of tea from, just so so odd...
maybe she’s aiming for a weetbix “sponny” 🤣

fliss1510

Someone did and she’s come out with she is private (yet she tells people her and me luxe had sex on a NYC hotel balcony) or just links you to some 6 question interview about her house with photos of just the living room.
She stated the other day on her stories that there is a video on some wallpaper blog website

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Lonely Lorna, not one mate. If she could stop being such a c*nt, that would be great!

The stained robe diaries!

Lorna Luxe, buy my spenny swipe-ups!

Lorna and John, living a con! Don’t say it’s a flat, i’ll look like such a pratt!

These are my bad late night ideas 😂😂
genius. any of those will work !

I’ve just realised something .. LL doesn’t answer all her IG comments cos as her followers believe ..’ ‘she’s so lovely and real ‘ 🙄🙄😂
She does it cos it adds another comment to her IG post count !!! Deceitful witch
I’m on fire tonight just done a zoom virtual Quiz with my MATES 👍 🍾🍾.
Yep this is true. They all do it.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
One of today’s ‘friends’, works for penhaligon .. A few weeks ago LL would have been calling this a ‘meeting’... but since she’s been frequenting TL she’s realised we’ve noticed she hasn’t got any friends 😂😂. So all of a sudden it’s ...‘friends. Friends friends 🙄

Its_Me

VIP Member
With them both ‘working from home ‘ I wonder if they’ll do the dreaded TeamLuxe IGTV Q&A 🙄
She is so incredibly dull .. asking for hobby ideas .. for them WTF I thought they were supposed to be ‘working from home ‘ ???

What’s is supposed to do for your hair ? I’m confused ?
LOL! Did she actually ask for hobby ideas? I missed that. I generally skip through her stories because it’s the same old same old waffle.

Depending on the attachments you use it’s supposed to smooth out, curl or wave. She seems to only use the one attachment though which is the curl one and just makes her hair look messy.

Josie69

I really don’t remember seeing a blip in Mr Luxe being plastered over Instagram. Does anyone else?! How long was this for and does anyone know why?!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I will believe she bought something in Chanel when she shows us an unboxing vid. Otherwise I will presume she can’t afford Chanel because her bank kept declining her card 🤔
I actually loathe her as much to be honest. Also someone who brought all their followers and struggles to get 1k likes EVEN when you check and half of them are bot likes too. Another big con artist!

I’m in if you start one... I want to know the Lydia and Claire ☕ I missed all that !!
I can’t work out how to start a thread 😂 I wanna know about c c and Lidl and Emma Hill and how do you know a follower is bought and a bot !

Velvetoyster

Oh God, why does she links all the stuff through this app iliketoknowit??? Why can’t she just put the link straight to the clothes 🙄 are they paying her too ?