Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to tell Rhys that the US aren't allowing travellers from the UK in?

It would be a shame to travel all that way to see an imaginary 'client' and get turned back at Customs.

Save the air fare and buy some more Paddington coins. I'll have one off you for telling you, thanks in advance!
👀📉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9089D4A2-A2D0-4444-8A62-1C15CC784173.jpeg

looks like one of the twins is trying to flog his smalls on FB marketplace! 😆

(Obvs it’s not really them as they are genuine and couldn’t afford them but it’s something I can see one of them trying to do to raise funds for their sinking enterprises!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MEANWHILE……. Little bit of filter the make the picture look different….
The twins sharing each other’s post as their own ! Genius idea ! ….. not too smart when your twin has it on his ig feed , should of asked your bro to delete his post ….. would of make you look like less of an idiot …..

Should of stuck with primark at least you can afford that !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MEANWHILE……. Little bit of filter the make the picture look different….
The twins sharing each other’s post as their own ! Genius idea ! ….. not too smart when your twin has it on his ig feed , should of asked your bro to delete his post ….. would of make you look like less of an idiot …..

Should of stuck with primark at least you can afford that !
Just goes to show what dimwits they really are 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it makes Llewy sad that he has to post old pictures (from August 2020) of his brother's car to make himself look successful/important/cool/relevant?

He's never had a Lambo. And his brother couldn't afford to rent one for long.

Still, he's UK CHAMPION! (And also came second from last, of course.. )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it makes Llewy sad that he has to post old pictures (from August 2020) of his brother's car to make himself look successful/important/cool/relevant?

He's never had a Lambo. And his brother couldn't afford to rent one for long.

Still, he's UK CHAMPION! (And also came second from last, of course.. )
It really is sad and pathetic and just trying to desperately grab attention.
Nothing they portray has any relevance to solving anyone’s problems
It’s just Hype Hot air and garbage lies
They really are so insecure

Anyone know how their earning a living ??

Drugs or last few funds selling their moody watches?!

Has Lewi exited the Manor yet, maybe their finding their work in the USA from their imaginary client !

Reactions: 5
Just seen the latest mini me Alex Watts and Buddy podcast wow !! Its like the twins have been reincarnated the amount of garbage they talk.

Reactions: 3
LLEWELLYN DAVIES posing in the room with Carly Thornton…

I want to bleach my eyes and un-see this photo 🤢 🤮 🤢

And apparently he has 6 toilets in his RENTED MANOR HOUSE, that we should clean…. 😂

Apparently, we are just cunts who ‘wanted it’ in the last 18 months…

Despite LLEWELYN DAVIES being totally responsible and accountable for his own crappy services, scams, rip offs, fraudulent activity, verbal, emotional, mental and domestic violence that he put upon hundreds of people and also his wife and family.

What an utter scumbag who thinks he’s some success story 😆 yet this couldn’t be further from the truth!

You ain’t going to war, you are going on stage to highlight even more how VAIN and DELUDED you really are in your pathetic, sad, mundane and boring life.

And RHYS DAVIES, continuing to post pictures of the Lambo that he can no longer afford to lease is priceless 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🤢 those pants don't even look clean, so I’d suggest he does his washing before he cleans his 6 rented toilets 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Babe you need to put a pair of those little goggles on if you’re hitting up the sun beds

Reactions: 4
I see Alec is doing so well with his chosen life style that he is employed at a gym as a member of staff, even cleaning the equipment.
Serious growth and development shown there

• Haha
I see Alec is doing so well with his chosen life style that he is employed at a gym as a member of staff, even cleaning the equipment.
Serious growth and development shown there
Blowing the world away mate

Reactions: 3
Watching the cringe worthy Matt hall and Alec Witts podcast (infomercial) it's obvious their skill and knowledge is wafer thin in the coaching world. And following the same format as the terrible twins. Wheeling out clients in front of camera to tell everyone how good they are then a f##koff meme to the non believers (losers) and don't forget the "I need to be honest, I'm not perfect, I struggle" update every 6 weeks or so to feign some kind of humility. Just pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Where was Llewy when he posed for this photo? Random Hotel corridor maybe? …Can you imagine stumbling across this scene; two identical tossers one posing with his trousers around his ankles revealing his £1.99 on-sale-draws. The other rolling around on the floor screaming about lighting and camera angles. It’s the stuff of nightmares.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Where was Llewy when he posed for this photo? Random Hotel corridor maybe? …Can you imagine stumbling across this scene; two identical tossers one posing with his trousers around his ankles revealing his £1.99 on-sale-draws. The other rolling around on the floor screaming about lighting and camera angles. It’s the stuff of nightmares.
LMAO! He looks like he has stopped to take a piss!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.