LMD Louise McDonnell #5 We smell a rat, she’s loosing fat, put that in your group chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Michaela one needs to quiet down about being engaged, she is taking the piss because neither families are loaded to plan this quick although she mentioned 2/025, her and GemKen didn’t comment late to some of her posts which have been removed 👀🎉

Reactions: 5
I was friends with her and know she met him at the Apple green outside ballymena that morning
wasn’t that just so so sad, her and her sister were at school when I was there, lovely girls. Who looks after her children now? I hope they are doing well.
Dunloy seems to be rife with ❄

Reactions: 3
That Michaela one needs to quiet down about being engaged, she is taking the piss because neither families are loaded to plan this quick although she mentioned 2/025, her and GemKen didn’t comment late to some of her posts which have been removed 👀🎉
His family are very well off lol

Reactions: 2
1000019800.jpg

Seriously 😑
---
Also why is sticky Vicky never out of the hairdressers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2686811

Seriously 😑
---
Also why is sticky Vicky never out of the hairdressers 😂
The hairdressers are collating with her when they are busy enough so she is taking advantage, they seem to be busy but have a nobody in every 2 weeks terrible
---
Plus putting up that she wants to change her big motor but is putting all these posts about Gaza? Gone send some money to them but she will make a big deal of sending 20£ to them..

Reactions: 5
The hairdressers are collating with her when they are busy enough so she is taking advantage, they seem to be busy but have a nobody in every 2 weeks terrible
---
Plus putting up that she wants to change her big motor but is putting all these posts about Gaza? Gone send some money to them but she will make a big deal of sending 20£ to them..
They don’t donate their own money to charity - but they ask their followers to donate 🤡

Michaela has to be doing this on purpose now to get a reaction. She has to be trolling us. I refuse to believe that anyone would actually carry on like the way she has after getting engaged
Haha I think your correct
Of course they read on here and them that say they don’t are lying

Someone please start a new thread. I don’t know how but my title still stands is Boyfriend is a Dealer but I’m a healer
---
Holleee duck they are all on the snort tonight, there’s one McAtamneys manager there that is well known for it so no better people together..

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion. LMD #6. Fake tears for Palestine, two minutes later she's just fine, selling her shite trying to earn a dime.
---
Can anyone start a new thread?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.