Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see Llewey's stories yesterday of him playing around with a big wad of fifty pound notes? Looked like a good five grands worth at least. He must be making money somehow still even with no clients.
He sold some gold coins to a jeweller in Dunmow (I would name them, but not fair to have Google associate them with this thread!). Old Llewy is desperate for cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Talking of money...

I feel it only fair to keep an eye on Rhys Davies' accounts on Companies House, just in case we've called it wrong and he is, contrary to all other available evidence, one of the UK's greatest businessmen.

Accounts for one of his more successful outfits, The Key Note Master Ltd to year ending 20 June 2020 have just been filed.

I mean, I know this is just one of the SEVEN FIGURE EARNER'S outfits. But shows net assets of.......

...just under 12K.

Just FYI.
So he has paid duck all tax to boot then ?

Reactions: 1
The twins are getting desperate I see.
In the latest of his contrepeneur dick moves Rhys Davies posted this gem. I laughed out loud at the “I only work with CEO’s” line. Mate you’ve not been within 10 mile radius of any CEO, quite possibly ever unless you stood next to one in Starbucks and didn’t know. I mean a real CEO, of a large corporate that is. Not CEO as in “CEO” of a micro, one man band company turning over 12k or “CEO” of yet another “coaching business” like good old Steve Burgess with his hilarious The Truth (full name: Couldn’t be further from it).

Less hilariously, this post is, ironically, targeted at the 500 crowd so when he manages to finally bully some poor soul them into spending that 500 with him for his thrice discounted “special offer going now book now limited places”, they won’t dare to ask for details of what the service entails. And when he inevitably starts bullying them for more cash by second conversation they think it’s normal because clearly when it comes to spending money to “invest in yourself” it’s wrong to ask what you are getting from it. And when they get ripped off, as per testimonials of ripped off clients, there’ll be no contract, no detail on the invoice so you coming back for a refund will seem impossible - tip for anyone reading. It isn’t. There are ways so just speak up and we will direct you to resources.

I see Llewelyn Davies is still off Facebook, hiding. Wonder if he got chucked out of the manor yet. I hope the owners did an inventory before he rented and he doesn’t run away with the goblets. 🏆

So he has paid duck all tax to boot then ?
Yup They’d have laundered some of stolen cash from last year into these tiny companies in small chunks to avoid tax. Some they’ll be pumping through multiple personal bank accounts they have. Also they’ll be burning through it as we speak paying for rental agreements and HP on cars. Hence the desperation.

It’s okay though. HMRC can audit all of that They have authority to access banking records, council tax bills, DVLA etc when investigation starts. Worth noting HMRC has an automated system these days that actually looks at people like Rhys and Llewelyn Davies and connects the dots across multitude of sources automatically by looking for…, how shall I put it… incongruent activity 😉 Or they could get a tip off. Either way by the sounds of Rhys or Llewelyn Davies interchangeably raging about being blocked by their banks for suspicious activities because they don’t understand that you can’t move cash around freely these days, they don’t realise that this sort of thing gets them on the radar even more. Bless.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In regards to Lauren Davies, I remember VERY CLEARLY that at the time when Panic The Mother called out Rhys Davies for ripping her off to the tune of £40k - £50k, that Lauren posted on her IG stories accusing her of spreading slanderous rumours about Rhys and she dissed her for calling people Babes and Lovers, which is how PTM talks and has always talked.

Lauren Davies slagged her off and mocked her autism, yet I notice that ironically it is how she addresses her audience now, she’s so unoriginal and false and the FILTERS that she usesclearly forgot on this photo 😂

She was completely complicit the entire time she was with Rhys Davies and lapped up the holidays and the flashy lifestyle, so she’s far from innocent regardless of him being a narcissistic domestic abuser!

It sickens me when she plays victim as she knowingly spent the money that Rhys Davies had ripped off from many women and BRAGGED about it continuously!

Don’t even get me started on her being an unqualified practitioner. You can’t fit a medical degree of up to 6 years across 6 months!

She’s a bad as Lauren Goodger who has been slated for using filler on patients despite not being a qualified medical practitioner.

Again, falsely advertising her credentials and I noticed falsely claiming her company made up to £200k a year - when the accounts (of the first registered company) literally show one percent of that turnover! 😠

I’m no expert on accounts but I know that most companies only show limited information on Companies House, as I used to run a few companies myself. Is the turnover of her business even shown on Companies House?

Reactions: 2
I’m no expert on accounts but I know that most companies only show limited information on Companies House, as I used to run a few companies myself. Is the turnover of her business even shown on Companies House?
I don’t think she ever said that she turned over 200k. If you look at that post which i think is at the source of confusion here, it could be read as 200K but actually the figures she quotes are missing decimal points see below). Add the numbers she quotes for card and then cash sales but allow for decimal point before the last number at the end of each figure quoted which I think is a copy and paste issue, it adds to 64k. She then says further in the post that she lost 64k in sales so it adds up

it should be:

£47,657.7 in card payments sales and £16,533.3 - together it’s £64k or thereabouts and she quotes that figure below as total.

That said govt support would have been 80% of profit at the start if self employed and you could furlough yourself and staff as a director if LTD. I don’t know what her set up was at the time but if she had a business for two years and in the first year it made nothing and second year it started making money, she’d be getting much less as I think they did averages. 2k sounds really low though for either of those scenarios and I don’t know what she was modelling these lost revenue figures on so can’t comment.

The post in question 👇🏽
“It’s not until you actually sit down and workout figures that you realise just how much small home based businesses have been affected by covid!

Last year Elysian lost yes LOST £47,6577 in card payments sales and £165333 in cash sales.

I’m a small home based clinic but to loose £64000 is a massive strain.

My total support from our government during this time was £2543!!!!! Yes that’s right over the whole pandemic they kindly supported me with £2543!

Well done to every business that weathered the storm! It’s been so hard to loose our business during this process!

Thank you to my wonderful beautiful clients that supported me and remained loyal!

To the government, you should be ashamed! You left self employed small businesses in a little hole to fend for themselves without a single care in the world but you still want your tax and vat payments on time for sure!

Here’s to growth and surviving the tit storm!

People support small businesses where you can ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Hilarious latest post….

Rhys got some new moves under way to take him from being a seven figure earner to (wait for it!!!!) a multiple seven figure earner

ha ha ha ha

don’t get too excited, he’s not going to tell any plans, keeping them under wraps

(the irony of this being posted after he had sworn off insta for the weekend until monday)

the funniest part is he even had a puzzled flash as he realised what he was saying didn’t quite make sense…. Perhaps I am giving too much credit there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious latest post….

Rhys got some new moves under way to take him from being a seven figure earner to (wait for it!!!!) a multiple seven figure earner

ha ha ha ha

don’t get too excited, he’s not going to tell any plans, keeping them under wraps

(the irony of this being posted after he had sworn off insta for the weekend until monday)

the funniest part is he even had a puzzled flash as he realised what he was saying didn’t quite make sense…. Perhaps I am giving too much credit there 🤣
And he’s going down south today on a private matter….off to play Top Trumps with Llewelyn Davies no doubt 👀👀🤡

Reactions: 4
Hilarious latest post….

ha ha ha ha

Do you think he means £77?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll just leave these here…

Can someone with the knowledge and understanding of accounts please breakdown and explain the figures in these annual accounts and explain why they don’t show the substantial turnover, like RHYS DAVIES CONMAN and LLEWELLYN DAVIES CONMAN proclaimed to have achieved in the previous financial year?

Thank you 😊

I’ll just leave these here too…

RHYS DAVIES Scammer

LLEWELLYN DAVIES Scammer

Champions of Mind

Champions of Media

So called Influencers and Social Media experts… who have generated 7 Figurers!

And have near zero engagement, bought followers, private accounts and redundant website 😂

Truth - Frauds, Liars, Conmen, Bullshitters!

And finally this delightful post to all of us on here from Rhys Davies Conman!

More likely off your head on drugs and having a rapid eye blinking roid rage at 2am whilst we are all sleeping in our mortgaged houses and bought cars with our loving families and achieved our education and qualifications 15 - 20 years before the age of 37, so we don’t need to be studying in the middle of the night, to achieve a self printed certificate, in relation to another so called course in an unregulated industry! 😆

And this is the man who proclaims to only work with CEO’s and posts that on public on his Facebook and also on his IG Stories…

And he apparently thinks he is qualified and has the mindset and personality to teach people personal development 🤔

Rhys Davies is the epitome of exactly what he projects 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Re: these endless snowflake-y rants from people like Steve Burgess..

Christ, it's pretty simple isn't it?

We could all keep quiet about the tit-housery of the Davies twins.

Or we could use this forum to alert people to the tit-housery, thereby helping them to avoid get thoroughly ripped off/bullied/fucked over as we've seen happen to friends, acquaintances and family members.

It's EXACTLY the same as warning people off tit builders, dodgy restaurants and crap accountants. We have to do it here because they've never allowed reviews or comments they don't like on any of their social media channels.

As far as The Acolytes are concerned - Steve Burgess, Matt Hall and the few others that were particularly close to Llewellyn Davies - they hitched their wagons to that horse FOR MONTHS, if not years. That presents a problem for the following, also pretty simple reasons..

So, Steve:
  • You met Llewellyn Davies and - unlike some of us - didn't see through (or care about) his fake online Follower numbers, dreadful social media engagement, despite claiming to be some sort of influencer.

• You didn't investigate (or care about) the fact that the available info from Companies House doesn't, in any way, point to Llewellyn and Rhys Davies running the kind of legitimate, mega-successful businesses they boast about. The last figures for Champions Of Mind show net current assets of less than £11k, FFS.

• You seem not to have cared about the endless announcing of new ventures from your mentor that came to nothing - Mindfit, Developmind, events at the (smallest venue in the) O2, launching a supplement brand, buying a sportswear brand etc etc. The fact that none of these ever happened points to a complete lack of credibility on his part.

If you had seen through the fake online presence, the smoke-and-mirrors company info, the empty boasts and endless parading of material "wealth" you'd have done as I did when I met Llewellyn Davies and given him the widest of wide berths.

But you didn't.

Instead you engaged him on a long-term basis as your personal development/business mentor. You paid him for a long time even, I think, as the whole Sarah Akwisombe debacle was going on.

You presumably got something out of it. Until you didn't.

The fact that you eventually walked means you (presumably) finally saw Llewellyn Davies's tit-housery for what it is. It just took you a long-ass time. That seems to be pretty f__king poor judgement.

I don't think that people who can't immediately see through this kind of tit-housery are terribly well-placed to be giving advice to other people on Personal Development or, god forbid, running a business.

There are great business mentoring options for people out there and brilliant, serious life-coaches and counsellors. Then there are a tit ton of "look at my watch", "I've got a new car", "years ago I was in a tit job, now I'm an unqualified coach - pay me and I can teach you to be the same" characters scattered all over social media.

Most of us on here just want people to make the right choice. Because some people we know didn't.
Love it

Reactions: 1
Hey Rhys it’s cool don’t worry about me I studied at age 17 so as an adult I have my qualifications and real house I own and real cars and not made up fake ones so I don’t need to study my shitey certificate at 2am .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.