Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise...

Those in Rhys and Llewellyn Davies circle continue to DOMINATE in all areas of life and business...

Er, except Gluteywear and all of their own companies, of course.

The Gluteywear website disappeared a while back, obviously. Accounts are overdue on Companies House - presumably because there's no money for an accountant. And now Carly Thornton (the only employee, although this lot always refer to themselves as CEOs, the f**king amateurs) has applied for the company to be struck off.

Same as Lllewellyn and Rhys Davies' business "efforts".

Doesn't really help sell themselves as being able to mentor others to financial success, does it?

It's almost like they're not bright enough to realise all this info is easily accessible and in the public domain..

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 16.49.53.png

Reactions: 7
What a surprise...

Those in Rhys and Llewellyn Davies circle continue to DOMINATE in all areas of life and business...

Er, except Gluteywear and all of their own companies, of course.

The Gluteywear website disappeared a while back, obviously. Accounts are overdue on Companies House - presumably because there's no money for an accountant. And now Carly Thornton (the only employee, although this lot always refer to themselves as CEOs, the f**king amateurs) has applied for the company to be struck off.

Same as Lllewellyn and Rhys Davies' business "efforts".

Doesn't really help sell themselves as being able to mentor others to financial success, does it?

It's almost like they're not bright enough to realise all this info is easily accessible and in the public domain..

View attachment 2893143
She was offering to send people free items if they sent her money for postage directly to her bank account….people wont see anything for their money if they transfer it to her!

Reactions: 7
MATT HALL on LOVE TRIANGLE 😂

Cringeeeeeee

The girl thinks he’s a twit… oh dear, she’s just ripped him to pieces.

He didn’t want to be a businessman at 19, it just happened… 🙄
---
Matt is actually coming across as the nicest version I have seen him online…

I do think he’s a nice person and let’s hope he’s grown thru the association with the 🍋 and dirty blinking 🐻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
🍋 Lewy on his salad reels other day talking about earning 6 figures or a million £s goals with a student (con -victim) 😵💫

what about being “the Bankrupt One” then 🫵🏻🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaaaaand big stinkyblinky 🐻 back on digging out some testimonials from hundreds over the last 10 years.
I wonder how many of these people still recommend him?
Yeah none....
C'mere....closer....closer ....clo...ser...YOURE A bleep

• Haha
Interesting stat….on the Gluteywear thread, whilst it’s only got 32 comments on it, it’s been viewed 7k times….lucky 7 hey!

This thread alone so far 81k viewed

The 🍋 has a new victim & seems very vulnerable if anyone recognises him please alert him & his family before that scumbag Lewy Davis gets into his head & bank account 🤬🤬

Lambo season? It wouldn’t even be Fiat 500 season for neither of these plonkers.

• Haha
I’m thinking now that CT has dissolved her business what the next one will be?? Mentoring, coaching combined with sports wear? Basically, with the help of the huge brain that’s is LD, it will be the same old tit!

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking now that CT has dissolved her business what the next one will be?? Mentoring, coaching combined with sports wear? Basically, with the help of the huge brain that’s is LD, it will be the same old tit!
Agreed! I’ve seen a post where someone has openly asked if gluteywear had closed and they replied no, new launch coming soon 🤣

• Haha
Agreed! I’ve seen a post where someone has openly asked if gluteywear had closed and they replied no, new launch coming soon 🤣
Sounds like big Mr Carly Thornton needs a mentor... Maybe she reach out to Rhys Davies. He can help her create a stink (literally) in the business world. Rhys Davies will make Gluteywear successful (almost)... Successful in being tit based on his own business pedigree.

Or maybe Carly Thornton should reach out to the other half of the 'Power Couple' the 🍋 Llewellyn Davies. He can guide her to bankruptcy quicker than you can say 'spit in mens arses' based on his successful run at being bankrupt and spitting in mens arses himself 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
MATT HALL on LOVE TRIANGLE 😂

Cringeeeeeee

The girl thinks he’s a twit… oh dear, she’s just ripped him to pieces.

He didn’t want to be a businessman at 19, it just happened… 🙄
---
Matt is actually coming across as the nicest version I have seen him online…

I do think he’s a nice person and let’s hope he’s grown thru the association with the 🍋 and dirty blinking 🐻
There’s a Love TRIANGLE thread on here already discussing the show!

Reactions: 2
What's happened to the twits FB page?
🍋 Hasn't posted anything on there since Feb.
Perhaps he's too famous now he's a high earning ifbb pro athlete 🤣