Lodge Guys #29 Lazy lodgers, hurricane dodgers, silly old codgers and useless vloggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It costs $3 for this Banana!

Were already onto a winner 😂

Tonight... We saw them happy. Lots of drink and they probably bought the tour for $20 Groupon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they complaining about the 🍌 being 9 dollars.. it was the pathetic sheep that payed for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick's top bullshit travel tip today...

Fudge in the USA is not what we call fudge in the UK, fudge in the USA is chocolate

Err.. no?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they buy any wine? They are road tripping so no worries about packing it. The truly are a pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are on holiday for at least a month and have to go to bed early because you are in a panic about moving your car at 10.30am the next day. They are so weird. What is wrong with them…..aargh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ALOL that they are only on their 2nd stop of this trip and already so much is going wrong!

I get that some people early in a holiday try not to blow through a lot of spending money so they have enough to see them through, but these guys just cannot bear to part with any money! Wonder how much Leigh had to beg to get a banana to line his stomach. Why did they not stock up on cheap granola bars to keep on and for these kind of scenarios when there is no time to eat. To share meals and STILL complain about the cost! Wish they'd looked it up before so they knew where to eat for cheap as time was against them.
The shock at not being able to change a comped room with 2 days to spare. Slowly showing the hotel to not be the high class status they tried to portray on checking in. Complaining at the cost of things at every opportunity!
And again the sad sacks are back and in their bed sharing a meal again instead of living a little!

• Haha
Fudge in the USA is not like our fudge, Fudge in the USA is actually chocolate...
Erm Nick take a little time to google and you'll find that fudge actually originated in the USA. Seriously man would it hurt to actually fact check yourself instead of spouting all this rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it very gross that eating a pizza on the bed where you have sleep in and than after is just unhygienic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Prick's top bullshit travel tip today...

Fudge in the USA is not what we call fudge in the UK, fudge in the USA is chocolate

Err.. no?
I saw that too. He’s getting confused with Chocolate Fudge Cake, he must be. Fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prick's face and eyes looked terrifying in the final scene, no need for any Halloween makeup.

I'm annoyed with myself about how they annoy me so much! Absolutely insane to me that they don't go out of an evening and they're tucked up in bed by 9pm, they're on holiday with no kids ffs. I'd kill for an opportunity like that haha. They act like they're 30 years older than they are. Or they are just cowards if they'd rather eat at the very expensive hotel that they've already moaned about on 5 different occasions.

Also interesting is their total lack of curiosity or interest in San Francisco's LGBT history and culture? Just lends more credence to them almost always coming across as best friends instead of partners.

• Haha
How bloody rude were they getting on that bus ? No friendly hello when they got in the bus. At least they’re keeping quiet in the bus and not taking over. Pricks dog allergy disappeared again. Slightly drunk after the first visit ? Literally 4 types and a mouthful of each … lightweight!
Why didn’t they get breakfast before the trip, so strange.
Shut up Prick you know nothing!!!
They’re not Labradors idiot!! Golden retrievers
So lunch wasn’t part of the tour that’s why they’re sharing, if it was included they’d be scarfing lunch each. Yeah $56 would include Pricks large glass of wine !
It’s NOT Florida stop trying to make it Florida!
Think they were disappointed at the glass measures at the tastings. Roughly amounts to one glass each vineyard so just 3 regular measured glasses of wine all told, prick thought he was going to get hammered.
No mention of what they paid for the tour?
Oh goodness the travel agent didn’t think to book rooms that offer cancellation 🤷‍♀️What a knob!
They’re totally scared to leave the hotel at night ..$25 pizza hahaha
Liar!! You don’t give two hoots about your mother’s back as you let her sit in the cheap seat for hours on the flight!!
Learned so much about wine so they can buy the best £3 one at Aldi now.

Reactions: 9
$25 for thet shite pizza because they wouldn't walk out of the hotel. They're staying in Herald Square, for goodness' sake. Alright, not the most exciting part of town but certainly plenty round there. They seem tit scared of going out after dark.

• Haha
You'd think with them being so well-travelled that they would know how handle themselves in a large foreign city but no, they just tit themselves (perhaps literally)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also interesting is their total lack of curiosity or interest in San Francisco's LGBT history and culture? Just lends more credence to them almost always coming across as best friends instead of partners.
There are loads of ‘Tales of the City’ walking tours but has either of them ever read a book let alone one from the great Armistead Maupin?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are loads of ‘Tales of the City’ walking tours but has either of them ever read a book let alone one from the great Armistead Maupin?!
Pouty has read part-way through Mrs Hinch's autobiography, if you don't mind.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.