Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have got second hand embarrassment on behalf of the clowns rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies. So llewellyn Davies wears a fake designer shirt again with his manfriend Carl Thornton who lost likely paid for the rented rolls royce lol. Then if you couldnt look any stupider then roll on Rhys Davies. Dressed like a shepherd with a suit from Charlie browns and his council estate looking girlfriend who is young enough to be his daughter lol. Then the twins sat there drinking house whisky acting like they are sipping something nice πŸ˜‚

Did they actually go to sexy fish? I know the place well in Mayfair and for starters... The road where it is you wouldn't be able to park the rolls unless you get really lucky and get a space. So essentially noone saw them in the rolls πŸ˜‚. Then what's even funnier, you got these 2 clowns rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies who both live in mediocre rented houses, going out in a rented rolls royce, with a shemale and a chav, but making out they they are big ballers πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ all this and they barely got a few likes on social media πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Anyone who is paying for their coaching seriously deserves to get fleeced because if they really think rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies are genuine, then they must be thick as πŸ’©

Blinking bear has had his initials monogrammed onto his slippers.
Beautiful View attachment 1713591
Omg these are more pathetic than llewellyn Davies fake balmain shirts πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ once again rhys Davies cannot help but embarrass himself πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For a few years I've suffered with very bad anxiety and it took me a very long time to pluck up the courage to step foot in a gym. I used to stand outside in the car park the first few weeks and contemplate about going in and I would look inside and if it was just a little busy I would get back in my car and drive home. Eventually I started going late at night when it was almost empty. As the months passed I overcame my anxieties with the help of a professional and eventually was in the gym in the afternoons working out among other people. Training helps a lot with my mental health which I have had problems with for a very long time. One particular day I was on a machine when just before my last set I was very thirsty so took a short walk over to the water machine to full up my bottle. I had folded my jumper neatly on the seat of the machine so people knew someone was still using it. I was only gone about thirty seconds and when I returned my jumper was no longer there. It was creased up on the floor a few feet away. The machine was taken over by two big black men and one slim white guy but i can't recall really what he looked like other than he was white and slim. I said to them excuse me I was using this machine and one of the two big blokes said so? I said can I just do my last set and they replied no you fucked off. I said I just went to get a drink quickly they said it was not they're problem. I began shaking my anxiety was getting very bad but I asked them did you throw my jumper on the floor. The biggest of the two then got very aggressive and shouted "are you bleeping accusing us" shaking at this point I said no of course not. The other one then replied good now duck off otherwise we will fill you in in the car park. I then left and have not been back to that gym or any other gym since. I now train at home with some equipment I bought online. I eventually found out the two aggressive men were Llewellyn and Rhys Davies. I've I've following this thread ever since. I really hope these two scumbags get what is coming to them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
For a few years I've suffered with very bad anxiety and it took me a very long time to pluck up the courage to step foot in a gym. I used to stand outside in the car park the first few weeks and contemplate about going in and I would look inside and if it was just a little busy I would get back in my car and drive home. Eventually I started going late at night when it was almost empty. As the months passed I overcame my anxieties with the help of a professional and eventually was in the gym in the afternoons working out among other people. Training helps a lot with my mental health which I have had problems with for a very long time. One particular day I was on a machine when just before my last set I was very thirsty so took a short walk over to the water machine to full up my bottle. I had folded my jumper neatly on the seat of the machine so people knew someone was still using it. I was only gone about thirty seconds and when I returned my jumper was no longer there. It was creased up on the floor a few feet away. The machine was taken over by two big black men and one slim white guy but i can't recall really what he looked like other than he was white and slim. I said to them excuse me I was using this machine and one of the two big blokes said so? I said can I just do my last set and they replied no you fucked off. I said I just went to get a drink quickly they said it was not they're problem. I began shaking my anxiety was getting very bad but I asked them did you throw my jumper on the floor. The biggest of the two then got very aggressive and shouted "are you bleeping accusing us" shaking at this point I said no of course not. The other one then replied good now duck off otherwise we will fill you in in the car park. I then left and have not been back to that gym or any other gym since. I now train at home with some equipment I bought online. I eventually found out the two aggressive men were Llewellyn and Rhys Davies. I've I've following this thread ever since. I really hope these two scumbags get what is coming to them.
If you read my earlier posts, I mentioned they target the weak. I understand you have anxiety and mental health issues, which I am very sorry to hear. But with rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies if you had responded aggressively and said come on let's go to the car park then I guarantee you they would have πŸ’© it. They are fast track bullies, who were found out at a young age in Coventry and got bullied themselves. Yeah I admit if you don't know them they could be intimidating but they are literally such p*ssys it's beyond belief.

On a level mate, get yourself back in the gym and don't let 🀑 like Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies ruin it for you. No matter how down you feel just remember Rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies are both nearly 40, pretending to be rich, pretending to be straight and pretending to be gangsters πŸ˜‚

How can anyone take these 2 🀑 🀑 Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies seriously πŸ˜‚ nearly 40 and dressed like they been to oxfam or barnados but yet they reckon they are millionaires πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You don't need to be a psychiatrist to work out what is wrong with the clowns....

-WWE wrestler
-pro boxer
-pro footballer
-ex military
-chocolate demi Gods
-pro body builders
-best coaches in the world
-celebrities
-millions of followers
-recognised world wide
-heterosexual

Lads if your reading this you need help, as someone who has followed you for a while now it's plainly evident that you have delusions of grandeur.

You are both none of the above.

I'm sure the numbers that you post in terms of clicks... millions a month are just people like myself laughing out loud and LITERALLY viewing multiple times as you are both so funny.

Get help lads (concerned fan)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see we’re back to the faux life of the Bentleys, Rolexs, the manors and the money again.

After thousands of posts about their β€œqualifications” and selling their coaching, it looks like the tinpot twins have scooped up a few young 20 something year olds who’ve lined up their pockets. It’s interesting they are specifically targeting young lads those you aren’t aware of their true selves.

Looks like today was another Wednesday without a shameless selfie at the local contact centre from the lemon Llewellyn Davies.

Reactions: 6
Looks like today was another Wednesday without a shameless selfie at the local contact centre from the lemon Llewellyn Davies.
Seems even a 5 years old is smart enough to not be willingly hanging out with the crazy πŸ‹

Reactions: 4
I see we’re back to the faux life of the Bentleys, Rolexs, the manors and the money again.

After thousands of posts about their β€œqualifications” and selling their coaching, it looks like the tinpot twins have scooped up a few young 20 something year olds who’ve lined up their pockets. It’s interesting they are specifically targeting young lads those you aren’t aware of their true selves.

Any idea who the young lads are?

Reactions: 1
Rhys is claiming he will be doing more charity work in South Africa next year. It won't be with the Winnie Maboso Foundation. Of course Llewellyn won't be joining him as James Burtt said he couldn't be bothered the last two or three times they went.

Reactions: 2

Mate, I feel so bad about what happened to you. You must get yourself back into a gym to help you with your anxiety. The vast majority of people are not like them in the gym and would've been more than happy to share the machine with you. To make this easier on yourself, I think you should join a different gym.

I have been in the gym at the same time as them and they are intimidating. Braintree Absalute Gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mate, I feel so bad about what happened to you. You must get yourself back into a gym to help you with your anxiety. The vast majority of people are not like them in the gym and would've been more than happy to share the machine with you. To make this easier on yourself, I think you should join a different gym.

I have been in the gym at the same time as them and they are intimidating. Braintree Absalute Gym.
I've been in the gym with them several times.
I've also seen them kicked out of two in Coventry.
Both times by proper gangsters.
It was bleeping hilarious

Rhys is claiming he will be doing more charity work in South Africa next year. It won't be with the Winnie Maboso Foundation. Of course Llewellyn won't be joining him as James Burtt said he couldn't be bothered the last two or three times they went.
Of course he’s giving it large as he has a new SA victim…Lisa Ashton won’t be welcoming them back to Winnie Mabaso for sure

Reactions: 3
I've been in the gym with them several times.
I've also seen them kicked out of two in Coventry.
Both times by proper gangsters.
It was bleeping hilarious
I saw this too. Fitness factory and future fitness. Then also got chased out of the gyms on Foleshill Road by the Asians

• Haha
Thank you for the kind words everyone. I also appreciate it might be easy for some people to say I should of confronted or challenged them to go outside and they would of πŸ’© it but the fact of the matter is I don't like confrontation. I hate any kind of it and I'm only 5'9 and 9 stone. These two are certainly not small blokes in fact they are pretty well built and I would not want to be on the receiving end of a punch from either one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant be the only one wondering with both of these muppets are always so out of breath doing their morning dog walk cardio ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.