Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and just to thanks to all for exposing their hard work here but I feel their is some way to go yet as these frauds are nothing but persistent

, I wasn’t remotely interested in their services but believe you can learn something from anyone and they are a prime example of how not to do business , train and handle clients .. ironically if they turned their narrative into displaying the mistakes not to make in their various ventures personal and business, they may add value to people .. as they have unrivalled experience

some basic due diligence shows they have no reputable footprint in any of the industries they claim to have so I am always flabbergasted how they have ever made any money at any point in the fields they claim to be experts .. I have links to a catA academy and their claims of professional football are unfounded btw

On a darker level and with some experience in my field of work one of the twins is clearly using a strategy to reduce the outcome of a potential criminal prosecution, a portrayal of domestic bliss , empathy , gaslighting , lovebombing all wrapped up in support and appreciation of their partner are clearly attempts at building case evidence deflecting accusations of misogyny and DV.. it’s clumsy ,basic and obvious but it may work .. hope the enablers and the victims past and present are not the collateral damage for a desperate individual

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New lamb to the slaughter...

Daniel Chumley from Ross Carrington Bespoke, poor guy. Surely a simple google search of your new 'mentors' name would have given a bit of a glimpse into his previous fraudulent behaviour.

Rhys is a conman, so is his brother

They are not successful and never have been.

Reactions: 5
Welcome @Doors of perception … I feel you are absolutely correct in your thoughts on the potentially criminal prosecution! Shame if he gets away with it,especially for those immediately affected.

Welcome @Doors of perception … I feel you are absolutely correct in your thoughts on the potentially criminal prosecution! Shame if he gets away with it,especially for those immediately affected.
Thanks for the welcome @Spiderplant .. I have no doubt that’s the game plan and legal advice he’s been given . Play happy families .. cool the aggressive posts .. show and portray a persona that can mitigate or counter the evidence historically stacked against you .. changed man , reduced sentence at worst.. false accusations claimed with counter evidence. character witnesses and current partner to use at trial … a manipulative but basic individual playing a game to save his skin

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker and just to thanks to all for exposing their hard work here but I feel their is some way to go yet as these frauds are nothing but persistent

, I wasn’t remotely interested in their services but believe you can learn something from anyone and they are a prime example of how not to do business , train and handle clients .. ironically if they turned their narrative into displaying the mistakes not to make in their various ventures personal and business, they may add value to people .. as they have unrivalled experience

some basic due diligence shows they have no reputable footprint in any of the industries they claim to have so I am always flabbergasted how they have ever made any money at any point in the fields they claim to be experts .. I have links to a catA academy and their claims of professional football are unfounded btw

On a darker level and with some experience in my field of work one of the twins is clearly using a strategy to reduce the outcome of a potential criminal prosecution, a portrayal of domestic bliss , empathy , gaslighting , lovebombing all wrapped up in support and appreciation of their partner are clearly attempts at building case evidence deflecting accusations of misogyny and DV.. it’s clumsy ,basic and obvious but it may work .. hope the enablers and the victims past and present are not the collateral damage for a desperate individual
The underlying reason the tinpot twins made some money was because of who they aligned themselves with, those who did know how to make money rather than what they know themselves.

The proof is in the pudding every day they post. They brag on about how in demand they are and how inundated they are with messages for their services they probably every single day for the last two years they’ve put out their usual sales pitch post listing all their plastic NLP qualifications trying to entice clients/new vulnerable misguided people to just hand them their hard earned in the hope for a quick fix.

I am not ashamed to say that I am not someone with even the smallest degree of business acumen but I’m pretty sure that if you’re so in demand and have a full diary with a waiting list, your fees should rightfully go up and not a single bit of advertising is needed rather than advertising reductions and constantly bashing out the same crap to try and lure a sucker in.

These two are shameless to the core and have done some terribly nasty things in their time, they genuinely have no remorse and will stab their own in the back to benefit themselves in any way.

I know many will disagree with this part, but is Carly Thornton really a victim? She must know all about the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s past, how malicious his actions have been and yet seems content to be with the lemon.

As dumb as the tinpot twins maybe intellectually, make no mistake, one thing these two parasites are masters at is manipulating people and have been so for many years.

Reactions: 9
A quick question. Do we know what the lemon is in court for and what he’s looking at? Ideally a little jail time?

Reactions: 2
A quick question. Do we know what the lemon is in court for and what he’s looking at? Ideally a little jail time?
Dv and coercive control , injunction will be in place presently hence the contact centre for access to dependents ( not that any maintenance is being paid or can be afforded )
And there you have the crux of it a 40 year old man child unable to support his children but talks of wealth , in a sham relationship asking for handouts and posing in high street underpants at every opportunity… the content from both is just insipid personal blogs interjected with begging messages for gullible clients

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have lived to see the day that the Lemon Llewy the Clown get his ass handed back to him - sounds like that day is not too far away.
“There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” - Sylvester Stallone

Llewy today claiming that he buys Carly Rolexes and diamonds. Yet flies Ryanair and can’t even afford to get two seats together, and thinks that their little trip to Alicante is ‘luxurious’…

Also forgets the old posts where he actually made a point of saying Carly had bought herself a Rolex.

Meanwhile, Rhys claiming he is coaching at a standard that no-one else does due to his ‘intellect’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who Rhy new victim?? From a few days ago, has anyone warned him ?
---
New lamb to the slaughter...

Daniel Chumley from Ross Carrington Bespoke, poor guy. Surely a simple google search of your new 'mentors' name would have given a bit of a glimpse into his previous fraudulent behaviour.

Rhys is a conman, so is his brother

How can we warn him

They are not successful and never have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The lemon Llewellyn Davies is glorifying his average holiday to Alicante as though he’s taken Mr Carly Thornton to the Maldives.

• Haha
I have lived to see the day that the Lemon Llewy the Clown get his ass handed back to him - sounds like that day is not too far away.
“There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” - Sylvester Stallone
Yep he’s in full panic mode trying to deflect with a holiday in sun speaking word salads he doesn’t understand.. enjoy it while you can .. not much time left before we can post some indisputable evidence of what a sorry excuse for a father , partner and businessman you are . Judged by your peers without fear or intimidation..

Dv and coercive control , injunction will be in place presently hence the contact centre for access to dependents ( not that any maintenance is being paid or can be afforded )
And there you have the crux of it a 40 year old man child unable to support his children but talks of wealth , in a sham relationship asking for handouts and posing in high street underpants at every opportunity… the content from both is just insipid personal blogs interjected with begging messages for gullible clients
presumably it’s to do with his ex wife and child right?
what a total waste of space he is

Reactions: 3
Rhys today said that he will teach people how to CORRECTLY COMMUNICATE on social media

Now as we can see Steve B picked up their way of communicating which involves a lot of “lovely “ words the favourite one being bleep

we about to see a shift downwards in earnings 😎

Reactions: 2
presumably it’s to do with his ex wife and child right?
what a total waste of space he is
Correct
These pair of buffoons are rattled they react to this forum in their social media

love the fact they try and coach social media communication but have no skill set and are regarded by professionals and experts as case studies of what not to do .. lads you have given me amazing examples for my staff to show the worst possible examples of a social media presence , persona and footprint

shouldn’t really be telling you this because it may limited the fantastic case examples you create but ..to .. note.. speaking of yourself in third person is pure … narcissistic turn off for 90% of population in research , aggressive passive aggressive then lovebombing .. no consistency loss of trust..

oh and to let you know I did some research on your partners social media presence and the perception and believability of her page before and after you got your hands on it as part of a user research project with staff and since you began turning it into your personal self promotion vehicle .. the social media authenticity scoring reduced by half .. 54% to be precise.. let that sink in

I can go on and on .. you guys are literally doing my job for me ..I do not need to recreate the worst examples on social platforms to provide examples to my teams and graduate starters on toxic masculinity, word confusion, inconsistency of message and congruency failures..you do it all for me daily …free .. thanks … you have finally achieved fame ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Let it not be forgotten that the lemon Llewellyn Davies actually has a long and disturbing history of DV with his female partners within these last 15 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Big Fleece Rhys the fast expanding rapidly blinking 🐻 of champions of bland has posted today, how he achieved the purchase of his dream car...the lambo, to add to his fleet of other class vehicles.
ERM......we KNOW you read this, and so I expect you know this post is coming.
You didn't buy that car, you leased it, for a couple of months.
duck knows where the land rover has gone (care to elaborate?)
So that leaves the twatmobile, the broken down, untaxed, unMOT'd, and therefore uninsured clapped out Bentley.
Is this why all your ' FB,social, social, social media!' posts are now you driving your latest vehicle.....a pair of trainers?

• Haha
Has anyone heard anything from Rhy bbc tv appearance or has this gone quiet aswell
---
Is there going to be a new thread, really hope there is ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.