LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her at an event earlier this year with her posse and she definitely can edit her photos well. She hates when Talithafit shows her in a video and practically runs to hide!

Not sure who the 4 are.. just Julie mentioned a Claire from working wonders on her story when she spoke about the igtv? I’m assuming aoibhe devlin could be one? Hollie Campbell is taking time away from social too....

Reactions: 1
Caroline “Fleccck” the press hounded her relentlessly, not tattle!

Reactions: 8
Course the obligatory caroline flack reference
She actually said Caroline Fleck. Honestly there’s more brains in a cardboard box.

Not sure who the 4 are.. just Julie mentioned a Claire from working wonders on her story when she spoke about the igtv? I’m assuming aoibhe devlin could be one? Hollie Campbell is taking time away from social too....
Hollie Campbell... monkey see monkey do.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking tiffany brien was one of them, dont think aoibhe cause that was weeks ago. I had to google caroline flack to make sure I wasnt the idiot

Reactions: 1
She actually said Caroline Fleck. Honestly there’s more brains in a cardboard box.

Hollie Campbell... monkey see monkey do.
Someone said Hollie is in France so I’d say after all her preaching about Covid she’s just taking a sneaky few days away to stay under the radar

Reactions: 7
Is it true she has teeth that could eat an apple threw a letter box? YES! Is it true she broke lockdown repeatedly because the rules didn't apply to her ? YES! where is the lies? Of course she had to bring up Caroline FLECK! If you give one fuck about that girl you would have the decency to get at least her name right!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.