Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “Shan” girl seems to be off the scene quickly - used by Rhys clearly
She was clearly hired for the holiday, to take photos with and he’s now dropped her like everyone else.
She’s probably also blocked from his accounts too

Reactions: 3
Anyone who takes Rhys Davies conman, up on this offer will actually be paying for themselves and no doubt his ticket. It’s Club level, not even the VIP package, what a complete kn#b!
it also just looks so desperate... it's clear the work has dried up. Anyone interested or curious in working with The Terrible Twins is researching and finding this first. So sorry Rhys Davies, now that it's public knowledge you arent successful or rich or any of the lies you delude yourself into believing daily the work has gone, all you have left is muscles as. Congruency means being the things you say you are.

Reactions: 7
It’s the gmail address that cracks me up the most!!
Anyone who takes Rhys Davies conman, up on this offer will actually be paying for themselves and no doubt his ticket. It’s Club level, not even the VIP package, what a complete kn#b!

Reactions: 5
it also just looks so desperate... it's clear the work has dried up. Anyone interested or curious in working with The Terrible Twins is researching and finding this first. So sorry Rhys Davies, now that it's public knowledge you arent successful or rich or any of the lies you delude yourself into believing daily the work has gone, all you have left is muscles as. Congruency means being the things you say you are.
Don’t forget Llewy too! He’s half of the tit show

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many people enquire if they could just buy the ticket off him and give the coaching a miss.

Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies are clearly rattled the continuous u turns on what they say they are going to do and what actually happens is laughable.

Anyone who comes across this thread and is considering their “services” (not quite sure what it is they offer anymore surely they realise their coaching bridges are burnt now) do your research look at their social media for the lengthy list of promises that then are forgotten and finally don’t part with your money!

• Haha
I wonder how many people enquire if they could just buy the ticket off him and give the coaching a miss.

Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies are clearly rattled the continuous u turns on what they say they are going to do and what actually happens is laughable.

Anyone who comes across this thread and is considering their “services” (not quite sure what it is they offer anymore surely they realise their coaching bridges are burnt now) do your research look at their social media for the lengthy list of promises that then are forgotten and finally don’t part with your money!
I doubt very much these tickets exist, evidence of being double jabbed or a PCR negative test has to be uploaded to the Euros website, with full details of the individual, that includes passport number. I know my OH and my boys went and had all these hoops to jump through. Of course there will be an element of last minute bookings, but will he really miss his gym fix for football!

Reactions: 6
In the latest video of him posing in his Primark pants in the rain he looks like he's aged ten years on his muscle journey, could be the fast weightdrop or the stress of knowing the well has dried up and there's no more money to be made fleecing people as a multiple 7 figure earner...

My worst nightmare is Rhys Davies as a neighbour, you're living your quiet country life, the only noise is the motorway and then a roid filled wanker turns up videoing himself naked on a driveway in the rain, acting like he owns the place (literally) instead of renting it, listening to loud speed garage with his horrible violent dogs and tit rented cars and not only that, there's not one of them but 2 wankers, god made them twice.

We know there are no clients anymore because any clients the twins have are documented. Literally no clients, and if they exist they don't want to be associated with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I nearly got scammed by these guys… they’re very pushy… they put a post on fb about needing a chauffeur and videographer so i sent a message to say i would do it for free for a month because i fancied being around the high energy and wanted to drive a bentley… he said he had it covered but because of my forward thinking he would give me a fast responders discount and only charge me £7k to be coached by them and do a couple workouts if i transfered the money straight away… without seeing an itinerary or meeting them in person before our initial meeting

better to read richest man in babylon than use these jokers
Hello! Welcome to the Rhys and Llewelyn Davies threads @judgemental and thanks for popping by to share your experience. The MO absolutely checks out. Lure in with some too good to be true bait, request outrageous amount of money to be paid immediately without any details of what that money is actually for. You managed to avoid being bullied and gaslit within a short space of time after paying in the money and then intimidated, blocked and shamed, having lost thousands because that's what they do to people who did pay them for their 'services'. Well done for not falling for it and speaking out here.

P.S. Responding to you in thread #3 as the one you posted in (#2) is closed so respond here going forward :)

In the latest video of him posing in his Primark pants in the rain he looks like he's aged ten years on his muscle journey, could be the fast weightdrop or the stress of knowing the well has dried up and there's no more money to be made fleecing people as a multiple 7 figure earner...

My worst nightmare is Rhys Davies as a neighbour, you're living your quiet country life, the only noise is the motorway and then a roid filled wanker turns up videoing himself naked on a driveway in the rain, acting like he owns the place (literally) instead of renting it, listening to loud speed garage with his horrible violent dogs and tit rented cars and not only that, there's not one of them but 2 wankers, god made them twice.

We know there are no clients anymore because any clients the twins have are documented. Literally no clients, and if they exist they don't want to be associated with them.
He can get away with it at the moment though as no one lives next door to him.
They’re having renovation works and a huge extension built on the other side.

I’m guessing all the outdoor videos in his pants and the bragging of “his land and swimming pool plans”will stop when the owners move next door and can hear him.

There’s not one but two wankers. God made them twice. Funniest sentence on this thread!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt very much these tickets exist, evidence of being double jabbed or a PCR negative test has to be uploaded to the Euros website, with full details of the individual, that includes passport number. I know my OH and my boys went and had all these hoops to jump through. Of course there will be an element of last minute bookings, but will he really miss his gym fix for football!
don’t forget the 7 figure earner is a member of Puregym 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💰💰💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 5
Sorry did I miss something 🤷🏽‍♀️ Self made Millionaire 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh you mean the one who has scammed many many people, who rents property, cars & jewellery but tells everyone that he owns it 🤷🏽‍♀️ For the love of god give yourself a head wobble man, grow up and face the truth/facts 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I for one CANNOT WAIT to see what this turns out to be...

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will absolutely, DEFINITELY happen.

Just like the new TTT Style YouTube channel has BLOWN UP, along with The Bearded Transformation Insta. And the purchase of the house (that he rents) and every other business that he's started or bought in the last couple of years (current total = 0), etc etc.

I suppose the good thing is, he does have a year and a half to grow his audience from five Likes on Facebook to (*checks current world population, who will apparently be watching) 7.674 BILLION.

Nearly there Rhys!

This, ladies and lurkers, is not a social media influencer. Or successful business guru. Or someone you should pay.

For anything.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 16.45.29.png

• Haha

Just like the new TTT Style YouTube channel has BLOWN UP, along with The Bearded Transformation Insta. And the purchase of the house (that he rents) and every other business that he's started or bought in the last couple of years (current total = 0), etc etc.

I suppose the good thing is, he does have a year and a half to grow his audience from five Likes on Facebook to (*checks current world population, who will apparently be watching) 7.674 BILLION.

Nearly there Rhys!

This, ladies and lurkers, is not a social media influencer. Or successful business guru. Or someone you should pay.

For anything.

View attachment 651950
He doesn't want to document what the goal is - perfect tactics for the likes of Llewellyn Davies & Rhys Davies that way no one can call them out when they don't do it!

I take it no one took him up on his offer for the football tonight?
”Pay me £7k and I’ll buy you and me a ticket for the football, then sack you off cos you’re not giving it your all”
Sound about right?

Big dig at Pretesh, Steve Burgess, Alec Witts & Matt Hall no doubt. However they weren’t his victims, they were his twins, conman Llewelyn Davies
Did you see Alec Witts Instagram post the other day about how he's now going to put more effort into his property business something he apparently didn't do before because of a lot of discouragement from a previous mentor......

Okay. Laughed way too much at this 😂

18 months is a long time for nothing to happen though. Imagine having to sit through all that shite amateurish shouty “content” Rhys Davies retches up every day to wait for that BIG THING to happen. Off to set an alarm for 7th of December 2022.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.