Lodge Guys #29 Lazy lodgers, hurricane dodgers, silly old codgers and useless vloggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least if they run out of cash for food they can crack open a fray bentos in the middle of the Nevada desert.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like Nicks mum she looks like a good laugh and dresses trendy for her age that was a nice dress she had on ...baldy's mum is old fashioned boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aneheim 😂 😂 😂 😂 illiterate Travel Agents, dread to think where they'd send people if they can't even spell the basics!! no way would I trust my travel plans with Nick the Nonce!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who books a hotel just because it has very fast internet when on holiday. Its way down on our list of things to look for in a hotel when on holiday.

Reactions: 9
Recent observations:
When they go to great lengths to discuss their little northern sayings. You could just prattle on, like you do, about the quirkiness of it and keep telling us “it’s just what we say” or you could just say it’s a colloquialism. And off you go to bastardize another word in the English language you don’t understand in 3, 2, 1. (Cue for content: must use the word colloquialism or some variation of it when replying to viewers questions. Try not to duck it up, or if you do, laugh hysterically so we will all know you’ve done it on purpose - continue to drop said word into next 3 slogs)
We don’t need to hear multiple combinations of dinner and tea as we all know your day consists of snack/breakfast/snack/brunch/snack/dinner/snack/tea/snack/supper/snack/midnight snack - you can’t fool us you greedy tossers. Maybe so much snacking as you don’t pay for half of your food?
(Cue for content: viewers want more recipes. Maybe we could start a “Cooking with a Prick” slog?)
Going back to your sayings that you believe endear us, the viewer, to you (they don’t). This fake bantz you have is just that, fake. We see you for what you are. “Sweating us tits off” conjures up images that need to stay in nightmares, but what I will say to Prick is - if only it were that easy to rid yourself of your moobs, hey? You’ve still got them. Side profile we’ll be mistaking you for Knightstrider if you don’t try a little harder to sweat them off!!! (Cue for content: discuss weight gains or losses in a feeble attempt to connect with viewers)
Tattlers - go on tell us, what nicknames do you have for this site? We’re pretty sure you have a name for us. Let’s hope it’s a little more creative than when you named the Swift motor home ‘Taylor’ then told the viewers the nieces came up with the name. Do your nieces even know who Taylor Swift is? Sounds more like some tired, aging Queens who have Taylor and Madonna on a playlist to us. (Cue for content: nieces dancing around the caravan to Taylor attempting to have a dig at Tattle)
Mental Health …I’m not going to joke about this one. I’m lucky enough to not suffer with this, but I do know people who have. I hope that I play no part in affecting anyone’s mental health. As an outsider looking in some of these posts may appear to be bullying. I see it as something completely different. Holding someone accountable for their actions is not bullying. This pair will jump on any bandwagon to stay relevant and continue to take money from people who should know better. No medical training here but I do believe that for Pouty in particular, it’s his conscience that he’s fighting with NOT a black dog. I also think Pouty needs to build some resilience. Again, no medical training just my opinion!
Why do you never walk together? Your lack of PDA’s is, I suppose, in some cases, understandable. Yes, homophobes are everywhere and for fear of having the crap beaten out of you may mean that you don’t hold hands and kiss in public (you save those scenes for the end of a slog when Prick has had a few Blue Moons and Pouty suggestively drapes himself around Pricks shoulders - eeewwwww!) I just burnt the back of my throat vomiting in my mouth🤮 Back to PDA’s or lack thereof. When a grown ass man wears a gay pride Mickey Mouse ears hat, the public could be forgiven for making a judgement on that, could they not? But, come on, you can walk together can’t you? Why must Prick always look like a tour guide leader (oh wait, but he’s living out his dream of being a travel guide I hear you say - your argument may hold some water except he’s ALWAYS done this)! Or you could say, but think about the viewers, us walking together isn’t interesting - but it is. Just think, you could have conversations, discuss …..oh duck, who am I trying to kid…nope, carry on. We’ll continue to search for the overgrown child who has escaped their parents clutches in the crowd who, periodically looks back to either, check he’s being filmed or, make sure someone is missing him! (Cue for content: continue to film Prick racing off, elbows out to deter overtakers, and I for one will continue to believe you don’t even like each other enough to ‘take in the moments together’)
Florida slogs - please stop pretending you like Disney just for content. You lead sad lives and get more enjoyment out of planning, and over sharing that, than you ever will do from actually taking a trip and then staging scenes to insinuate that you’re having the time of your life. You must be kidding yourselves if you think we fall for that drivel about how you’re living your best life. You’re not, you know that, we know that. I could even feel a little sorry for you, that you have to keep up this presence, if you weren’t such obnoxious twats………

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the latest slog Pricks mum is asleep in the car, noticed she hasn't got her seatbelt on.......stupid idiots!

• Wow
In the latest slog Pricks mum is asleep in the car, noticed she hasn't got her seatbelt on.......stupid idiots!
You are correct she hasn't ,she even sits forward and bends over and she's clearly no belt on ..I have screenshots these for proof I wonder if they will edit it out like the phone incident?
Screenshot_20221001-133158.png
Screenshot_20221001-133153.png
Screenshot_20221001-133147.png
Screenshot_20221001-133016.png
Screenshot_20221001-133001.png

Reactions: 7
In the hotel room after Prick headbutts the glass he blamed the hotel saying they've put a 'painton' of glass before the window! 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recent observations:
When they go to great lengths to discuss their little northern sayings. You could just prattle on, like you do, about the quirkiness of it and keep telling us “it’s just what we say” or you could just say it’s a colloquialism. And off you go to bastardize another word in the English language you don’t understand in 3, 2, 1. (Cue for content: must use the word colloquialism or some variation of it when replying to viewers questions. Try not to duck it up, or if you do, laugh hysterically so we will all know you’ve done it on purpose - continue to drop said word into next 3 slogs)
We don’t need to hear multiple combinations of dinner and tea as we all know your day consists of snack/breakfast/snack/brunch/snack/dinner/snack/tea/snack/supper/snack/midnight snack - you can’t fool us you greedy tossers. Maybe so much snacking as you don’t pay for half of your food?
(Cue for content: viewers want more recipes. Maybe we could start a “Cooking with a Prick” slog?)
Going back to your sayings that you believe endear us, the viewer, to you (they don’t). This fake bantz you have is just that, fake. We see you for what you are. “Sweating us tits off” conjures up images that need to stay in nightmares, but what I will say to Prick is - if only it were that easy to rid yourself of your moobs, hey? You’ve still got them. Side profile we’ll be mistaking you for Knightstrider if you don’t try a little harder to sweat them off!!! (Cue for content: discuss weight gains or losses in a feeble attempt to connect with viewers)
Tattlers - go on tell us, what nicknames do you have for this site? We’re pretty sure you have a name for us. Let’s hope it’s a little more creative than when you named the Swift motor home ‘Taylor’ then told the viewers the nieces came up with the name. Do your nieces even know who Taylor Swift is? Sounds more like some tired, aging Queens who have Taylor and Madonna on a playlist to us. (Cue for content: nieces dancing around the caravan to Taylor attempting to have a dig at Tattle)
Mental Health …I’m not going to joke about this one. I’m lucky enough to not suffer with this, but I do know people who have. I hope that I play no part in affecting anyone’s mental health. As an outsider looking in some of these posts may appear to be bullying. I see it as something completely different. Holding someone accountable for their actions is not bullying. This pair will jump on any bandwagon to stay relevant and continue to take money from people who should know better. No medical training here but I do believe that for Pouty in particular, it’s his conscience that he’s fighting with NOT a black dog. I also think Pouty needs to build some resilience. Again, no medical training just my opinion!
Why do you never walk together? Your lack of PDA’s is, I suppose, in some cases, understandable. Yes, homophobes are everywhere and for fear of having the crap beaten out of you may mean that you don’t hold hands and kiss in public (you save those scenes for the end of a slog when Prick has had a few Blue Moons and Pouty suggestively drapes himself around Pricks shoulders - eeewwwww!) I just burnt the back of my throat vomiting in my mouth🤮 Back to PDA’s or lack thereof. When a grown ass man wears a gay pride Mickey Mouse ears hat, the public could be forgiven for making a judgement on that, could they not? But, come on, you can walk together can’t you? Why must Prick always look like a tour guide leader (oh wait, but he’s living out his dream of being a travel guide I hear you say - your argument may hold some water except he’s ALWAYS done this)! Or you could say, but think about the viewers, us walking together isn’t interesting - but it is. Just think, you could have conversations, discuss …..oh duck, who am I trying to kid…nope, carry on. We’ll continue to search for the overgrown child who has escaped their parents clutches in the crowd who, periodically looks back to either, check he’s being filmed or, make sure someone is missing him! (Cue for content: continue to film Prick racing off, elbows out to deter overtakers, and I for one will continue to believe you don’t even like each other enough to ‘take in the moments together’)
Florida slogs - please stop pretending you like Disney just for content. You lead sad lives and get more enjoyment out of planning, and over sharing that, than you ever will do from actually taking a trip and then staging scenes to insinuate that you’re having the time of your life. You must be kidding yourselves if you think we fall for that drivel about how you’re living your best life. You’re not, you know that, we know that. I could even feel a little sorry for you, that you have to keep up this presence, if you weren’t such obnoxious twats………
I totally agree with everything you have said. As for mental health people who go/going through it do not advertise the fact it’s often hidden. And as for their health scare it was a cyst on his liver didn’t need any intervention do they not understand that a health scare is being diagnose with cancer, heart failure or any condition which will change your life. Nick is a bully there is no excuse for his attitude and coming across nasty as it’s been pointed out to him. Maybe take note Nick and change your attitude Oh and Nick just to let you know that everyone is affected by the energy price increases not just u 2. U pair of sponging pricks

And honestly, if they are that annoyed with the google sat nav talking while they are vlogging maybe turn the volume off?.....and do they really need it to get to Pricks mums house and other locations they've been to several times?

And I can't wait for the movie locations vlog, because then hopefully Prick will shut the duck up about it!
I bet he gets 'giddy' on the vlog 🙄

You are correct she hasn't ,she even sits forward and bends over and she's clearly no belt on ..I have screenshots these for proof I wonder if they will edit it out like the phone incident?View attachment 1618104View attachment 1618105View attachment 1618106View attachment 1618107View attachment 1618109
Its so clearly flat against the seat! With all those cases shoved in with her thats a really stupid move, they are all to blame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.