London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The contrast between genuine wealth and a good upbringing and fake it till you make it😂. Kudos to zozos mother she raised an elegant, intelligent, well spoken, modest Muslim woman. Who is able to stick to the core of her being and morals. irrespective of where she is in the world. So many of these “Muslim” influencer should take note.
Could not agree more! She’s such a gem and breath of fresh air.

Anybody have tea on Amiramoosa/amiramzx_? I think she’s gorgeous and I really like her Insta but don’t know much about her. Believe she’s friends with Lailli Mirza.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know that girl zozofits on tik tok, she's also Pakistani from London but she currently lives in Boston. She's originally from Birmingham. She seems like a really nice girl and has great style but does anyone know what her parents do for work? She's able to afford many luxury things with the support of parents i believe.
I used to follow her back when she documented her nose job but now she’s deleted all traces of that. It’s refreshing to see someone embrace their roots and dress modestly

I used to follow her back when she documented her nose job but now she’s deleted all traces of that. It’s refreshing to see someone embrace their roots and dress modestly
She’s had a nose job?!? I can’t even tell because she looks very natural, her surgeon did a great job then! Who’s her surgeon?

Reactions: 4
Wow I wanna see what her old nose looked like, I could have never guessed that she had a nose job either

Reactions: 2
Do you think she's had lip fillers too? she's been asked but she says no. I don't buy it.

Does anyone know about Amaira Russell withloveamaira
She was everywhere at one point when she was married to another footballer but they split and then she got engaged to her current football player during lockdown who is about 21 and a Mormon. Is she married again?
She married a footballer called keshi Anderson a few years ago and that ended I think she said he was abusive towards her

this recent guy he’s much much much younger than her and yes they are married they had a small wedding not sure if it’s a nikkah or civil but they are definitely married

She married a footballer called keshi Anderson a few years ago and that ended I think she said he was abusive towards her

this recent guy he’s much much much younger than her and yes they are married they had a small wedding not sure if it’s a nikkah or civil but they are definitely married
he’s a practicing Christian, so doubt they’ve had a nikah

Very questionable lifestyle considering her parents live in a terraced house and she has no job
Are her parents living in London? Property in London is pretty expensive even if terraced

She always pops up on my fyp and I’ve been wondering about her too, assuming she just has a sponsor who funds the shopping trips if she doesn’t come from money as you say

Reactions: 1
Are her parents living in London? Property in London is pretty expensive even if terraced

She always pops up on my fyp and I’ve been wondering about her too, assuming she just has a sponsor who funds the shopping trips if she doesn’t come from money as you say
Noo she’s not from London at all, she’s from Manchester. I believe she shares the items with her mother and borrows the clothes from a distant relative.

• Wow
Noo she’s not from London at all, she’s from Manchester. I believe she shares the items with her mother and borrows the clothes from a distant relative.
She’s not from Manchester and they’re not her mothers clothes, she’s openly said she shares with her sisters. Sponsor sounds about right although I’m not sure why you would proudly brag about having a degree but having no job. We all know why the girlies are constantly in Dubai. Did anyone see her story where there was a basic argos bed in the background… priorities!

She’s not from Manchester and they’re not her mothers clothes, she’s openly said she shares with her sisters. Sponsor sounds about right although I’m not sure why you would proudly brag about having a degree but having no job. We all know why the girlies are constantly in Dubai. Did anyone see her story where there was a basic argos bed in the background… priorities!
Instagram stories? Last I checked she had a private personal account