London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this random guy came on my TikTok page - can someone pls explain who tf Quirez is? I never knew who he looked like til he came in TikTok and it hit me he’s been brought up on various threads here.

Is he a p!mp? A boy toy? So confusing lol

Reactions: 2
So this random guy came on my TikTok page - can someone pls explain who tf Quirez is? I never knew who he looked like til he came in TikTok and it hit me he’s been brought up on various threads here.

Is he a p!mp? A boy toy? So confusing lol
I feel he’s both idk

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know that girl zozofits on tik tok, she's also Pakistani from London but she currently lives in Boston. She's originally from Birmingham. She seems like a really nice girl and has great style but does anyone know what her parents do for work? She's able to afford many luxury things with the support of parents i believe.
She seems so lovely but what does she do. She’s shopping every single day ( I can’t lie I’m jealous . But I wanna know )

She seems so lovely but what does she do. She’s shopping every single day ( I can’t lie I’m jealous . But I wanna know )
She has a consulting job in Boston but her dad is most likely still funding her life

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know that girl zozofits on tik tok, she's also Pakistani from London but she currently lives in Boston. She's originally from Birmingham. She seems like a really nice girl and has great style but does anyone know what her parents do for work? She's able to afford many luxury things with the support of parents i believe.
Someone asked her that once on her live and she got defensive saying “it’s not like you can replicate what my dad does so what’s the point in me telling you, he didn’t make his success overnight” 😭🤣 I like her because I would’ve replied the same way
---
But what does her dad do for a living?
She didn’t want to say but did mention that her mom is a housewife and only her dad works

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone asked her that once on her live and she got defensive saying “it’s not like you can replicate what my dad does so what’s the point in me telling you, he didn’t make his success overnight” 😭🤣 I like her because I would’ve replied the same way
You know what? Good answer! 😂 There’s no shame in being supported by your parents, I am and I’m so grateful for it. A lot of people use that whole “daddy’s money” insult but so what? Is it wrong for a parent to support their child?

I do remember her saying that she 95% supports her self now but still gets a little help from her family which is good thing btw to be transparent! Finally something refreshing from an influencer.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know about Amaira Russell withloveamaira
She was everywhere at one point when she was married to another footballer but they split and then she got engaged to her current football player during lockdown who is about 21 and a Mormon. Is she married again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
163B9B5C-CA88-4B72-8A18-CDE7DFAAC8ED.jpeg
0B8A0A6F-48F0-41DD-A05B-BC0CE2408D88.jpeg
That dress was not it I honestly thought it was gonna be a pregnancy announcement. The way he humbled her 😭

She’s almost as annoying as that Soudi chick. Why are Arab men your only personality trait?
I used to find Soudi funny (no idea why), but I don’t understand why she thinks it’s interesting to make a joke of her husband online.. like are they not ashamed??

Reactions: 5
I used to find Soudi funny (no idea why), but I don’t understand why she thinks it’s interesting to make a joke of her husband online.. like are they not ashamed??
She’s so cringe and now she has to flash his passport in her new tiktoks since we all know he’s naturalized and doesn’t have a family book🫣

• Haha
I LOVE Zozosfits. Her style is amazing and she comes off as a really genuine and nice person. It’s very clear she comes from a lot of money but isn’t tacky with it. I’m definitely intrigued as to what her Dad does because it’s clear she can walk into Chanel on a weekly basis and buy whichever bags, clothes and shoes catch her eye. That’s a hell of a lot of money.
---
Think I’ve just found her Dad. Won’t get overly specific but he’s an extremely successful Doctor to say the least

Last edited:
I LOVE Zozosfits. Her style is amazing and she comes off as a really genuine and nice person. It’s very clear she comes from a lot of money but isn’t tacky with it. I’m definitely intrigued as to what her Dad does because it’s clear she can walk into Chanel on a weekly basis and buy whichever bags, clothes and shoes catch her eye. That’s a hell of a lot of money.
---
Think I’ve just found her Dad. Won’t get overly specific but he’s an extremely successful Doctor to say the least
I love her too! She seems like a well mannered girl and she’s inspired many of my purchases! That makes sense about her father since she’s also in the medical field.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---
Really likeable girl and I love that she sticks to fashion / beauty inspo and doesn’t post cringe TikTok’s about Arab men like bena.xir

Really likeable girl and I love that she sticks to fashion / beauty inspo and doesn’t post cringe TikTok’s about Arab men like bena.xir
The contrast between genuine wealth and a good upbringing and fake it till you make it😂. Kudos to zozos mother she raised an elegant, intelligent, well spoken, modest Muslim woman. Who is able to stick to the core of her being and morals. irrespective of where she is in the world. So many of these “Muslim” influencer should take note.