Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RHYS DAVIES aka SMELLY BLINKING 🐻

What have you been smoking 😂

Another journey? What, life in the gutter? 😂

Apparently, we all know duck all and there are levels?!?!

I’m confused 🫤

He rented the cars, the watches, the manor with the sellar 😂

So showing off gains from fraudulent Bounce Back Loans, that you must owe at least £100k

Then saying, don’t buy into the materialistic tit 💩

When the 🐻 & 🍋 had a few months of cash, they were the most blatantly disgusting, materialistic, braggy cunts on the internet!

It’s the same old, same old blah blah blah

However, we are all here for the laughs and comedy gold posts, so looking forward to the “journey” 🙄

I believe that they are both psychologically demented and delusional to the point where they should be sectioned! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m confused 🫤

So showing off gains from fraudulent Bounce Back Loans, that you must owe at least £100k

When the 🐻 & 🍋 had a few months of cash, they were the most blatantly disgusting, materialistic, braggy cunts on the internet!

However, we are all here for the laughs and comedy gold posts, so looking forward to the “journey” 🙄

I believe that they are both psychologically demented and delusional to the point where they should be sectioned! 😂
So basically Rhys Davies got a trip paid for by his Mrs who is a known coke head (similar to himself) and then got pissed on the cheap all inclusive drinks, saw a random lambo, took a pic and started gassing up again 😂

Rhys Davies - you never owned a lambo, you leased one using fraudulent money and were dumb enough to use the money on a car you didn't own but forgot to ever buy a real material anchor such as a house.

Rhys 'success leaves clues' Davies... No mate... You just leave a stench wherever you go.... Hence why you are known as the stinky one 😂 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget he must still be a property owner because he bought his mums house for the 1007799th time! He promised he wouldn’t sell it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m confused 🫤

This is so funny, and very sad. Rhys Davies, you are so pathetic I can't even put it into words

A 40 year old 'man' goes to a budget all inclusive in Turkey, funded by his mrs, has a few too many drinks, sees a lambo parked up outside a hotel and takes a picture next to it, hinting he owns it.

He then shares an old picture of him sitting in one, from when he rented a lambo with a fraudulent covid loan years ago, just before he ended up homeless, to make people believe it is his.

Then rants about how he only shares 2% of his life as if theres some secret bucket of riches he's not sharing.

Your old stained pants, fake worn out clothes, overgrown beard and sweaty hat say otherwise.

The other 98% of your life is spent sleeping, doing coke and scrolling social media longing for another gay Nigerian follower to like your post along with you mum and aunt.

You know you are at rock bottom when your life amounts to pretending to own a random parked car and you are a known woman beater with no income.

• Haha
So slow on here these days but I guess neither of them do a lot now except train and take photos of themself half naked.

Reactions: 6
A new Gaspari stack has landed. Blinking 🐻 has some new Gaspari clothes.
Expect him to promo the duck out of it for the next week. I bet his mum and auntie Jan will be first in the queue for their next multi vit hits.

• Haha
"People always ask me..."
No, no they don't. Nobody asks you.
duck off with the bullshit openers, it's 5 years out of date at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As predicted.....reels from both the tinpot tits, revealing their many accomplishments and accolades over the decades, not to mention all the trappings of their multimillionaire lifestyle.
Oh wait. ....
Where are they all now?
Both living out of their sugarmummies pockets, riding the coat tails of two women, too stupid to see what's right in front of them.
Being driven around in bare average cars, because neither of them have duck all, apart from their shoddy designer material anchors.
Bless them...pair of turds.

• Haha
C'mon twins, you're getting boring (more so).
It's just rinse and repeat again.
Where are the outrageous promises and goals?
Nothing tangible.... literally

Reactions: 3
It's the proverbial train that has run out of steam - exploited all their content to death - to the point nothing written
can pass as newsworthy - or not recycled news!
They have finally met themselves in their own space-time continuum! 😂 😂

We have the 🍋's wedding to come - Blinking 🐻 - will no doubt be best man - 🍋 doesn't have any mates to ask - so we shall be treated to 🐻's monologue of from sleeping on mattresses on the floor in the drug dens of Coventry opposite his Mum's house! to the Manor Born and the Worldwide success of their sparkling personalities ...... oh what joy awaits!! 🤡🤡

• Haha
Llewy 'the broke one' Davies doesn't appear to be posting on 'the twins' page any more.

We seem to just have Rhys 'the homeless one' Davies posting image after image of him in his dirty pants or sitting on a workout machine babbling word salad about tangible personal development and internal dialogue, and how happy he is with his progress, which is always better than it's ever been.

Has the choo choo train of failure finally run out for the twins? Are they finally giving up and running for the hills like all the other failed coaches that once hung out exclusively in their ar$eholes?

They seem to have really run out of ideas at this point. The regurgitated posts of them when they rented material anchors through fraudulent covid loans they can't afford to pay off have dried up.

Trying to post things that fit the narrative of success when you can't even afford to buy a new pair of pants is proving harder and harder.

What a slow, painfully public downfall it has been for all involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fortunately I think they’re finished. The Twins FB is flat, very little posts, none from Llewy! Zero engagement from real people. Carly given up her blue tick but appears to still be paying for the bankrupt one! Rhys Davies keeps moving gyms to try and pick up vulnerable guys to train! Yes a few are falling for it, but it’s getting him no where.
Im here for the wedding of the year, can’t wait to see how this plays out! Hats at the ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6