Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind that - I can’t believe he said “all my brothers were calling me a Jaffa”

🤦‍♀️
And his delightful "it's the first time I've got someone pregnant". Sigh! He could have found a more elegant way of saying it was his first experience of pregnancy!

Reactions: 3
And his delightful "it's the first time I've got someone pregnant". Sigh! He could have found a more elegant way of saying it was his first experience of pregnancy!
Probably because no one would ever admit to having slept with him! Nearly 50? What an immature chav.

Reactions: 4
JSP looking cracking in her pink (purple?) jacket. Looks so good with her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
JSP looking cracking in her pink (purple?) jacket. Looks so good with her hair.
Ruth wore a similar jacket a few days ago. Is the LW wardrobe collection pooled between panellists? Judi and Nadia have both worn the same lemon dress.

Last edited:
Ruth war a similar jacket a few days ago. Is the LW wardrobe collection pooled between panellists? Judi and Nadia have both worn the same lemon dress.
They talked about it in a recent show and yes they do swap clothes to be more sustainable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just wondering the same. Could be fresh micro blading but I’ve never seen them that shiny on anyone 😳
She just said she hadn't realised she hadn't taken that top shiny layer off! 🤣 She did it onscreen and they looked much better afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you don’t watch The View, you are really missing out. It is so so so much better.

I’ve been to a few recordings of The View when I’ve been in New York. It was much better when Rosie O’Donnell was on the panel. Joy Behar is not funny. One time she gave all the audience a copy of her new book; I put mine in a bin when I got outside. Whoopi is always great.

Penny Lancaster allegedly started a TikTok trend with her husband Rod. Did you know she is married? :censored:

God save us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Penny Lancaster allegedly started a TikTok trend with her husband Rod. Did you know she is married? :censored:

God save us all!
Been on TV about 3 times this morning.

When they went over to LW from TM Penny was on there and they all did the dance. :sick:
Linda Robson was wearing a full length lime green tiered skirt with a blue woolly Christmas Jumper -:(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.