LMD Louise McDonnell #5 We smell a rat, she’s loosing fat, put that in your group chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some weirdo private messaging Louise that shes a leader and a healer. Next thing they’ll be saying they have a great cryptocurrency for her to invest in 🙄

Louise sitting in the bath baiting us like Taylor Rae that we should join her subscribers to hear all about her fasting. Most be mega craic 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jaysus I don't follow her that much and I wouldn't be shocked at all tbh?

Most of the instahuns who were covid-deniers, anti-vaxxers etc are regular ❄ users.
They’re the ones that are the big ❄ heads. They slobbered about lockdowns, covid and vaccine then stick anything up their nose

Reactions: 6
Them shops seem to be nothing other than a front 😬 totally empty every day, very seedy life they live, I actually found it fishy she started to post her beloved boyfriend recently when he was supposed to be oh so private but makes sense if there’s a list with his name on it then she needs her army to love and back him up
Only went quiet and kept him private when that poor girl died and his name was brought up

Reactions: 3
So he dealt drugs to a girl who then died as a result?
Wow

can the name be shared?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't like to share her name.

She died by suicide in January 2020 and left a note. I wasn't aware she named this fella but I did hear she left names of people who were providing drugs in the community.

If you Google vigil and Dunloy from around that time you'll find articles online.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't like to share her name.

She died by suicide in January 2020 and left a note. I wasn't aware she named this fella but I did hear she left names of people who were providing drugs in the community.

If you Google vigil and Dunloy from around that time you'll find articles online.
I was friends with her and know she met him at the Apple green outside ballymena that morning

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh that is very sad, i thought it was recent but if it was January 2020 i do remember hearing and she had kids i think.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anyone who was friends with the girl in name tried to help her the best we could. Scumbags like him just took advantage as usual and other boys from Dunloy. Louise knows what he did to her and other boys with them thinking this was fun. Disgusting and they all need prison time for what they put her through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will never do that because they know who I am but it will all come out soon, some people has died because of him and others and he was named on a list of people she blamed.. scumbags
I know who you mean and yes it’s heartbreaking We are supposed to be at peace but I don’t understand why people were not brought to account for that girl and others deaths
People get bullets in their knees for far less

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There were people coming down to meet her last weekend for that sea swim and she went on ahead without them? Make it make sense.
---
Title thread #BF’s a dealer but I’m a healer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wish she would f**k up about that treadmill. You’d think she created it the way shes banging on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the same! Must been a good money maker for her.
That’s all she’s interested in .. the pound signs!
---
I see she’s on showing some
Crap skincare that she’s now “apparently “ using that’s transforming her skin… what BS/ whatever happened her deal with environ!! Couldn’t believe one word she says

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That’s all she’s interested in .. the pound signs!
---
I see she’s on showing some
Crap skincare that she’s now “apparently “ using that’s transforming her skin… what BS/ whatever happened her deal with environ!! Couldn’t believe one word she says
It was the same today doing the brow tutorial…. She has the same shite for sale. Can’t trust these huns. God help anyone who does

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.