Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be a sign to you if your own family stop liking and commenting on your posts! :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A previous poster @deebraveheart said Carly Thornton was a femaLe version of Llewellyn Davies and scammed her! So I think they’re both as bad as each other!
There are both as bad. Thankfully I woke up before I lost too much money. I don't Come in too often and for my own mental wellbeing I fo mot access their socials. CT deserves everything that is coming her way. It appears her cheap glutey wear business had gone. It could not happen to a nicer person. I am deeply concerned now she is a NLP qualified. I work in mental health and due to pressures on services ppl who are vulnerable are looking for support on line and the fact that these 2spout utter crap I am deeply concerned at the level of abuse can be devastating I just hope there will be no lives lost. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't tell whether the posts are just full of irony or delusion anymore. The text doesn't match the photos at all!
No Rhys 'the stinky one' Davies... Your energy isn't lit, it's fake as f#ck just like your status as a top coach and the clothes you wear. Your energy, aura (lack of) and your general presence is nothing but STINKY just like your recycled pants 😂 😂 😂

CT is getting people to message size and donate money for postage and packing for her Glutey wear stuff! Basically giving it away then? Still overdue on Companies House may provide an answer me thinks 😂😂

• Haha
CT is getting people to message size and donate money for postage and packing for her Glutey wear stuff! Basically giving it away then? Still overdue on Companies House may provide an answer me thinks 😂😂
Why doesn't she get her husband to be and future brother in law to help her out?
These guys could use their congruent business acumen to safely navigate her through this bump.
Or not

• Haha
Surely she’s an ideal candidate for the Twins to showcase their unique ability to make someone a 7 figure earner!
Hey if it’s not working out, maybe dm Steve B!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WORK ETHIC?!?!

You are at the gym mate! It’s really nothing more than that. It certainly isn’t ‘work’ or a ‘battle’, you ain’t a city trader or a front line soldier ffs

Can the 🍋 done out on his bought Jim’ll Fix It Pro Ponce card anymore 😂

Also, Carly ain’t world leading, she came 14th in the line up at her last show 😂

What an absolute pair of weapon grade cunts 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Surely she’s an ideal candidate for the Twins to showcase their unique ability to make someone a 7 figure earner!
Hey if it’s not working out, maybe dm Steve B!
Isn't it funny how all these fake coaches that know so much about 'business' and 'mindset' all have managed to fall flat on their face in their own attempts at business and have the mind of a 8 year old child.

As for llewy dressing up as a woman, It's hardly surprising based on his previous activity on the gay casual sex scene. Maybe his next big news will be him coming out and admitting Carl Thornton actually has a very attractive pen!s.

It will be a scam - no doubt she will give away about 5 items and then the rest of the people that contact her will be offered half price coaching or something equally as valueless.

Reactions: 6
Stinky blinky 🐻 is begging for clients again....anyone will do. Also the old cars are back on his Instagram....again.
Meanwhile 🍋 is getting ready for his next show, in which he's taking heads again (more like giving head).
Meh...more boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stinky blinky 🐻 is begging for clients again....anyone will do. Also the old cars are back on his Instagram....again.
Meanwhile 🍋 is getting ready for his next show, in which he's taking heads again (more like giving head).
Meh...more boredom
Ah, wonder if the last 2 victims saw the light and walked. He put some rubbish up the other day that made it sound like his victims weren’t doing as they were told!

Yet again showcasing the self made multi millionaire body…in his dirty pants and holey socks!
who wouldn’t want this specimen to be their coach, trainer, mentor in everything!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yet again showcasing the self made multi millionaire body…in his dirty pants and holey socks!
who wouldn’t want this specimen to be their coach, trainer, mentor in everything!
Yup, he's really scraping the barrel now. He really must honk now. Luckily his missus has had that much bump up her hooter, she's likely lost all sense of smell (a bonus I suppose)

• Haha
Looks so dirty and smelly.... RHYS 'ALMOST HAD A SHOWER' DAVIES 😂

Reactions: 3