Lockdown Birthdays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was my 40th birthday yesterday (just). I live alone so was absolutely dreading spending it in lockdown. I didn't think it could get much worse, then on Tuesday my Dad was admitted to hospital with suspected covid 19. He was originally on the hdu ward and responding well to oxygen. Then suddenly deteriorated wednesday night and got moved to icu and is now ventilated under sedation. I was completely dreading waking up to the worst possible news this morning but thankfully he's stable and just keeping everything crossed he starts to improve and we get him back 💕💕

To add, under the horrific circumstances I've had the best day I possibly could. Truly restored my nature in the loveliness of people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was my 40th birthday yesterday (just). I live alone so was absolutely dreading spending it in lockdown. I didn't think it could get much worse, then on Tuesday my Dad was admitted to hospital with suspected covid 19. He was originally on the hdu ward and responding well to oxygen. Then suddenly deteriorated wednesday night and got moved to icu and is now ventilated under sedation. I was completely dreading waking up to the worst possible news this morning but thankfully he's stable and just keeping everything crossed he starts to improve and we get him back 💕💕

To add, under the horrific circumstances I've had the best day I possibly could. Truly restored my nature in the loveliness of people
Happy birthday!! I hope your dad is better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wishing you a happy birthday and your Dad a speedy recovery. I hope that you get to celebrate it together in a few months xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aww how awful for you glad your dad is stable and hopefully he will improve soon.. I wish you a very Happy 40th🥳🎉 and many more to enjoy with your dad💝

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I will keep your dad in my prayers, hope he makes good improvement soon and you get to celebrate your birthday with him ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Happy 40th from a fellow Aries.
Hoping your dad goes from strength to strength xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m 37 today so I’ve just treated myself to the Whitty mug 🥳🥳

After all the raaaab rishi trump talk I had some crazy dreams last night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m 37 today so I’ve just treated myself to the Whitty mug 🥳🥳

After all the raaaab rishi trump talk I had some crazy dreams last night!
Happy Birthday hope you have the best of day you can.:)🥳

side note, wheres the Sunk and Raab mugs I dont want a Whitty mug?;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wishing anyone having a lockdown birthday many happy returns! I know in the grand scheme of things it’s only a birthday but I’m sure it’s a lonely time for many!
I turn 30 tomorrow so I think I’ll just 🥂through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy Birthday to you!! Hopefully you can celebrate in style soon. My 30s have been my happiest decade. Have a lovely day 🎂