Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top tier nonsense from Llewy today- he can now cure depression and anxiety. Don’t even know where to start with this pathetic fraud, it’s a new low.

3x likes aswell- one is Llewy himself, one is Jan, one is some lad in his pants.
Omg sat here raging. Statements like this will cause people to take their lives.
As a mental health practitioner I hear how worthless people feel day in day out and how they perceive others view them.
What a fing head

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone
I’ve not been on here in ages as I’ve had too much going on in my life to care what these con artists are upto, but I just popped on for a nose.
Good to see you’re still here, exposing the truth.
I came across the insta page that has been set up by one of you (I’m guessing), but I don’t want to follow it back because I have the twins on my page & don’t want to expose myself.
I feel for Carly. She was big in her industry before Llewy got his claws in her, and he’s piggy backing off of her success.
I don’t like seeing her being called a ****** and stuff though. She’s got her figure through really hard work, and because looking that way isn’t a classic ‘feminine’ look, doesn’t make her a man.
We have to remember she is also a victim of abuse, but she won’t see it with clarity until it’s over.
I don’t believe that things are good for Rhys and Shan currently as he’s been sending me dirty messages again which stopped for a while when they were first together.
The man is a pure sex pest and he thinks that any woman would swoon over him. Not now that he wears turned up beanie hats to hide a receding hairline, and has got seriously wrinkly skin next to his eyes because he has zero fat on his body and has aged 15 years in the past 1 year 😂
I eagerly await Llewy’s court case.
Good to see you’re all still here and I will carry on watching from the sidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope the lemon Llewellyn Davies is having a great, restful time in Mexico given he’s going to win a IBFF pro card and return back to ring and resuming his illustrious career as a professional boxing champion in the 2023.

No way I am passing by here without mentioning the other tit, the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies seems to have hooked three more fools into his “married up coaching and gym coaching”. It certainly doesn’t look like these three are anywhere close to being the “cooperate executives” that the clown was saying he would only work with. There’s no doubt he will just be regurgitating the same old boring rubbish to them and continue to film them in the gym doing lateral raises and chest presses. Rinse and repeat.

The terrible twins coaching program. Get up very early. Go to the gym alot and lift weights. Eat lots of protein. Help me fill my social media with lots of pictures. Receive my daily coaching update (mindset reframe) "just f##kinh do it". That'll be £5k. There we go.

• Haha
The terrible twins coaching program. Get up very early. Go to the gym alot and lift weights. Eat lots of protein. Help me fill my social media with lots of pictures. Receive my daily coaching update (mindset reframe) "just f##kinh do it". That'll be £5k. There we go.
This is factual.

Reactions: 3
*The Tinpot Twins

Reactions: 2
The Rolls Royce just gets better…found this on the Stephen Bear thread which apparently was on twitter…seems straight out of the book of the Tinpot Twins school of owning old bangers! And I mean their cars, not Carly 😂
7E9CDD3D-D754-4B38-9768-284C70970C92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to Google who Stephen Bear was, I'm pleased to say..

Just another desperate, irrelevant weirdo who at 32 has watched anything resembling a career rapidly disappearing in the rear view mirror over the last few years, I discover.

Cheap idiots love to spend money trying to look rich, don't they?

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone
I’ve not been on here in ages as I’ve had too much going on in my life to care what these con artists are upto, but I just popped on for a nose.
Good to see you’re still here, exposing the truth.
I came across the insta page that has been set up by one of you (I’m guessing), but I don’t want to follow it back because I have the twins on my page & don’t want to expose myself.
I feel for Carly. She was big in her industry before Llewy got his claws in her, and he’s piggy backing off of her success.
I don’t like seeing her being called a ****** and stuff though. She’s got her figure through really hard work, and because looking that way isn’t a classic ‘feminine’ look, doesn’t make her a man.
We have to remember she is also a victim of abuse, but she won’t see it with clarity until it’s over.
I don’t believe that things are good for Rhys and Shan currently as he’s been sending me dirty messages again which stopped for a while when they were first together.
The man is a pure sex pest and he thinks that any woman would swoon over him. Not now that he wears turned up beanie hats to hide a receding hairline, and has got seriously wrinkly skin next to his eyes because he has zero fat on his body and has aged 15 years in the past 1 year 😂
I eagerly await Llewy’s court case.
Good to see you’re all still here and I will carry on watching from the sidelines.
What's the insta page please?

https://instagram.com/wayne_elson84?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= check this poor fella getting rinsed by Rhys. Someone should drop him a message and refer him to this thread....

• Sad
So the sad lemon pays to hire a car or does he blag the ****** to hire it? Who’s the clever one!?

Wow not been checking in on the coaching scam network recently, let's take a quick recap of where our wonderful group of scam coaches are now...

Rhys Davies:

Scam Score 11/10
- Owns nothing, lives in his girlfriends garage

One of the two 'terrible twins' that began this scam coach ring. Still actively trying to find clients but has suffered a gigantic fall from grace of late, moving into a tiny house, losing all his possessions, nearly 40 and owns absolutely nothing, still tries to make out he's someone but it seems only very vulnerable or low IQ people are entering his circle now

Llewy Davies:

Scam Score 11/10 - The most useless man on earth

The other half of the terrible twins. Same story as his brother. Zero money left, scrounging off of Carly Thornton and trying to use her as leverage to make money, but doesn't seem to be working. No new clients but actively trying to find them. Same old scam tactics of lying about wealth and pretending to have success when in reality he's one of life's biggest failures.

Harrison Cole:

Scam score 1/10
- Tried but didn't even graduate as a scam coach

Pretty sure he didn't manage to coach a single person, zero qualifications in coaching, lifted weights a few times and flexed on social media for a few months, pretended he was a coach, then gave up and started a job in insurance.

Steve Burgess:

Scam score 8/10 - Same tit different day

Still acting like a cardboard cutout of the terrible twins using the classic scam 'one size fits all' coaching model, zero real life experience in business, he knows no other way, guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Although his client base seems to be dwindling.

Pretesh Parmar:

Scam score: 6/10
- As much value as a solar powered torch

Seems to have gone very quiet of late, I would imagine he has zero clients, still living with his mum and dad who fund his life and hasn't released any more footage of him pretending to speak to an audience in his mum and dads dining room.

Alec Witts:

Scam score: 4/10 - Still coaching but not sharp enough to do much damage

Still seems to be coaching the odd person, but seems more focused on his property company these days. Although he's still claiming to be a coach but doesnt seem to be actively trying to fish for new clients any more.

Haitel Patel:

Scam score: 8/10
- Same old nonsense

Like Burgess nothing much has changed here. I'd argue he's a little less full of himself these days (after deleting his video calling people who invest in property 'twats' and swearing at the camera).

Matt Hall:

Scam score: 0.5/10

Only person to actually come on here and do some damage control and openly discuss the whole situation, although he certainly was very much using the questionable coaching model taught originally, it does seem he's come clean and now launched his 'success school' group coaching, hopefully with a more moral approach than what he was taught by the tinpot terrible twins. Time will tell! We are watching!

---------
That pretty much sums them up, please correct any points ive missed, im sure there are many but, i'd have to write a book to cover everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow not been checking in on the coaching scam network recently, let's take a quick recap of where our wonderful group of scam coaches are now...

Rhys Davies:

Scam Score 11/10
- Owns nothing, lives in his girlfriends garage

One of the two 'terrible twins' that began this scam coach ring. Still actively trying to find clients but has suffered a gigantic fall from grace of late, moving into a tiny house, losing all his possessions, nearly 40 and owns absolutely nothing, still tries to make out he's someone but it seems only very vulnerable or low IQ people are entering his circle now

Llewy Davies:

Scam Score 11/10 - The most useless man on earth

The other half of the terrible twins. Same story as his brother. Zero money left, scrounging off of Carly Thornton and trying to use her as leverage to make money, but doesn't seem to be working. No new clients but actively trying to find them. Same old scam tactics of lying about wealth and pretending to have success when in reality he's one of life's biggest failures.

Harrison Cole:

Scam score 1/10
- Tried but didn't even graduate as a scam coach

Pretty sure he didn't manage to coach a single person, zero qualifications in coaching, lifted weights a few times and flexed on social media for a few months, pretended he was a coach, then gave up and started a job in insurance.

Steve Burgess:

Scam score 8/10 - Same tit different day

Still acting like a cardboard cutout of the terrible twins using the classic scam 'one size fits all' coaching model, zero real life experience in business, he knows no other way, guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Although his client base seems to be dwindling.

Pretesh Parmar:

Scam score: 6/10
- As much value as a solar powered torch

Seems to have gone very quiet of late, I would imagine he has zero clients, still living with his mum and dad who fund his life and hasn't released any more footage of him pretending to speak to an audience in his mum and dads dining room.

Alec Witts:

Scam score: 4/10 - Still coaching but not sharp enough to do much damage

Still seems to be coaching the odd person, but seems more focused on his property company these days. Although he's still claiming to be a coach but doesnt seem to be actively trying to fish for new clients any more.

Haitel Patel:

Scam score: 8/10
- Same old nonsense

Like Burgess nothing much has changed here. I'd argue he's a little less full of himself these days (after deleting his video calling people who invest in property 'twats' and swearing at the camera).

Matt Hall:

Scam score: 0.5/10

Only person to actually come on here and do some damage control and openly discuss the whole situation, although he certainly was very much using the questionable coaching model taught originally, it does seem he's come clean and now launched his 'success school' group coaching, hopefully with a more moral approach than what he was taught by the tinpot terrible twins. Time will tell! We are watching!

---------
That pretty much sums them up, please correct any points ive missed, im sure there are many but, i'd have to write a book to cover everything!
This 👆🏽 should be sent to Rhys Davies clients

Reactions: 1
Good memories of the Haitel Patel video. “You look like twit, you dress like a twit, you talk like a twit.” All said with not a hint of irony imagined!

That little weasel clearly reads this forum on the regular basis too, it didn’t take long for him to delete that video after it was posted on here… coincidentally enough.

That stemmed from the tinpot twins school of coaching, video yourself being the ‘hard bastard’ ranting needlessly in your camera phone because that’s where the true excellence is!

When the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar) would do it, they just like Haitel Patel looked nothing short of a bunch of clowns.

The only one that’s been missed off what is otherwise a fairly accurate list is Dean Blackstock. Let’s not forget he’s been lining the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s pocket for quite some time. Although he’s not been lovebombed on social media for a few months now, it remains to be proven whether he is still part of the lemon Lewellyn Davies’s inner circle (if there actually still is one).

Good memories of the Haitel Patel video. “You look like twit, you dress like a twit, you talk like a twit.” All said with not a hint of irony imagined!

That little weasel clearly reads this forum on the regular basis too, it didn’t take long for him to delete that video after it was posted on here… coincidentally enough.

That stemmed from the tinpot twins school of coaching, video yourself being the ‘hard bastard’ ranting needlessly in your camera phone because that’s where the true excellence is!

When the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar) would do it, they just like Haitel Patel looked nothing short of a bunch of clowns.

The only one that’s been missed off what is otherwise a fairly accurate list is Dean Blackstock. Let’s not forget he’s been lining the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s pocket for quite some time. Although he’s not been lovebombed on social media for a few months now, it remains to be proven whether he is still part of the lemon Lewellyn Davies’s inner circle (if there actually still is one).
Of course how could I forget Dean Blackstock the fake coach and wannabe philosopher. He puts out some of the most cringey content. He seems to think he's some kind of messiah.

He's a chiropractor which is another extremely questionable industry full of charlatans! So adding the tinpot coaching method to his CV fits perfectly. He keeps his relationship with Llewy very quiet so it's hard to know if he's still working with him or not. Probably because he doesn't want people to know where he gets his 'coaching skills' from.

Scam score: 8/10!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.