Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Luke for speaking out and standing up for yourself against these bullies.

Reactions: 13
never laughed so hard

Reactions: 6
This is pretty much something I heard from someone close to a girl he was with a while ago. I’ve also heard he use to like a dildo being inserted up his bot bot.

It seems that Rhys Davies Conman is Unknowns 1230 on this thread …. Hello Rhysy nice to have lurking

Oh Rhys you stupid, STUPID CUNT!

using CAPITALS, 'received multiple messages' and 'comment below' are all straight out your book of ******** catch phrases.

Imagine being someone who is so insecure they have to put on a front and hide the fact that every single thing you've done has been a huge failure and you are slowly emptying your dwindling bank account of money you earned when you used to get away with people believing your lies.

Imagine being caught out and called out by endless people and looking like a grade A nob head and still trying to style it out that you're successful.

Imagine renting almost everything you own at nearly 40.

Imagine publicly 'burgling' your own house to try and get attention.

Imagine being such a cunt that you have a thread about you online that revolves mostly around laughing at how much of a waster you and your brother are.

Imagine then logging onto that thread and trying to divert attention away from yourself by randomly trying to put accusations about an innocent man.

Imagine then being so thick that you can't even break away from your ******** catch phrases and making yourself look like an even bigger CUNT as a result.

Watching you fail publicly like this is such a joy.

Sleep well you stupid dumb cunt.

I'll chill with my kids and family in the house I own, and wake up tomorrow to serve the customers of my business that I love. Then I'll probably check in on tattle to see what the next dumb wacky shit youve done is, because its literally hilarious watching you.

Llewy coined the idea long ago in one of his many lies, but someone should actually make a documentary about these 2, you can't make this shit up!

Reactions: 14
This is soooo funny and so true! Me and my husband are belly laughing right here! Oh Rhys dumb cunt

Reactions: 3
Must be in the final production phase now, surely?

Reactions: 5
Superb LOL

Wow, Give give give, Nothing in return (except a monthly fee as i need to pay off the loan for my £12K Shentley) LOL

that car really is a piece of shit

Superb LOL

Wow, Give give give, Nothing in return (except a monthly fee as i need to pay off the loan for my £12K Shentley) LOL

View attachment 900559

that car really is a piece of shit
Lol, hes got a point, pay this dummy a load of cash and you'll get fuck all back except maybe a headache listening to his unqualified bullshit.

Telling you how to run a business when hes never even had his own successful one. hahahahahaha!

But it's ok, because you can be coached by someone who goes to the gym DAILY and takes steroids. That qualifies him for sure. SO MOTIVATIONAL!

Imagine claiming to be a life coach when your own life is a much of a mess as these 2 chumps.

Driving about in a clapped out Bentley hoping to feel relevant or appear wealthy when your entire life is falling apart publicly and you're actually skint.

It must be such a shit and tiring existence being these two. Trying to keep up the act, then crying in private because your life is falling apart behind the scences.

I would have sympathy but these two brought every last bit of it on themselves.

Let the slow motion public car crash continue!!

Keep posting lads, you thick cunts don't even realise how funny you are.

Look like dip shit tin pot rhy is only offering a new package for 10 people only. How about get one client first you complete lying c**t. I wondered how many rented cars he got left as the bank must be getting very dry.

Look like dip shit tin pot rhy is only offering a new package for 10 people only. How about get one client first you complete lying c**t. I wondered how many rented cars he got left as the bank must be getting very dry.
But dont forget his credentials!

NLP Trainer (Almost)
Half a brain cell (Almost)

Seriously this man is the Karl Pilkington of coaching, so oblivious to how stupid he looks at all times!

I'm going to rewrite my CV later and add and almost section.

Winner of school cross country 1979 (almost)
10/10 on year 6 spelling test 1976 (almost)
Doctor (almost)
University 1st Degree (almost)
Footballer (almost)
Prime Minister (almost)
Not cracking up laughing at Rhys Davies failed scam coach once again (almost)

Reminds me of an old song my son used to listen to:

Reactions: 9
Just another one in the long list of “didn’t really happen”. The other lemon, Llewellyn Davies was spending quite a bit of time at the Mercedes Benz showroom a couple of weeks ago telling us he was purchasing a new car. I guess that didn’t happen either then!

Reactions: 7
Carly Thornton was looking for a new Mercedes…doubt she’ll have a driving license much longer if she continues the TTTOfficialUk scam MO of driving whilst filming herself! Why oh why do they think that this will attract clients…unbelievable an Accident waiting to happen ! Keep reporting!
Rhys Davies still hasn’t chosen the colour of his neW defender either, just a photo opportunity….think Landrover Droitwich would be fed up of him by now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.