LMD Louise McDonnell #5 We smell a rat, she’s loosing fat, put that in your group chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot STAND him - he's now portraying himself as some sort of sobriety, mental health guru..made some sort of post over the holidays aboutwalking through a graveyard and there being far too many young people in it..was one of them the young man you put there?? I don;t believe that he killed him intentionally but take your medicine if you kill someone intentional or not you don't get to be the king of the local jungle, yes have a business, be sucessful even but have the decency to try and fly below the radar a bit

duck thats an awful rant for a Monday morning can you tell how much he bothers me him and the MDs are well suited 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot STAND him - he's now portraying himself as some sort of sobriety, mental health guru..made some sort of post over the holidays aboutwalking through a graveyard and there being far too many young people in it..was one of them the young man you put there?? I don;t believe that he killed him intentionally but take your medicine if you kill someone intentional or not you don't get to be the king of the local jungle, yes have a business, be sucessful even but have the decency to try and fly below the radar a bit

duck thats an awful rant for a Monday morning can you tell how much he bothers me him and the MDs are well suited 🙈
This is how I feel too. I’m sure he didn’t intend to kill that young man but that’s the risk you take when you lift your hand to assault someone. He served his time so I’ve no issue with him moving on with his life but you’d think if you’d taken someone’s life you’d want to keep a low profile. By all means try to better yourself but do it quietly for the sake of the victim’s family, it must hurt them to see him boast about his business and how great his life is when their loved one won’t have the same opportunity.

Reactions: 8
Just for reference RQ used to coach at LS but hasn’t for years, LS is now called Focus gym and owned by the son of fried bried (those from the JemHow threads will now). But yeah 2 absolute roid heads acting like health gurus sitting in ice baths until their tiny balls wither into grapes. Not surprised LMD went to have a consultation, probs had some ❄

Reactions: 5
RQ very much still coaches at LS in Ardboe, he tried to franchise it out unsuccessfully which is why the Dungivin gym is now called Focus gym. The gym owner there is now in a relationship with RQs ex, very pretty lady that does micro blading in Magherafelt. Small world it seems.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
RQ very much still coaches at LS in Ardboe, he tried to franchise it out unsuccessfully which is why the Dungivin gym is now called Focus gym. The gym owner there is now in a relationship with RQs ex, very pretty lady that does micro blading in Magherafelt. Small world it seems.
Is that Lorraine nugent? Didn't know she went out with him..

Reactions: 1
He could probably have his own thread hateful bleep

• Wow
Louise you can post up about going to the gym but doesn’t stop you and your dealer boyfriend sniffing the white snow every weekend your out 👀
---
Louise you can post up about going to the gym but doesn’t stop you and your dealer boyfriend sniffing the white snow every weekend your out 👀
Before anyone that comes to me I have proof of him selling it and doing it plus a couple of Dunloy boys that he USED to be friends with and still is, scumbags..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
---

Before anyone that comes to me I have proof of him selling it and doing it plus a couple of Dunloy boys that he USED to be friends with and still is, scumbags..

Post the proof 👀

Will never do that because they know who I am but it will all come out soon, some people has died because of him and others and he was named on a list of people she blamed.. scumbags
I knew her 😞 what a waste of a beautiful life. And wee kids left without her.

• Sad
Will never do that because they know who I am but it will all come out soon, some people has died because of him and others and he was named on a list of people she blamed.. scumbags
Oh god this is darker than just her taking it if they’re caught up in dealing. That’s where the real money she’s flaunting is coming from then

• Wow
Oh god this is darker than just her taking it if they’re caught up in dealing. That’s where the real money she’s flaunting is coming from then
Well that would make sense…. The LMD shop in Ballymena is empty everyday. It has to be losing money with rent and paying staff surely

Reactions: 6
Well that would make sense…. The LMD shop in Ballymena is empty everyday. It has to be losing money with rent and paying staff surely
Them shops seem to be nothing other than a front 😬 totally empty every day, very seedy life they live, I actually found it fishy she started to post her beloved boyfriend recently when he was supposed to be oh so private but makes sense if there’s a list with his name on it then she needs her army to love and back him up

• Wow
Everyone OBSESSED guys. What is she on? Oh coke 😅

i am genuinely shocked if he is dealing and shes taking it. If she is a covid denier and if she didnt take the vaccine but will snort dewormer and daz automatic up her nose?
I honestly didnt put her down for that. She cries/rants on camera about different topics and things seem to really get under her skin so you’d think she’d think about how that stuff ends up on the streets of ballymena etc

• Haha
Everyone OBSESSED guys. What is she on? Oh coke 😅

i am genuinely shocked if he is dealing and shes taking it. If she is a covid denier and if she didnt take the vaccine but will snort dewormer and daz automatic up her nose?
I honestly didnt put her down for that. She cries/rants on camera about different topics and things seem to really get under her skin so you’d think she’d think about how that stuff ends up on the streets of ballymena etc
She cries and rants when it suits and her she thinks she should.

• Heart
I’d be shocked if she was that stupid to be caught up in drugs…. I would need to see proof to take it as gospel to be honest! I thought neill/his family had a successful contracting business so assumed this is where the £ comes
From.

Yes same, I can't see her being involved in that. I don't know him at all.(I don't know her either but from what we see, I can't imagine she'd be into that)
---
Yes same, I can't see her being involved in that. I don't know him at all.(I don't know her either but from what we see, I can't imagine she'd be into that)

Jaysus I don't follow her that much and I wouldn't be shocked at all tbh?

Most of the instahuns who were covid-deniers, anti-vaxxers etc are regular ❄ users.

Reactions: 10
I know for a fact that she was openly taking it at a hen party in liverpool a few years ago in front of girls she didn't even know

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.