Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys does seem to be very private with his life at the moment and doesn't appear to be with Shan anymore seeing as they are no longer following each other. Would love it if she came on here and spilled the beans about what happened but she probably won't. He seems to be driving a car still but I haven't seen him sat in his range rover sport for a while now and given how much he used show off his car's on social media it seems strange that he hasn't showed us his latest vehicle he has been using. Also Carly Thornton recently posted a video a couple of months ago of her driving Llewellyns bentley.... a car that is currently SORN and hasn't had an MOT in well over a year. Someone should really send that clip to the police. Llewellyn Davies still appears to be getting by a bit (obviously with help from Carly) but for Rhys it really does look like he has duck all going for him now.

Reactions: 5
"My goal is to try and touch 300 pounds in the next 6 weeks" - Rhys instagram post

Not sure if he's on about weight or potential earnings
If he works hard for Evri like his bro Llewy, cranks up the overtime and is careful with his weekly wages, he might make a surplus £300 in that time? Shock horror. A Davies twin in "not lying" shocker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rhys does seem to be very private with his life at the moment and doesn't appear to be with Shan anymore seeing as they are no longer following each other. Would love it if she came on here and spilled the beans about what happened but she probably won't. He seems to be driving a car still but I haven't seen him sat in his range rover sport for a while now and given how much he used show off his car's on social media it seems strange that he hasn't showed us his latest vehicle he has been using. Also Carly Thornton recently posted a video a couple of months ago of her driving Llewellyns bentley.... a car that is currently SORN and hasn't had an MOT in well over a year. Someone should really send that clip to the police. Llewellyn Davies still appears to be getting by a bit (obviously with help from Carly) but for Rhys it really does look like he has duck all going for him now.
I think someone on here did send the clip to the po po. Can't be 100% sure though?

Reactions: 4
Fact from a reliable source he's range rover been repossessed
---
The almost NLP trainer is seriously on he's last legs

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The lemon, father of the year, Llewelyn Davies does well to squeeze in his deliveries with all that posing routines he posts on his socials. Real value right there. Speaking of deliveries, I would’ve thought that you’d need to complete a DBS check for this?

The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies doesn’t look like he’s got a great deal going for him, besides chasing that NLP trainer qualification which he’s been chasing to almost status this last year or so there isn’t much for him to show off about so he can just be content being a “chocolate demigod” in that time.

It is all just so dull, so boring and so repetitive now. These two cowboys know they’ve been rumbled and have little to nothing to offer. Besides gym related content and the odd picture of the manor and car from 3-4 years ago, that’s where it starts and ends.

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm, building digital assets?!?!?!

Just hot air, RHYS DAVIES has NOTHING.

Not one of the 6 companies listed on Companies House with him as a DIRECTOR shows any sign of any money being made in the last 3 years, with one DISSOLVED and 4 with Accounts & Confirmation Statements Overdue and Active Proposals to Strike Off!

Surely, if he was the leading Mindset Coach in the UK, there would be viewable DIGITAL FINANCIALS highlighting how incredibly successful he was or they were with Champions of Mind - which they tried to strike off last May, but it was suspended, probably because of the fraudulent bounce back loans they applied for and received but didn’t qualify for!

Does anyone know the actual status of these loans? Will or are they being pursued for monies? Someone indicated a few pages back that the amount was over six figures and they would or could be charged for criminal activity?

Rhys Davies, you don’t have content that you wrote and developed that other coaches are posting - you copied straight from Google or David Shephards training manuals!

The Twins are the biggest plagiarists to ever walk the planet!

So boring, so mundane, so thick, so uninspiring, so moronic, so false, so delusional!

I’ll leave these here…

Just the type of posting you want to see from the UK’s top coach, more like BULLY!

And Llewelyn Davies, your gaslighting of Carl Thornton is horrific!

OR

Please post actual evidence / statistics where it shows that she is the UK’s MOST CELEBRATED FEMALE PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME!?!?!?!

She came 14th in the line up…JOG ON YOU MELT!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm, building digital assets?!?!?!

Just hot air, RHYS DAVIES has NOTHING.

Not one of the 6 companies listed on Companies House with him as a DIRECTOR shows any sign of any money being made in the last 3 years, with one DISSOLVED and 4 with Accounts & Confirmation Statements Overdue and Active Proposals to Strike Off!

Surely, if he was the leading Mindset Coach in the UK, there would be viewable DIGITAL FINANCIALS highlighting how incredibly successful he was or they were with Champions of Mind - which they tried to strike off last May, but it was suspended, probably because of the fraudulent bounce back loans they applied for and received but didn’t qualify for!

Does anyone know the actual status of these loans? Will or are they being pursued for monies? Someone indicated a few pages back that the amount was over six figures and they would or could be charged for criminal activity?

Rhys Davies, you don’t have content that you wrote and developed that other coaches are posting - you copied straight from Google or David Shephards training manuals!

The Twins are the biggest plagiarists to ever walk the planet!

So boring, so mundane, so thick, so uninspiring, so moronic, so false, so delusional!

I’ll leave these here…

Just the type of posting you want to see from the UK’s top coach, more like BULLY!

And Llewelyn Davies, your gaslighting of Carl Thornton is horrific!

OR

Please post actual evidence / statistics where it shows that she is the UK’s MOST CELEBRATED FEMALE PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME!?!?!?!

She came 14th in the line up…JOG ON YOU MELT!
The post about 6ix9nine is amazing "no negativity but you're a c*nt" 🤣

• Haha
So, taking advice from Llewelyn Davies by networking on LinkedIn on a Sunday…

I came across their profiles and I am still laughing, cringing at the same time…

The self proclaimed “UK’s lead motivational #action taking coaching company”…
Exactly as written by Llewelyn Davies -

Certified Professional Coach / Motivational Speaker / Business Owner / CEO - COM
Sept 2017 - Present
27 followers.
Last Activity - 4 years ago

At least he mentioned his primary/secondary school under Education, I’m assuming he never actually achieved any qualifications even at school?

He is one of 2 people liking his post of a picture of COM #SocialMediaConfidence - oh the irony!

So, according to Llewellyn on the largest business platform in the world, Champions of Mind is still active and he is still the CEO?

Errrr NO, the company made less than £50k in 2019/2020 and only posted micro company account in July 2021 and nothing since, but trying to strike off the company, however, the strike off has been suspended, as an objection has been received by the Registrar!

Would this by any chance be the Bounce Back Loans they took and spent and didn’t actually qualify for?

Does anyone know what’s happening with this? Are they being pursued for monies and commuting fraud? Can anyone shed some light or pour some tea?

And what’s happening with his Psychology Degree? Or can’t even remember what PHD he claimed he was going to commence… all gone quiet on that, what a surprise!
---
Rhys Davies on LinkedIn…

There is so much to unpack, I’ll just leave the screenshots here for you all.

If ever there was a tale of how NOT to be in business, then this is it!

Apparently, he has been a Mindset & Performance Coach, NLP Practitioner & Motivational Speaker for 39 years and 8 months…

I don’t have the words for this imbecile.

I doubt anything he has ever written and posted on social media, is not the biggest exaggeration or embellishment of the truth.

He never BOUGHT the Lambo, but blatantly writes over and over that he did.

And I am totally baffled by the Steve Burgess re-post, as if it was written 2 years ago in 2021, saying he started working with Llewellyn, 3 years before in June, then that would have been June 2018 and he launched The Truth in September 2018…

If the business made £350,000 in 36 months… Then how was the company incorporated on the 5th Nov 2019 and only showing £3k turnover in posted accounts in Aug 2021 and then £500 in the micro company accounts in Aug 2022? What an absolute duck wit loser.

It really is unbelievable that they all knowingly posted complete and utter bullshit and lies, inflated turnover and incomes, to snare vulnerable people into believing that if they give these charlatans money, they will reap the same level of success.

It’s actually sad to see Rhys in such dire straits BUT, I clearly remember at the time of him boasting and posting daily about his monthly exotic holidays, cars, watches purchased, how everyone was stupid having a mortgage or a job or their own business but having a work / life balance and not working on a Sunday to spend time with family or rest.

I kept thinking this bubble is going to burst and they will outspend any monies they have made, by default and luck and conning people, that they managed to accumulate and then it did go off like an atomic bond, when the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco blew up for them all, but Rhys couldn’t help but continue to gloat, mug people off and rip people off.

He and all of them absolutely deserve to be in the gutter, where they are today and hopefully the people they did directly steal from and hustle, can feel somewhat avenged for being ripped off, although it’s not something you get over easily and can cause years of damage to repair.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently 🐻 looks like a super hero taking the batmobile out for a spin.
No, you bleeping moron, you look like a broken down gonna be fat duck (again), taking your last little bit of clapped out property out to get a fiver of petrol.
Oh and it's not taxed or MOT'd....prick
Delusional much?
You beat me to it I was gonna say this. What is funny tho is I'm 99% sure that photo of the Bentley is an old one which I've seen numerous times in the past. It also seems funny that Rhys posted that on his stories the day after I posted on here asking what car he drives now as it doesn't look like the one's he's owned yet he's not showing it off like he usually does. Thanks Rhys for confirming our suspicions that you do look on here🤣

• Haha
Picture of LD posing in front of CT Merc! Oh forgot to check it’s MOT did we?

Apparently 🐻 looks like a super hero taking the batmobile out for a spin.
No, you bleeping moron, you look like a broken down gonna be fat duck (again), taking your last little bit of clapped out property out to get a fiver of petrol.
Oh and it's not taxed or MOT'd....prick
Delusional much?
That car looks ugly as Rhys Davies face

Reactions: 3
Llewy complaining about bots on Instagram. Clearly not checked what he he buying when he pays for his followers…
Maybe the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies can start offering his married up personal development and personal training coaching packages to the bots again…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.