London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Chantal Queiruga from tiktok? Always posting her huge designer closet / hauls etc.

Yeah seems like that doesn’t it! Gorg bedroom and the rest of the time looks stunning too.. who else do you follow on TT that is kinda similar? X
Porsche McMillan is quite similar I think she’s been discussed on the traveller influencer thread before

Reactions: 1
I've been recently following Talia Haider or styledbytals because i'm obsessed with her closet, any info on her? I know that she is Lebanese and lives in London, has swimwear line but that's about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been recently following Talia Haider or styledbytals because i'm obsessed with her closet, any info on her? I know that she is Lebanese and lives in London, has swimwear line but that's about it.
She’s half Lebanese half Irish. Very wealthy family her fathers net worth is $400 million

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s half Lebanese half Irish. Very wealthy family her fathers net worth is $400 million
Talia and Eleni have major beef and are always throwing indirect digs at eachother. Eleni was on live shading Talia for copying her aesthetic and jewellery. I personally like neither of them. Also that Zozofits is such an asslick, you can tell she wants to get in with the Arabs so bad, someone commenting how much they love her style here, she’s literally taking arab girl vibes and trying to claim it as her own. I’ll be real these brands wouldn’t have the allure and grip on this tiktok generation if it wasn’t for arab women. It’s about time some of you and these tiktok girlies start giving Arab women their flowers. Also dying that rat benazir aka expensivebitch aka fraudulent built like a linebacker looking ass ogre, wears replica handbags and jewellery😩 her most recent tiktok of her jewellery, she’s wearing the fakest alhambra bracelet🤣her pave love bracelet is a fake, my brother has the same funny how the diamonds aren’t dancing, the Messika uno ring on her index is literally missing a stone😩💀💀as for the Panthère…I’m going to give it a couple of hours before she deletes it. I promised myself I’d leave tattle alone after Ramadan but these faux riche opportunistic tiktok witches are genuinely vile.

5323FD99-3AA4-4D5C-AB41-E46D5A5BA902.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢🤢
If you’re going to pretend you possess wealth at least do it right darling💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eleni is such a mean spirited girl I know people that have worked with her and say she is unlikeable. Talia seems lovelier in my opinion but then again I don’t anyone who knows her but at least she doesn’t talk tit online 🤣 Eleni needs to focus on her law degree and stop acting like she’s a fashion icon lol everyone on that side of tiktok dresses the same
---
This Bena girl made a tiktok a while back laughing at people who get van cleef from the asian jewellers only to end up doing the same 😂😂😂 she’s too grown for this behaviour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thoughts on k_chandr?
She’s Bulgarian originally I’ve seen her once outside harrods she acc looks the same irl skinny as anything but she seems kinda rude 🤣🤣🤣

Thoughts on k_chandr?
She’s Bulgarian originally I’ve seen her once outside harrods she acc looks the same irl skinny as anything but she seems kinda rude 🤣🤣🤣
All the Eastern European girls in London are like that because 99% of the time the source of their families wealth is very questionable so they keep to themselves. She’s no different. She said Rihanna’s security was once super rude to her and Rihanna turned around and apologised to her on their behalf 🤣🙄

Does anyone know about her best friend rita.rmr I believe she was married to a Bahrani guy I wonder what happened there

Talia and Eleni have major beef and are always throwing indirect digs at eachother. Eleni was on live shading Talia for copying her aesthetic and jewellery. I personally like neither of them. Also that Zozofits is such an asslick, you can tell she wants to get in with the Arabs so bad, someone commenting how much they love her style here, she’s literally taking arab girl vibes and trying to claim it as her own. I’ll be real these brands wouldn’t have the allure and grip on this tiktok generation if it wasn’t for arab women. It’s about time some of you and these tiktok girlies start giving Arab women their flowers. Also dying that rat benazir aka expensivebitch aka fraudulent built like a linebacker looking ass ogre, wears replica handbags and jewellery😩 her most recent tiktok of her jewellery, she’s wearing the fakest alhambra bracelet🤣her pave love bracelet is a fake, my brother has the same funny how the diamonds aren’t dancing, the Messika uno ring on her index is literally missing a stone😩💀💀as for the Panthère…I’m going to give it a couple of hours before she deletes it. I promised myself I’d leave tattle alone after Ramadan but these faux riche opportunistic tiktok witches are genuinely vile.

View attachment 2182337

🤢🤢🤢🤢
If you’re going to pretend you possess wealth at least do it right darling💕
I literally logged in to join in on this. Idk too much about eleni but I know her and zozo are best friends and zozo is such a mean girl. She literally cannot formulate her own opinions and follows whatever they say. Also in london she used to hide her Pakistani heritage a lot. Like it’s so embarrassing. Also I know she fell out with her other friends in Boston because she was literally a bully. And as for benaxir I’m confused on who finds her lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also that Zozofits is such an asslick, you can tell she wants to get in with the Arabs so bad, someone commenting how much they love her style here, she’s literally taking arab girl vibes and trying to claim it as her own. I’ll be real these brands wouldn’t have the allure and grip on this tiktok generation if it wasn’t for arab women.
I have to disagree, Zoya has made a space for herself on tik tok because when she first came on her style was considered unique since it was stylish yet modest and a lot of people loved it including arab girls from the gulf. She's made modest wear pretty popular on tik tok. She's been posted so many times on the Khaleeji fashion insta and even had an article written about her by Harper's Bazaar Arabia talking about how you can dress like her. Then she went on to make a get ready with me video with them. I believe she has actually mentioned before that she's been inspired by the girls in Dubai for being fashionable and modest. So personally, i feel that she's in her own lane and doesn't really need to do any ass licking since a lot of people admire her anyway. As an Arab girlie, i love her 😂
---
I literally logged in to join in on this. Idk too much about eleni but I know her and zozo are best friends and zozo is such a mean girl. She literally cannot formulate her own opinions and follows whatever they say. Also in london she used to hide her Pakistani heritage a lot. Like it’s so embarrassing. Also I know she fell out with her other friends in Boston because she was literally a bully. And as for benaxir I’m confused on who finds her lifestyle
omg please elaborate! She use to hide her pakistani heritage?!

I have to disagree, Zoya has made a space for herself on tik tok because when she first came on her style was considered unique since it was stylish yet modest and a lot of people loved it including arab girls from the gulf. She's made modest wear pretty popular on tik tok. She's been posted so many times on the Khaleeji fashion insta and even had an article written about her by Harper's Bazaar Arabia talking about how you can dress like her. Then she went on to make a get ready with me video with them. I believe she has actually mentioned before that she's been inspired by the girls in Dubai for being fashionable and modest. So personally, i feel that she's in her own lane and doesn't really need to do any ass licking since a lot of people admire her anyway. As an Arab girlie, i love her 😂
---

omg please elaborate! She use to hide her pakistani heritage?!
I do agree with you on her style being nice there is no need to be rude to her. Shes pretty good style but wallah in london she was embarrassed of saying she was Pakistani Eventhough there are so many Pakistanis in london. The thing is she went to a private school in south west London with eleni and most kids there were white and a few Arabs. She felt embarrassed of being Pakistani and would claim arab loool. But I do think she licks Arabs ass. Like im general idk why but every Indian or Pakistani I meet lies about their heritage it’s embarrassing. I love people who appreciate their culture

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Duchessofchelsea
Oh that's such a shame honestly! She seems so proud to be Pakistani online. How does she ass lick arabs? Do you know more? What happen with her friends on Boston, why did she fall out with them? So sorry for all these questions but im so curious!

Reactions: 2
I do agree with you on her style being nice there is no need to be rude to her. Shes pretty good style but wallah in london she was embarrassed of saying she was Pakistani Eventhough there are so many Pakistanis in london. The thing is she went to a private school in south west London with eleni and most kids there were white and a few Arabs. She felt embarrassed of being Pakistani and would claim arab loool. But I do think she licks Arabs ass. Like im general idk why but every Indian or Pakistani I meet lies about their heritage it’s embarrassing. I love people who appreciate their culture
You’re right about that school that they went to all the Pakistani kids I know of who studied there all used to lie and say they’re Iranian

• Wow
Reactions: 3